• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle for Western New York 3! Rochester, NY - January 27th and 28th ($500+)

Banisher

Smash Rookie
Sadly, I wont be making the singles tournament. Might show up later for a bit. Sorry for letting you guys down. Tear gobble tear. lol crying turkey.

Banisher

Smash Rookie
This turned out for me to be the most depressing day ever. I couldn't go to the singles tournament or show up at all today and all I could do today was sit around and sleep. There was nothing to do and my ride would rather sleep all day then drive me 10 minutes away.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Great event, guys. Thanks to everyone for coming.

Please post all your shoutouts, questions, and comments in the results thread. Full results will be up maybe by tonight or tomorrow evening. Thanks again.

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
****it :/ I live about 10 minutes away from Arena 51, and I've been dying to actully get some tourny experiance in... I found this sat. night and was so bumed out that It said sat that i didnt bother to read it was sunday too!! >_<!!!!! Dang :/ Well if theres any local ppl around Arena 51 that would be up for a game or something sometime, ide be up for it. Hope the tourny is fun!!

BAHH I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED BOTH DAYS >_<!!!

GL to all ^^

(If anyone is in the Henrettia area, AIM me sometime - ShadowGeneralX)

Note-I got a whip for about another week or so- to many points on licence = 2 month suspension x_x just let me know if anyone is around

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Full results are up!

I don't have names for everyone on teams/crews, though. If you would like the names of individual players on your crew to be displayed, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks to Goodies for the getting the placings out. Too quick, too good.

Top Bottom