• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@Sucumbio you must love facing kirby's then :p I do TB's because sometimes I run into way better people than I find in BB, that's where I found that awesome mario, there's also a cocky falco that thinks he's all that. He's good though.

BB is fine.... that is until I see wario-mans... lol. Some knub keeps trying the alloy hack and making the wii crash. Stop doing that bro.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
BB is fine.... that is until I see wario-mans... lol. Some knub keeps trying the alloy hack and making the wii crash. Stop doing that bro.
THAT. JUST. THAT. Exactly.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
hacking is cool and all, but I find it annoying. the stupid no ledge to your death black screen is lame. the homerun bat and target tests are also lame. And the giga-bowser and wario-man....... I try to be nice but i'm sorry... your a knub if you use that and you think that your good.

But this alloy thing.... Lmao whoever is doing it is like obsessed with it, he/she keeps trying it; it won't work it'll just make things crash..... Stahp.

I like the wi-fi stage though, even though the blast zone is super high, its fun at times. No one does that one...... just the annoying ones.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Think I just ran across Kimidori in BB.. good games! Even though there were like 3 of them. That freepull tech skill is amazing. And in one of the matches I got to face you with my rusty GnW... I even felt the pressure and went Kirby for the first time in sooo long in the next match, even though no fighting was happening.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I think the stages are pretty fun tbh, it's hilarious to see everyone's reactions to them. I have to agree on the gigab and wman though; people who think they're all that when they tear apart the room with them and then leave feeling accomplished are just.. no.

Yeah those alloys lol. Not gonna work most of the time.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Meh I've been seeing them for years.... its gotten old fast. but yeah different strokes I guess.
I wonder who that alloy guy is tho, I keep running into it so I just stay away.....

Also dat avi..... why is it looking at me like that? XD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It's entertaining to say the least. I do like the gigab's who randomly come in and try to be everyone's friend. They act so funny sometimes. And then the people who are stupid enough to try and actually fight them, aahaha. There was a Zelda this morning who kept coming back to a gigab on green hill zone who would just repeatedly, right off the revival platform, just grab her and backthrow her over the blast line. I was laughing so hard, wondering what was wrong with her mind.

What whose avi? Mine? xD

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Think I just ran across Kimidori in BB.. good games! Even though there were like 3 of them. That freepull tech skill is amazing. And in one of the matches I got to face you with my rusty GnW... I even felt the pressure and went Kirby for the first time in sooo long in the next match, even though no fighting was happening.
He's that Blue Peach, huh?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't see that many but sometimes Wisdom and I get this one hacker who comes in as gigab and knows our Zelda pair, and he freaks out all happy and protects us or something. It's entertaining; you never know what you'll find on basic.

Ehehe idk.. she looks at everyone that way ;)

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
hacking is cool and all, but I find it annoying. the stupid no ledge to your death black screen is lame. the homerun bat and target tests are also lame. And the giga-bowser and wario-man....... I try to be nice but i'm sorry... your a knub if you use that and you think that your good.

But this alloy thing.... Lmao whoever is doing it is like obsessed with it, he/she keeps trying it; it won't work it'll just make things crash..... Stahp.

I like the wi-fi stage though, even though the blast zone is super high, its fun at times. No one does that one...... just the annoying ones.
Aw, what? I like the Target Smash stage, though!

i always like to choose it >_> <_<
I actually find the training room to be incredibly boring.
... So I never choose it. Yeah, sorry about that if you ever get in a room with me.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Just wondering.. GYK are you in a group with a Shadow Tlink, blue Marth, and green Peach?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That spazzoid Peach would be me aha. I don't have lag.. is it just you? This Marth hates me now D: I said sorry so many times after accidentally throwing that bomb at him..

I thought that that crazy Ike was you.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That spazzoid Peach would be me aha. I don't have lag.. is it just you? This Marth hates me now D: I said sorry so many times after accidentally throwing that bomb at him..

I thought that that crazy Ike was you.
Ha ha! Yes, I saw that... xD

Be careful! D: He looks so mad.. xD He wants to fight so badly... why don't you show me what girl power is all about! :D

Edit: @ Wis, what's wrong buddy! D:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Ahaha don't mind me gimping over here. Been playing Zelda for years and I still manage to fail my recovery every now and then. You guys look well matched :O

And where did Tlink go? Jeez these afcs.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ahaha don't mind me gimping over here. Been playing Zelda for years and I still manage to fail my recovery every now and then. You guys look well matched :O

And where did Tlink go? Jeez these afcs.
Only lafi can I mess up that much... and I know I can get Marths, with a mobile Ike like mine. =o

The Toonlink gave up. He'll return once he feels he's ready to brawl me again. He's watching actually. I know this, because he's done this before. X)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Would you like to chat about it in the PMs? Whatever makes you feel comfortable! :D
I might tomorrow if I still feel this way.

@Twi, Yeah I have this Zelda who keeps going afc. Lol this Lucas started killing himself after we teamed him. He just had enough. Well, at least this grup is funny. Something to make me feel better.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Gonna go see what else I can do. Fun watching your Ike go crazy on people!

Hope you enjoyed my lame self gimping there xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Aw! D: Why did you leave?

I told you to brawl this guy. Or the afc Toon. xD

Edit: Thank you for enjoying your pleasant day or night with GYK's Ike. I Hope yuou'll come back sometime.

Goodbye~

xD Anyway, your Zelda looks so good! I can tell you'll be a beast (and you are seen you brawl before).

Edit: Wis! What's wrong buddy! D:

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't really care to fight half the time on basic, I leave that to others. Pretty cool watching other people fight so well, though, even though 1vs1s are usually boring to watch. Marth and Ike going at it, pretty neat ;)

Pff my Zelda's not THAT good. I've seen way better, makes me look like a toddler.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
That stupid Pika! That Zelda was so easy... that Skull Bash... I know that Mario is the Pika. I'm going to wreck his butt up.

Edit: And I did~
Ah, this Zelda. I love fighting other Zelda's. Something to make me feel better! :D I'm not doing much. Just got a lot on my mind right now and trying to stay out of the way.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Nope, just watching stuff on computer. xD
Okay, well, you know where I'll be. I don't know how much longer I'll be on. I'm just not myself right now.

Edit: I don't feel so well. Guess I'm done with Basic for the night. Keep getting the same group anyway, which is boring.

Last edited:

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , it is useful depending on (I hate saying this, but it's true) how you use it. If you're float dashing around with no strategy or intentions, you're going to get hit. But because Peach can do any option if she is mobile with float dashes, you can use stronger, higher kill potential punishes, whereas you wouldn't normally. Players such as Kie and SlayerZ are able to fully utilize the technique in both their mind games and punishes. It's very useful because it opens up 4 fresh options and it gives Peach better kill potential because of how fast she can make the moves come out, and how strong they are.

A use of something similar would be her LIFT technique, where you are on the edge and still have your float, and you press + hold jump and hold down. You can continue with the float and punish an opponent that is recovering, or mix up Peach's recovery to the stage. You can also LIFT onto the stage and if you let go of down fast enough, you can power shield an MK's nado (and any other hitbox that is there at the time really) if done before your ledge invincibility runs out.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Bro! Amazing Combo video! Ha ha! You should've put clips of your foes doing cool stuff. X) (To not show they're bad or something like that...).
Lol, there were a lot of things I think I shouldve put in the combo video. Such as that, Arrow Looping, FC teleport/Quick Cutter, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom