• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Alright going on BB now for about an hour then getting off for a bit. I'll be back at 12:30 ~

Edit: Every night now I find that Zelda who changes colors and always starts off with Din's at me. She's a very good fighter. We fight about the same. Today she was blue then switched to red. Ggs ~

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Message from my bro "CallmeCray"

Ok cool! :) ill be on tonight ish like 11 and so on tell them I play black MARTH blue snake white wario white dk black zss black mk and and OG TL I play more people tho those are just mah mains :) oh and golden yoshi and light blue to I dont anna fully copy u but tbh the golden one looks the best :)

Ops cant believe i forgot about green or OG ganon also

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Basic is so dead right now. New Year's I guess :p It's like been two hours since that happened over here, though.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Cray stop being stupid bro. xD

Who's your character that you're fighting with.

In a room with a troll ZZS... I know it's the hacker! I can feel it! =O

Dan-git bro.. okay then~

Last edited:

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Cray stop being stupid bro. xD

Who's your character that you're fighting with.

In a room with a troll ZZS... I know it's the hacker! I can feel it! =O

Dan-git bro.. okay then~
U need to stop being so damn greedy throwing me away when I'm tryna fight that dude he's not good just spamming up b do some combos for god sakes with me ur so bad at that

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm with

U I'm the Ganon
Lets combo dese fools :)
I found you! This MK is just Shuttle Looping all the time -_-

Stop picking temple! Bro go MK already and win this spammer.

Edit: We have the worst chemistry with each other! I do better with Zeldas than with you. And you always die for some reason... be MK already.

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
I found you! This MK is just Shuttle Looping all the time -_-

Stop picking temple! Bro go MK already and win this spammer.

Edit: We have the worst chemistry with each other! I do better with Zeldas than with you. And you always die for some reason... be MK already.
We have terrible chemistry cause ur greedy af and don't let me go in I had a saber and was gonna infinite the Mario and u just kept throwing **** and attack -.- I just wish u would get teams :( I froze btw

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
We have terrible chemistry cause ur greedy af and don't let me go in I had a saber and was gonna infinite the Mario and u just kept throwing **** and attack -.- I just wish u would get teams :( I froze btw
I get teams and are you the one using Items? I need to know so I can be ready as well. I saw that. xD And I didn't know until almost our last match and then you froze. How exactly do you want u to start combo-ing?

Your way is so different... I'm use to footstool combos and a finish. Here's what I've been doing so far with random Basic Brawlers. I'd jump with a Bomb in my hand and footstool anything they would throw at the crasher. I'll start doing that with you. maybe it can break our curse about us being so bad with Teaming...

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
I get teams and are you the one using Items? I need to know so I can be ready as well. I saw that. xD And I didn't know until almost our last match and then you froze. How exactly do you want u to start combo-ing?

Your way is so different... I'm use to footstool combos and a finish. Here's what I've been doing so far with random Basic Brawlers. I'd jump with a Bomb in my hand and footstool anything they would throw at the crasher. I'll start doing that with you. maybe it can break our curse about us being so bad with Teaming...
Yes GYK finally u understand that is what I'm talking about footstool combos u gotta actually do it tho ur just jumping around throwing **** and smashing these **** u gotta dthrow with link ill footstool or vice versa well go fr there wether it's jab locks to the edge fsmash to spike

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes GYK finally u understand that is what I'm talking about footstool combos u gotta actually do it tho ur just jumping around throwing **** and smashing these **** u gotta dthrow with link ill footstool or vice versa well go fr there wether it's jab locks to the edge fsmash to spike
I think I know how to do that. xD You're too weird when we team up with each other. And I found that annoying player again. I'm trying to leave at the last second.

EDIT: IS YOUR GROUP FULL? OR NOT YET?

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
I think I know how to do that. xD You're too weird when we team up with each other. And I found that annoying player again. I'm trying to leave at the last second.
I'm still searching bro btw I was playin a marth today broke his shield and did a wario combo c4 mine footstool the c4 hit the mine uair but I hit him a lol early with the uair so he didnt die ;( I have the replay n everything btw I'm searching find me ill be blue snake :)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm still searching bro btw I was playin a marth today broke his shield and did a wario combo c4 mine footstool the c4 hit the mine uair but I hit him a lol early with the uair so he didnt die ;( I have the replay n everything btw I'm searching find me ill be blue snake :)
Nice! I did the 60% combo today!

The one that didn't work when we fought. It was an Ike as well. =O

That Ally Snake~

Edit: JUST SHOWS YOU HOW AMAZING BASIC'S CONNECTION IS. AND IS YOUR GROUP FULL? OR ARE YOU STILL SEARCHING?

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Nice! I did the 60% combo today!

The one that didn't work when we fought. It was an Ike as well. =O

That Ally Snake~

Edit: JUST SHOWS YOU HOW AMAZING BASIC'S CONNECTION IS. AND IS YOUR GROUP FULL? OR ARE YOU STILL SEARCHING?
I'm playin this decent red Ganon and this annoying ass black Zelda the lag is terrible to!'

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
WELP!
I have to go now. I haven't slept all year.
Good work, everybody, on not finding me. Gosh. Totally all your fault.
Goodnight!

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Red Ganon? I think I know who you're talking about. Well, make a spot for me. D: Don't you want to make a combo video?
I'm searching for u I keep getting total **** groups :( u wanna just 1v1v

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
WELP!
I have to go now. I haven't slept all year.
Good work, everybody, on not finding me. Gosh. Totally all your fault.
Goodnight!
Hey, hey! I was trying! I try to find everybody D: Well, at least I found Twi.

Top Bottom