• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle for Western New York 3! Rochester, NY - January 27th and 28th ($500+)

Mii_want_to_play

Smash Rookie
lol dude ur hularios maby you can use some of that trash talk when were doing the matches and physce the guys out

WOW! Yannick dosen't have a weenie i wonder how he polevults............. must be quite dificult

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Okay, I think everyone should calm down before somebody says something really awkward.

I hope people are ready for the festivities this weekend! It's going to be a blast! People should PM me if they have any last minute things they need to request or tell me. See you guys on Saturday bright and early!

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
I will be there in spirit. Someone will use Link. And I will be there in spirit to cheer him/her on. Unless I don't like that person. Then I will be there in spirit to Link ditto them into submission. The End.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Kubuu, I'm no you and I'm no Amanda, but I'll go Link one round just for you, sir. ^_^

Oh, snap. Get on AIM, son. I just figured out the hottest bomb combo, LOL!

P.S. - Since Kubuu posted, I'll also friendly or chump change match anybody with my garbz Link against the character of your choice! Let's go go go!

PointyStikODoom

Smash Cadet
P.S. - Since Kubuu posted, I'll also friendly or chump change match anybody with my garbz Link against the character of your choice! Let's go go go!

Lets go! Heros of Hyrule Duel! Young Link vs Link, if i win, Link is no longer playable in the tournament for 7 years( we have to let The little tyke grow up after all)

***Note: 7 years may be replaced with .7 seconds.***

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: ROFL, Stik! Too good!

Andy, you're SO ON. Let's go. Bring it!

WTF WHY AM I SO EXCITED?! I don't think I'm gonna get to sleep, what the ****!

PJCaesar

Smash Cadet
Your link vs. my shield. Bring it if you dare.

If you don't like that matchup, then I'll let you choose your opponant. :)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: YEHS! I'll only play this match if you powershield ALL my projectiles and at least 50% of my melee moves.

I won't play the match otherwise.

Mii_want_to_play

Smash Rookie
I will be using Link in the tourny with my ground skills and super_nintendo air skills we dominate!! (hopefully)

Shiri best of luck but me and super_nintendo are ready to kick your assinine!!!!

PJCaesar

Smash Cadet
Yannick, how about if I powershield all boomerangs and arrows and 50% of the melee attacks that CAN be powershielded (e.g. ultilt combo after uthrow doesn't count)? I'm totally doing this match.

And then afterwards we can do Bowser (me) vs. Peach (you). I have to hold down the entire match and you can't use any aerials.

PJCaesar

Smash Cadet
Psh. Who needs to recover if you don't plan to take damage? Haha.

Question, is wavedashing allowed? Technically I'll be holding down and to the side, so I'm still holding down somewhat. If I have to just hold completely down, I'll just have to mindgames you. Hahahaha.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
Pff
Peach Down+B has nothing on the awesome recovery of Jigglypuff's Up+B.

Works every time. It's like an auto-recover for her.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You can wavedash, PJ.

Man, wouldn't it be sick if I figured out an algorithm to increase good turnip pulls with Peach?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL, are you the one I'm supposed to do this with aside from Shoklan, or are you someone else?

Regardless, all this means is that the number of victims is either one or two. Good stuff.

Tomorrow's the big day. If anybody needs my contact information, please PM me before tomorrow and I will reply with anything you need. Please bring TVs, Cubes, Cards, Smash, and your controllers. Have a safe trip and we'll see you guys bright and early tomorrow morning. ^_^

Banisher

Smash Rookie
Collin: Yes Yannick lol. This is Cameron's account on smashboards.

I just wanted to make sure that you don't forget me :)

PointyStikODoom

Smash Cadet
Fell the rhtym, feel rhyme, get on up, its....smashing time!
Baaaaaaattle forwesternnewyorkthreeee!

Im about to head over now so ill see everyone there!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Results thread GET.

Today was fun. I hope to see tooooooons of people tomorrow. Everyone have a safe trip to the venue tomorrow. ^_^

Top Bottom