• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I was playing as black sheik today, and while in a group, there was a battle (with a shielda, pit, and blue samus at Bridge of Eldin.) Where near the very beginning, the zelda grabbed a lightning bolt and it super sized the rest of us. Allowing me to use the transform thunder glitch to be super sized the rest of the match! XD and later when the pit tried to attack me, I proceeded to whoop him as Zelda and kill him at like 66%. I thankfully got to keep the replay on that one. :p

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
VERY Late but @Xadrin no prob, If I ever run into you I guess I can go for a target test thing or whatever.

@ Twili Twili Thanks for answering that odd question :p I was gonna follow up on that, but then i'm like... nah xD

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Oh and @ Phan7om Phan7om , I haven't done basic brawl in around two weeks XD I'm only checking this thread to reply about Peach's float topic
Oh... okay. lol. This person used blue peach and reminded me of that other time we BB'ed together. I wonder who that guy was.

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
Oh... okay. lol. This person used blue peach and reminded me of that other time we BB'ed together. I wonder who that guy was.
Usually (not always, but most of the time) when I see someone good, I rotate through blue Peach, white ICs, and white MK.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili Thanks for answering that odd question :p I was gonna follow up on that, but then i'm like... nah xD
Yeah no one's really commented on my avi before xD I wasn't quite sure how to answer.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Them eyes staring into your souuuullll.

I totally didn't fall asleep over here nope. Not at all.
I'd like to think that her eyes are starting in another way that you haven't thought of.... :p

Poor thing, I hate that too. (the sleepless nights+the random falling asleep moments.) unless you meant something else....

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'd like to think that her eyes are starting in another way that you haven't thought of.... :p

Poor thing, I hate that too. (the sleepless nights+the random falling asleep moments.) unless you meant something else....
Ohoho I've thought about it.. ;) just decided to be 'innocent' for once and go the other route lol

I have one of the worst sleep schedules, I swear. I have work at all random hours (besides actual night shifts thank goodness), but I'm always up all night with Wisdom on basic brawl. It's normal for me to take a nap before playing so I won't fall asleep before the end of the night; I was mainly just trying to make an excuse for not replying to you sooner.. xD

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Ohoho I've thought about it.. ;) just decided to be 'innocent' for once and go the other route lol

I have one of the worst sleep schedules, I swear. I have work at all random hours (besides actual night shifts thank goodness), but I'm always up all night with Wisdom on basic brawl. It's normal for me to take a nap before playing so I won't fall asleep before the end of the night; I was mainly just trying to make an excuse for not replying to you sooner.. xD
No.... Don't. ;) nah jk don't worry about it.

Actually that's the reason why I didn't respond to you so quickly during midnight yesterday. I didn't sleep for a while so I kinda.... randomly fell asleep :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
No.... Don't. ;) nah jk don't worry about it.

Actually that's the reason why I didn't respond to you so quickly during midnight yesterday. I didn't sleep for a while so I kinda.... randomly fell asleep :p
Hehe.. c;

I figured, it's okay xD I fall asleep randomly all the time, especially during basic.. and then Wisdom gets so mad at me D:
I can't help iiiitttt work kills me sometimes ;_;

I ask that she at least disconnect us if I fall asleep so I don't wake up with random people throwing my afc body around.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Shout out to people who found me on Basic Brawl...
I was mostly Purple ZSS and Red Snake doing fancy tech stuff...

Also GGs to the people who found me on TB ...
I was ZSS, Snake and Luigi.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
@ Sucumbio Sucumbio you must love facing kirby's then :p I do TB's because sometimes I run into way better people than I find in BB, that's where I found that awesome mario, there's also a cocky falco that thinks he's all that. He's good though.

BB is fine.... that is until I see wario-mans... lol. Some knub keeps trying the alloy hack and making the wii crash. Stop doing that bro.
Word.

Me
MK
Kirby
Snake 1

P2
Ike 1
$ Snake
$ Mario
$ ?

P3
Yoshi 1
$ Wolf

P4
Mario 1
$ Sonic
$ ...

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Lol, there were a lot of things I think I shouldve put in the combo video. Such as that, Arrow Looping, FC teleport/Quick Cutter, etc.
Nah bro, you did it quite well. You just need to show good clips of your opponents (so the people watching can at least view the players you fight... just by people judging players on WiFi and not thinking which is how they all think. So when you make a PM combo video (which you will X) Give credits to your opponents, so the people watching the combo video will see that you're fighting decent amount of players. Get what I mean Prince)?

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ggs earlier to a green Ike who later stopped fighting me to protect me. Very mobile, I liked it ~

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
We're pretty close distance wise. Both on the west coast, so we're bound to find eachother a lot.

And why does this fox/snake/metaknight enjoy looking up my skirt? xD

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Of course when target finally goes through for me I'm not quick enough to pull up my shield and get KOd the first second of sudden death. xD

This guy's pretty weird, though. Lol.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Eh? But it looks like you're doing just fine... D:
Yes, but, my unorthodox is still not in gear yet.

Edit... I'm sorry Tic... lag is messing me up to the point where I'm mad now. xD

Edit: OMG! Can players understand to mimic what I'm doing a throw their item at my Hylian Shield. I'm experimenting ways to shield items without depending on my own shield.

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yes, but, my unorthodox is still not in gear yet.

Edit... I'm sorry Tic... lag is messing me up to the point where I'm mad now. xD
Aw, don't be mad. D: We can leave this group and try to find eachother in a different one if you want?
Btw, what are you trying to get this Lucario to do?

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
No kidding! XD!

Edit, K... A DC... I'll be GNW ( a very old character that I don't use often. I'm very rusty with my GNW play-style.

It's mostly gimmicks and pure aggression... and other stuff..
Ah, okay. I'll be red Peach or blue Zelda as usual.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Okay, and aren't you suppose to be with someone right now? Just typing... since you explained to me why you left last time... Do not let me hold you back from the things you're going to do with that special person of yours.
I wasn't doing anything with him at the time. xD But we are about to play right now, so don't expect to see me in bb.

Top Bottom