• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I actually have a whole lot of high level icys experience, but no peach exp. Sounds dumb, I know, but those turnips man. Peach is a pain in the *** if you let her get momentum. ._.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It was made from a long time ago when i just started basic brawl, even though i thought it was hilarious.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
LMAO

These games were funny.

The main person I want to point out was this Samus(changed colors) who also played Mario (The fire suit). This dude was really good and could really kick my ***. He did a number on me with his partner. This other person who I can recall was zelda/shiek(I think he also played ganon(red maybe) and purple luigi in some matches. Last match for me was on YI. There was a pokemon trainer/bowser who would watch and kind of work for the other 2.

I did not loose all matches with this unfairness XD. Even when I won some I still kept playing for fun.

Anyway, to the samus/mario u r really good sir and ur also a troll lmao XD.

I was Peach(daisy)/ICs(black and white)/olimar(blue/homolimar) and other characters that I did not know how to play.

When I was olimar I tried the Spear Pillar thing and it didn't really work out for me. I have this rolling problem and the samus knew it and he knew how to take advantage of it especially on spear pillar.

This dude was smart. He was careful on approaching me while I was peach at Temple. Especailly, in that one spot where there is one small platform at the bottom of the temple. When I got him to 180 he left me alone. LOL.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Today I learned how much of a troll Sonic can be if you know how to use him. I'm not saying I can, but I can use him better then the ones I've seen on Wifi.

:phone:

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
Today I learned how much of a troll Sonic can be if you know how to use him. I'm not saying I can, but I can use him better then the ones I've seen on Wifi.

Why the **** are you comparing yourself to people on wifi. They're mostly sonic fanboys who don't even know how to use the char.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
i swear i hate **** who run away the entire match....and only throw items for a kill each time...

a ******** green kirby did just that while his ***** a zss kept constantly getting in the way.

the kirby ran away every time till someone was a t kill percent then threw an item for the win =_=

i swear i'd love to find that queer in a 1v1, no one else to get in the way, no bs items, no where to hide.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Reminds me of this MK I met a few days ago. He just spammed Dair and Dsmash, and though my Falco completely outplayed him, the ****** kept getting easy kills off of me because of other annoying scrubs and because of ****ing items everywhere. Screw BB.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Reminds me of this MK I met a few days ago. He just spammed Dair and Dsmash, and though my Falco completely outplayed him, the ****** kept getting easy kills off of me because of other annoying scrubs and because of ****ing items everywhere. Screw BB.
Learn to fight back with items. Its actaully quite fun :D.

Pros use items.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Spent a good amount of time in a fun room tonight.

Marth/Zelda/Peach/Pit/ZSS player who also tended to pick a character someone else was using. this person was interesting. They were more of a troll player who knew how to troll. They would attack me with something weak then just walk away. One of the other players would fight them and I just watched. I had a couple "fights" with him until he fought against the other player that wanted to fight him.

Player 3 was a noob that brought in dumb items and Temple so I hated them. When one noob left, another one took his place

Player 4 was a Peach/Zelda player who I can't remember what else they used. This was the person that fought back against Player 2. These two were fighting every match and things went back and forth. The matched didn't seem serious at times as they would fight, then just stop attacking and wait for the other to come at them.

The matches got dumber and dumber as Player 3 kept getting replaced, and there were some matches that I think Player 2 wasn't even trying to fight. I mainly let Player 4 take care of Player 2, until Player 2 came after me. I handled him pretty well, as when he realized that I wasn't some push over, he would get off my back and go back to Player 4

Though as frustrated with myself that I was that I had to get off the room, I loved the way the match went when I left. Items were dumb on FD, and I was Falcon, Player 2 was Peach Player 3 = Spamachu and Player 4 = Sheik. First half was dumb with Pokeballs, including when an Electrode was thrown at me and Player 4. There were also Gummy Bombs all over the place. I picked up an Assist Trophy on accident, and Lyn popped out. Well everyone else started spotdodging, and right as Lyn was about to attack, a Gummy Bomb spawned by Player 4 which was destroyed by Lyn and killed Player 4. They didn't like that and started to attack me, which I saw coming, and easily fought back. I started to combo them, and they went after Player 3 instead. I ended up going into SD with Player 3, and I told myself I was leaving after that match so I taunted with "Show me your moves", then did Falcon's Up-B, and "Hyesz!"d them to death.

There were bunches of other matches that I would go into detail, but I'm too tired to explain. Player 2 was a fun troll to fight with looking back.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman

this has to be troll night on basic brawl.

finding nothing but noobs who run away, or who literally spam the same move OVER AND OVER(i mean the EXACT same move, i just faced a zelda who knew nothing but to use nayru's love THE ENTIRE FREAKNG MATCH, sure i beat her, and even got her in a shine wall lock as fox till i killed her with a Usmash, but its like "seriously? this move aint even that good and ur spamming the hell out of it?" ) or ones who all either gang up on the one decent player, or start giving free kills to one of their buddies -_-;

I did have one interesting run in with a hacker though, he got us into the brawl boss run area, where basically no one could die at all, and when u went into the little warp area in the middle that is supposed to take u to the next boss, it just made the screen turn black, made things kinda funny as we were all goofing off in there to 999% damage and getting knocked around by bombs everywhere.

but other then that bb was total **** tonight

EDIT: guess falcon'sfist there just kinda confirmed m suspicions from his description of player 2 in his matches, tonight is troll night on basic brawl.

kaazers

Smash Master
Haven't really touched SSBB this week -- been drawing, going out to watch Muay Thai fights, been busy with other things -- but thought I'd try Basic Brawl today. Everyone's colorful descriptions of today's encounters has got me scared, though, LOL.

Oh well...gonna dive into Troll Night right now.

First group I got and someone already DC'd after one round. We're off to a good start.

2:40 EST: Had some decent fights with a Red… MK/Snake/ Tan Ike. I think I was Blue Ike. Anyway, I never got to fight him one-on-one -- FFA's all the way. On the last round a Neutral G&W brought some really messed up lag. With that coupled with my slightly unresponsive GC controller...I wasn't as annoyed as I should have been when G&W DC'd, lol.

Can you troll the willing? Haha, had fun being chaingrabbed/IC'd on by some P4 Daisy Peach/ Neutral ICs (both were very good and trolly). They first did it to P2 Red Ganondorf/ Yellow Mario/ Gold Ike (his Ike also looked very good) on Temple… and then the innocent P3 Black Marth. At that point I ran over to get my turn as Red Snake. Eventually, the Marth left and was replaced by an MK. He raged when P4 went grab-happy on him. I actually LOL'd.

Tosh Status

Smash Rookie
Ok so im kinda lost im new here and i wanna play with some people tomorrow is there a place on these forums where i can request a match?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Haven't really touched SSBB this week -- been drawing, going out to watch Muay Thai fights, been busy with other things -- but thought I'd try Basic Brawl today. Everyone's colorful descriptions of today's encounters has got me scared, though, LOL.

Oh well...gonna dive into Troll Night right now.

First group I got and someone already DC'd after one round. We're off to a good start.

2:40 EST: Had some decent fights with a Red… MK/Snake/ Tan Ike. I think I was Blue Ike. Anyway, I never got to fight him one-on-one -- FFA's all the way. On the last round a Neutral G&W brought some really messed up lag. With that coupled with my slightly unresponsive GC controller...I wasn't as annoyed as I should have been when G&W DC'd, lol.

Can you troll the willing? Haha, had fun being chaingrabbed/IC'd on by some P4 Daisy Peach/ Neutral ICs (both were very good and trolly). They first did it to P2 Red Ganondorf/ Yellow Mario/ Gold Ike (his Ike also looked very good) on Temple… and then the innocent P3 Black Marth. At that point I ran over to get my turn as Red Snake. Eventually, the Marth left and was replaced by an MK. He raged when P4 went grab-happy on him. I actually LOL'd.
We meet again Kaazers. I was the Daisy Peach and neutral ICs. Yes it was troll night for me. I love to troll meta knights especially the rolling down smash spamming ones. :D

It was fun practicing my ICs on wifi with u and that other dudes characters. I think he also used De De De and Pit. Not to sure. I would forward smash the other direction sometimes when I messed up because of mofoing lag boost XD.

Also snake is a pain in the *** to cg with ics especailly on wifi (ESPECIALLY ON MOFOING WIFI). Unless u can hobble then he is the easiest to cg. But there is really only 1 spot where u could do a 0 to death hobble on snake on the temple. :p Practically everywhere else u have to cg him :snake:

kaazers

Smash Master
We meet again Kaazers. I was the Daisy Peach and neutral ICs. Yes it was troll night for me. I love to troll meta knights especially the rolling down smash spamming ones. :D

It was fun practicing my ICs on wifi with u and that other dudes characters. I think he also used De De De and Pit. Not to sure. I would forward smash the other direction sometimes when I messed up because of mofoing lag boost XD.

Also snake is a pain in the *** to cg with ics especailly on wifi (ESPECIALLY ON MOFOING WIFI). Unless u can hobble then he is the easiest to cg. But there is really only 1 spot where u could do a 0 to death hobble on snake on the temple. :p Practically everywhere else u have to cg him :snake:
Haha, I had a feeling it was you. Why do I keep on running into this guy? I know nothing about how ICs work, but I did notice the Fsmash charging. It was especially noticeable to me when I was at 100%+, and frankly it worried me. I think I did get KO'd once, actually, lol. Fun times.

And yes, he was DDD and Pit. When he was Black Pit, I was Snake and you were ICs on Final Destination I thought, "Wow, deja vu. Now if only we would all turn Snake and troll whoever fills the empty slot." No lie, lol.

-​

Anyway, yeah. I only had item filled FFAs when I wanted to fight a specific person, got trolled (willingly) by SSBBDaisy's ICs, and then got ganged up on the last few rounds by a Sepia DDD/ Wolf -- who hated me for some reason -- and his friend. I beat them the first round but only got SD in the last one. When his Wolf KO'd me first he taunted 10 times and then DC'd.

Yeah, I got trolled yesterday.

Thankfully, I don't have WiFi here for a few days. xD

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
yea that was my bad. Its not easy getting the regrab after u hit someone with a charged smash. U have that 1 frame to get that grab. I'm not sure if we had fixed it >.>.

Anyway in a room with a decent green falco and a really good green snake. I really just felt like trolling more than playing the game but I guess ggs falco who would not leave me alone.

EDIT: I was ICs/Daisy(Peach)/Homolimar(Blue)

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
I hate going into a basic brawl room where they all sit and wait 'til someone comes and feeds them a game, d/cing rooms if I see them ;) I was gold Link in a room with white Peach, Black BOWSER and Pit in FD

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
do you play gold link usually? I remember being in a room a couple of days ago with a gold link as a Red pikachu.
lately yeah, that may be me, would that Gold Link just sporadically hit anybody? lulz I don't really remember a red Pikachu, though.

On another note, was in a room as Gold Link vs a red Kirby, a bystanding black Zelda and blue Pit, the Kirby spammed final cutter a lot, he managed to beat me in the temple, every other wins he got were through scrubben death, wouldn't of happen if I just secured my lead, I beat him 1 game +2 and him at -2, and played patient and wrecked him in pictochat and finished him by ledge hogging his Kirby then left.

Other room I was in, I was neutral Brake um..Snake with blue Falco, a yellow Diddy/red Jiggs/R.O.B and Ganondorf/green Snake/orange Wario in final destination, I was messing with them and won all the games lmao the jigglypuff was being a back scratching scrub while I was trying to fight the other Snake, so I just dealt with her instead, I finish the room off by drop kicking on the Failco's face the last second taunting at me cuz the Wario unintentionally killed me with Wario Man I assume lol he leaves then so do I...

R0B0T

Smash Rookie
Last night I played many matches as Bowser with a green Link, some color of Marth, and a blue Mr. G&W who I suspect was also the hacker. We played on the bridge of Eldin most of the time, but at one point we played on the wifi lobby stage. But when Mr. G&W left, we all teamed up on whatever CPU's replaced him. With three players and one CPU, it's the best of both worlds, because I can still be friendly with the other two players while teaming up with them to fight the CPU.

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
Last night I played many matches as Bowser with a green Link, some color of Marth, and a blue Mr. G&W who I suspect was also the hacker. We played on the bridge of Eldin most of the time, but at one point we played on the wifi lobby stage. But when Mr. G&W left, we all teamed up on whatever CPU's replaced him. With three players and one CPU, it's the best of both worlds, because I can still be friendly with the other two players while teaming up with them to fight the CPU.
I was the blue GnW of that room lol yeahh those were fun, Hehe finally a game with me in it XD

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I came across the strangest hacker ever.

He did not go wario man or giga bowser

Instead he made the Live Well sonic song play every single match on every stage. He also had a weird character swap code thing where he was peach but at the bottom where the percents are it showed the picture of zelda.

I loved this room though. Because there were 2 regular peaches and 2 daisies and we would try to booty bump each other. :p

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice

Also snake is a pain in the *** to cg with ics especailly on wifi (ESPECIALLY ON MOFOING WIFI). Unless u can hobble then he is the easiest to cg. But there is really only 1 spot where u could do a 0 to death hobble on snake on the temple. :p Practically everywhere else u have to cg him :snake:[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke? Snake is ****en hard as hell to cg.

R0B0T

Smash Rookie
I was the blue GnW of that room lol yeahh those were fun, Hehe finally a game with me in it XD

Sweet! Finally, I've ran into someone from smash boards :bee:
Anyway, those were some good games for sure. You're good with G&W. When we were fighting, I definitely struggled, but I appreciate a good fight. It was fun.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Is this a joke? Snake is ****en hard as hell to cg.
ICs have 2 other infinites besides chain grabbing.

Wall Pummel lock

and

Hobbling.

The pummel lock is easiest to do and hobbling is 2nd hardest thing to do and cg is the hardest imo (this is speaking towards snake)

Hobbling can only be done on complete long flat surfaces like fd and sv.

kaazers

Smash Master
Only decent player I found today was a crashing Dark Link/Blue&Neutral Samus/ Neutral Mario. At first, my Yellow Yoshi acquaintance (he also knew what he was doing) and I both attacked him, but I soon stopped to let them have a fair fight. I thought the Yellow Yoshi would get the hint and let me have a turn, but he completely hogged him. >> It was just the three of us for a long time… with the occasional CPU. On the last round I got a Fire Luigi who wouldn't stop bugging me to fight him. The Link/ Samus/ Mario left after that and so did I.

I was the White Snake.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Weird! I just found an aweosme yellow yoshi online today too~ Had alot of fun matches along with a Lucas. The yoshi was absolutely nuts though! His techskills was obscene. Seemed like he knew every yoshi tech in the book. So laaaame you can't send messages on the wii.

Til we meet again banana Yoshi~

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Messed around with a Blue Pit/red Yoshi, who also went black fox and cyan G&W for one match. We mainly just showed off techs when we weren't beating other players coming in. We fought against a Kirby, and a old man ganon, once he left, a good Snake came in who switched into Olimar. The Olimar tried to edgehog my wolf, but with the last hit of my Fire wolf, I knocked him off and the Olimar couldn't recover. Next match I loved because I went Falcon, and the first death was me getting edge hogged by Olimar. After I evened the scored, he tried edgehogging me again, but I used an aerial Raptor Boost while he was hanging by his tether to knock him down and grab the ledge. He tried one more time and I "Hyes!" stage spiked him. And I got a Knee of Justice KO which is always worth a taunt.

Though in all fairness, I wasn't too happy how the Pit and I ganged up on him, however sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Though I think it's what he gets for edgehogging Falcon.

kaazers

Smash Master

My Yellow Yoshi wasn't godly or anything like that, though. lol Definitely not the same one.

Had some fights on Final Destination with a Red Zelda/ Neutral Peach(one round only) against my White Snake. She knew what she was doing, and I would say GG's but I didn't appreciate the item spamming.

She was somewhat of a crasher and attacked my friend P3 Neutral…Wario/ Falco/ Wolf/ Marth/ G&W/ Diddy …where he destroyed her. Her focus shifted to me after a few rounds of this, and P3 was nice enough to stay quietly out of the way with a spectating White Kirby/ Green Pikachu/ Neutral Peach. We were about even -- I probably won a few more, but that's it.

Anyway, the last I saw before I left: P3 was fighting the Zelda, and she was taking more wins than he was at that point. Hah, after that she finally deemed the situation worthy of being honorable and had just started throwing items away. So admirable.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I think i found SSBBDaisy online again. I was playing as purple fox, red Gnw, and red Marth and there was a olimar that attacked when the IC's started to chain grab. there was also an annoying metaknight that left and got replaced with a green gnw and snake. I think you were playing as neutral IC's and Daisy. GG's

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
lmao. Yup that was me. I was enjoying ur gnw dittos. XD

I was neutral ICs

That olimar dude also played kirby/bowser/zelda/D3/and others I don't remember XP

Top Bottom