• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle for Western New York 3! Rochester, NY - January 27th and 28th ($500+)

PJCaesar

Smash Cadet
No low tier? :'(

Oh well. I'll just have to make up for it in teams and crews. I still don't have a crew yet, either, so I'll just jump in one the day of.

super_nintendo

Smash Journeyman
Please don't cry Caesar..................

By the way, how about a friendly match between your'e Mario and maybe my Shiek? Possibly? Should change my character choice? Let me know about what should go down.

PJCaesar

Smash Cadet
I love Mario vs Sheik! You're on! I'm pretty mean to Sheik, though, so don't expect any mercy. ;)

I have to get in a lot of friendlies at this thing. Idk if there's enough time to do them all. Hahaha.

killa k

Smash Ace
I love Mario vs Sheik! You're on! I'm pretty mean to Sheik, though, so don't expect any mercy. ;)

I have to get in a lot of friendlies at this thing. Idk if there's enough time to do them all. Hahaha.
oh yea mario is the shiz nitz

PS. mario= pwnage:chuckle:

killa k

Smash Ace
if i could come i would play u but u would probably own me though since i'm still considered a noob but hey u never know wat could happen lol

PJCaesar

Smash Cadet
I'm a n00b, too, but I'm giving it a shot. I don't even know how to play this game. I'm just going to use Mario Cyclone and the Up + B a lot because that's what good marios do. Rumor has it if you get 100 coins from the uppercut, you get an extra stock!

_V_

Smash Ace
"Wobbling is banned. Period. BWNY3 staff will be the sole judges of such actions. Wobbling will result in immediate and total disqualification. Don't **** with this. Don't do it."

Yay!!!! Best rule ever ^^

**** you Ice Climbers!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Just for you, Stik. <3

Not really. Kelvin and I are still discussing this, though, so it may not be a permanent rule change.

SpincycleofDOOM

Smash Apprentice
hahahaha wow.
That would be pretty interesting.
Maybe I should come dressed as Link.

Dude, perfect idea.

EVERYONE COME AS THEIR CHARACTER!!!!
hahahaha.

Mii_want_to_play!

Smash Rookie
Hey noobs im a new guy here, im friends with super_nintendo he told me about this tourny thing so im giving it a shot, i'll be teaming with him in the doubles tournament....... we are so ready to get r@ped.

Hey Shiri if you play D.K. i really really REALLY don't want to see you in just a tie nakid....................................

super_nintento to me to say it don't hurt me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow. See, I come home from class just to find my thread riddled with this.

super_nintendo

Smash Journeyman
I'm a bit on the crazed and spazzed out side of things come tourney time, but no matter, I'll make you eat those words out of a bowl with Orange Juice in it! Bring the heat!

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Wow I missed a lot....

Anyways, smash this friday at Scott's is still open 100% so please show up if you can. I can get the directions and everything for you from my other post if you want.

No.... Just no.... Dressing up bad. That means that Brian would be naked with a giant tail sticking out of his @$$. And, I'm not going to be the one to paint him yellow.....

Hey Snes and his buddy, if you could make it out that would be sweet. You'll fine most of Xepher is pretty funny/meesed up/crazy.

@Crumb. You'd better be down here today lol. You need D.K. practice, so I'm learning everything about D.K. for you to practice against. Not that you would have beat me D.K. if I didn't look them up :)

@Yannick. When do you want to do the Retro Chaos matches?

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good.

Usually against friends I just go random, but since your playing Sheik....

Sheik Ditto :)
And, perhaps I can give you a little Mario practice before you get to fight the Mario hordes.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely! I'm always open for some friendly matches.

I hope my doubles partner is there... You'd get along with him well I bet lol.

Edit: Yearbook Class over >.<

killa k

Smash Ace
**** dis sounds like it is going to be fun but its way out of my reach. i'll try going to the long island tournament

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Shoklan, we can do them whenever.

Just find a TV and make sure I'm free and we can git 'er dun.

Top Bottom