• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle for Power! (Matchmaking & Video Thread)

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
^Did you wizkick at 0:05 instead of Nairing because you thought you'd have killed him already or something?

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KsT5i8ZAK7A

My streamed set from Collision

End of game two I wanted to close out before bayo struck, didn't land the right hitbox of wizkick and sded though. This set upsets me and makes me so happy at the same time lol

Nintenbro_Zeke

Smash Rookie
Had a Ganon ditto with a random For Glory-er couple of rounds. Ya know, you have those mutual respect, and then he goes Link and I had to show him why you don't go Link in a Ganon ditto.

VenomCB

Smash Cadet
Here is some of the footage from the Ganondorf vs Cloud crew battle that happened this weekend. Sadly I didn't end up getting to participate, but here is the footage of it. Ganons destroyed the Clouds by the way!

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Here is some of the footage from the Ganondorf vs Cloud crew battle that happened this weekend. Sadly I didn't end up getting to participate, but here is the footage of it. Ganons destroyed the Clouds by the way!
Technically adom, Kosk, and Verm did most of the destroying. The rest of us were just kind of there.

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
Lol just got thrashed and they'restill talking trash
That was talking trash? lol Pretty sure all I said was that a few boards are unique, then typed looks at Ganon. Not sure how you interpret that into an insult, but to each his own I guess...

Last edited:

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
That was talking trash? lol Pretty sure all I said was that a few boards are unique, then typed looks at Ganon. Not sure how you interpret that into an insult, but to each his own I guess...
Sorry lol, not tryin ta be mean or anything. Thought it was a funny comment is all

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Gj guys I hope to join you for a cb sometime

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Got a tourney saturday so I probably will be too tired if it's sunday lol.

Gl though guys

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Gonna do my best, if anyone is on the connection(as in home) I can't though so regardless it's pretty unlikely. You guys got enough heavy hitters to take down any crew though imo.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I hate dittos but I want to ditto you guys some more regardless lol, admittedly they're fun. Haven't been able to wifi too much though.

One day maybe I can get Vermanubis Vermanubis attention lol

@adom4 Koskinator Koskinator @Swoops Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm @A2ZOMG and others

I'd have stayed earlier btw a2, had to leave though. I was a bit frustrated with the lag too but I'd have stayed regardless and had some hype swordfights lol.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Suffering from some back pain atm and wanting to sleep, I'm gonna make more of an effort to be around though. Appreciate the offer man

WwwWario

Smash Ace
I hope all Ganon fans will watch this :) Put a lot of work into it. It's an analysis of Ganon's moveset and animations, showing that he might just have tons of representation from the Zelda games. Really hope you like it :)

Mental_43

Smash Rookie
NNID
MentalStrawberry
User name: Mental_43 Mental_43
In-Game name: Mental
(Wii U) Nintendo Network ID: MentalStrawberry
Country of Residence: Sweden
Palette Colour: Gandalfdorf and Smurfdorf

Top Bottom