• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TheBlueFalcon

Smash Cadet
I'm another :falconbrawl: main.
Good to see another rule-abiding Falcon fighter.

I'm always Light Blue Falcon, and sometimes Blue Ganondorf. I run a similar playing style - passive until attacked by a hostile, in which case moves are shown without mercy. I've run into a few good default costume Falcons, so we might have crossed paths, though I'm not sure.

Good, respectable 4-player TP today, with one Snake who switched to Falcon and fought me in a few 1vs1 matches. Good games.

- TBF

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Found a really good guy who used Dark Pit(Pitto) and several other characters like ganon/samus/kirby I don't remember all the colors :p.

He would help me when I get ganged up on. And would let me be a fgt with ICs like I like to be.

So yea I was ICs/Samus/Pit(normal)/Ness/DDD(Pink) I picked ICs to troll then I saw this guy and he made me feel like spiking someone. I don't know why :p.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
Good to see another rule-abiding Falcon fighter.
HYESZ!

Just got out from having some great four-way matches at Temple with me, Captain Fabulous, and a cool skilled P4 blue Snake against an obnoxious P2 default Pikachu/Mario and a decent P3 purple/blue Luigi. Initially, the Snake and I were duking it out one-on-one (he was a very good opponent), until P2 and P3 would keep interrupting us, so we then disbanded and traded off fighting each other's adversary. As the matches went on, P2 was replaced with a lesser-skilled yellow Kirby, and P3 quit altogether. At this point the Snake and I had joined alliances and were teaming up against Kirby and the computer. The last round I had before getting disconnected from the room was at Bridge of Eldin. Nothing particularly flashy or memorable about these matches, but they were fun nonetheless.

kaazers

Smash Master
i have a feeling i know who that red ike was that i faced with my mk...

sry kaazers ran into a bunch of trolls today and needed to relieve my stress....
Haha, don't just assume any Ike you meet online is me. I'm currently living upstate and the internet here makes it impossible to play. If I do ever manage to get online, I'll make sure to mention any good fights I have. Any particular colors and characters you play so I know it's you?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Stop picking Temple, guys! It's a terrible stage for partying, and an even worse stage when facing off against a crasher!

In parties, you're practically asking people who are sick of the stage to just drop their controller for 2 whole minutes and not do anything, or to have certain players move to the very edges of the stage and do nothing the entire time, or even run away from everyone who tries to approach! You all know who you are, so quit it!

And in crasher battles, you seriously do NOT want to take someone who knows what they're doing here. If you outskill them, they'll just run away to the bottom area so they either won't die and force sudden death/cause you to constantly hit allies by mistake if more than one person gave chase. And... if they draw first blood and get the kill first, they can and WILL run away from you for the rest of the match.

Just stop picking Temple already... it's seriously not doing anyone any favors, for sure...

he managed to beat me in the temple, every other wins he got were through scrubben death,
But there is really only 1 spot where u could do a 0 to death hobble on snake on the temple
In the last few matches I stayed in, we went on Temple and the Pika went to Link.
Just got out from having some great four-way matches at Temple with me
-____-

I... have no words for this.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
i was a black metaknight in the match i was refering to

the ike really seemed to know what he was doing....

but...alas...i was metaknight :p :troll:

I was aalmost 99% sure it was you since i've faced your ike before and he tends to be red @_@
any how, you'l know its me because i'll be one of these colors of characters

Gravity suit/purple samus-prefers to use more regular missles and zair as opposed to super missles and zair.
Gold link.
tiger camo snake or green camo snake.
black metaknight or pink metaknight.
Captain Fabulous or blue Suit Falcon(not the default suit)
Green or Black pit.(very rare that i pick my main in basic brawl.)
Default sonic-prefers to use spin cancels and slingshot jumps alot(probably should break that habit as I know its actually making me more predictable...ironic as those tactics tend to help sonic be less predictable...but i just use em too much...)
black and white ice climbers.

Those are just a couple of the characters I tend to cycle through.....

one thing you'll learn if you ever see my metaknight is i loooooove to go for the Uair to tornado death combo of his. Nothing makes noobs' jaws drop and makes em rage more then that unless its the ice climbers chaingrab :troll:

EDIT: @John

the only reason i pick temple is it seems like the only stage where you can single one person out effectively enough, least IMO and......I like to pick sonic and annoy folks by running away the whole time after killing em....:troll:

kaazers

Smash Master
Temple is Basic Brawler church. Fact.

@Mr. K: Wait, what. When did I fight you as Ike? Snake, yeah, but I didn't know I fought you with Ike.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
Temple is Basic Brawler church. Fact.

@Mr. K: Wait, what. When did I fight you as Ike? Snake, yeah, but I didn't know I fought you with Ike.

I remember a looooong time ago you faced my ice climbers as your red ike.

and i've faced your marth iirc as well.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
OMG I love temple. Temple is one of my main picks in BB. Its perfect for trolling XDDDDDDDDD

I will not stop picking temple XD.

EDIT: Also earlier today I found a good white snake who dacus like there was no tomorrow. Thats one thing I remembered I want to assume that was kaazers.

kaazers

Smash Master
I really have faced a very few few decent Ice Climbers so that's a possibility. I don't remember you ever posting to say that you were the one I fought though. >>

And lol I wouldn't ever want to show my Marth to any decent players so I'm not so sure there.

edit:

@SSBBDaisy: I don't remember spamming dacus THAT much. >> lol I spammed ftilt (like a well behaved Snake) more than anything. but yeah, no internet here. So assume it's not me when you assume it IS me. xD

I do like spamming dacus to pick up grenades though...

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Calling out for a neutral DK/orange Luigi/neutral Wario/green Sonic, I was neutral Yoshi, Sonic, and Pitoo (dark pit)
Couldnt seem to get any games due to scrubs interrupting, (especially with their item fests e_e ) or cpus. (actually, we did get 1 game, but thats it) Then a yellow Falco joined for 1 match on pokemon stadium, which became so laggy and i got DC'd.

EDIT: Just found my red yoshi buddy, trying to teach him yoshis super jump is impossible on wifi x.x im going lucas so i can spell out smashboards with skywriting and hope this works :b
He seems to understand what im trying to do, as we're both picking temple, both lucas (he tried snake before) and we stay our distance for the camera to zoom out. We were even healing each other when it came to SD :L

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Fought together with a Marth/Kirby against a couple of Ikes. At first I just spectated while the Ikes tried their best to hit he Marth on Temple. Even with two of them, they barely managed to score a hit on him. I accidentily killed the Marth in SD with my Hyesz! as I was trying to recover. I Falcon Apologized by taking the lives of the two Ikes with the Hyesz! The next match he Ikes went adter me and I showed my moves by handling both if them, until Marth arrived to help. We each took an Ike and beat him, then they changed into Kirby/Mario and Snake. I almost pulled off an extremely manly combo, but Wi-fi screws up my timing of The Knee. The Marth went to yellow Kirby and fought the enemy white Kirby. After trading who we fight, the enemy Kirby wanted to show me his moves, trying to Falcon Punch me. I showed him the proper way, by hitting him with one.

I would have stayed longer but I had to eat my Falcon Lunch.

:phone:

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
think i might of just royally surprised the fluck out of two falcos and a link on temple :troll:

likn caught me in his final smash in the little lip where its hard for folks to die, I die'd up towards the ceiling, and at 200%+ damage, ceiling teched it, and managed to stay alive the rst of the match, then got the smash ball myself and turned into zero suit samus.....unfortuantly i did so offstage and fell off, and tried to down b flip and then walk kick to up b towards the ledge, but sadly when i tried to do up b it instead decided to do the kcik.

luckily me and the link ended up in sudden death and i was able to kill him before he could me.

either way i think i made some jaw's drop when i Ceiling tech'd the final smash and was able to survive 200+ damage :troll:

I got it saved to replay too which makes it more awesome :3

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Shoutouts to the room with the AFK White Kirby

To the other two guys, you both evidently know how to conduct a Taunt Party. Kudos

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I was in a fun room just now.
Me and 2 other players teamed up against a snake/pika/lucas/ganon. His ganon and pika were terrible but he was amazing with snake. He started annoying me so i chose MK and spammed up B and Dsmash :)
The other players were a marth/toon link/ness and a snake/ and i forgot other characters he used.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Don't you just love it when you make some one RQ mid-match? I can tell when the player suddenly plays smart and manages to actually grab me (that and their sheild turns gray) I made this one Kirby RQ after I killed him with the following: U-throw, F-smash, and gimping him by swallowing him then footstooling his last jump to prevent him from getting back.

I swear I can be such a **** sometimes on BB, but you know sometimes these noobs diserve it. :troll:

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
i swear i hate noobs who gang up on one player then resort to giving each other free kills when the one player is still beating em while they're ganging up on him :|

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
My fur*** can't spike without recovering.

Got some mad salt on myself today as I fought against this Tink/Ike/Bower/something else. first couple matches were irritating because I was screwing around and not able to get a hold of myself and play correctly. The other two people got in my way a little, but I'm not gonna john about them when I wasn't playing at my best. But I must say, out of all the things I've seen that deserved a taunt, what happened to me would deserve a taunt. (And would make any typical noob RQ)

What happened was I was Wolf, fighting his Ike on Battlefield, and I sent him offstage. I wanted to be fancy so I D-aired him. Well Ike still had his 2nd jump, then used his Up-B, which I got caught in, which ended up spiking me instead. This left me feeling so ashamed, but I kept fighting anyway. I lost the match since he used Ike's supreme online power to kill the other players while I just focused on revenge. Though I eventually returned the favor a couple matches later with an offstage knee as Falcon (which are some of the sexiest ways to kill a player)

In a different room, I decided to go LoZ characters as a joke since I have started to play Ocarina of Time. I went Link and there was a good Zelda, a random user, and a Peach/Lucas. The Peach started attacking all of us for whatever reason I forget, and we all ganged up on her. After a match of me going Link (and surprisingly winning) I went Pika. Even though this Peach was really good, she couldn't take the sheer item stupidness we had at the time. After going Pika, I decided to go Ganon, and cause death. I think I made Ganon look good out there, doing some combos and sheilding stuff, and actually recovering. I did accidently kill a couple of my allies once or twice, but you'd figure they would get out of the way when I'm charging up the Warlock Punch. The room eventually got DC when it would have just been me and the Peach/Lucas.

I'll admit, I don't like ganging up on people 3v1 like that, but if you're gonna crash a room and attack everyone, you better be prepared to get attacked by everyone.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
Dear Lord. If you're crashing, sometimes it's better to just walk away.

Let me come out and say it now that everyone in this room was very good, very competent.

Can't remember who all was who and what colors, but I recall I was with two friendlies, at least a P3 Ike/Yoshi/Marth and a P4 Zelda/Peach, and a persistent P2 Zero Suit Samus/Lucas/Olimar/Link/Pikachu/Sheik/Falco crasher. Myself, I alternated switching between primarily Captain Falcon and other various mains. Also, Final Destination was chosen every time.

Anyway, the first set of matches began and I instantly fixated the fight on just me against the crasher. P3 and P4 would view from the sidelines until later and watch in entertainment as I delivered Punch after Falcon Punch, Knee after Knee of Justice. Several matches in, P2 hadn't yet won a single time and P3 and P4 finally joined the charades. Although I still was mostly leading the fight, we each took turns mercilessly beating down on the crasher. One spectacle I remember particularly was when I, Ganondorf, had been launched vertically by the crasher's ZSS, and on my descent down I started up a Warlock Punch; P2 initially saw it coming and warily rolled out of my general direction, straight into P4 Zelda's side smash and sent hurtling towards me as my fist collided devistatingly with P2 just as I'd regained my footing. KO, replay saved. Taunts all around. Another time, P3 dittoed me with Falcon and we had a gentlemanly Knee-off on P2 to see who could land the most Knees.

More time later, the matches shifted and it became apparent that the crasher had now focused solely on P4. For a while, P3 and I kept on with the spanking until I decided enough was enough and allowed P2 their moment of glory to having it out with P4; P3 followed suit, and we backed away. Fighting one-on-one, P4 annihilated P2 into oblivion, and soon I grew bored of watching so I charged in again. Eventually, the brawl was drawn back to just me and the crasher and we butted heads once more. By now I'd been playing so long, my performance was getting lazy, and in a last-minute ditch I sloppily versed my ZSS against P2's ZSS. The crasher was finally given the upper hand by winning over one point, and upon their victory, they somehow managed to disconnect everyone in the room simultaneously. Afterward, I put Brawl down for the night.

Alas, my stance on crashing and threes-vs.-ones like this is simple: as a crasher, chances are you already know, and have willingly embraced, that you're kicking a hornet's nest and are prepared for an unfair fight. As a matter of fact, I'm sure the only reason crashers stay for as long as they do is because they're in it for the challenge, so unless I'm the one crashing, they'll get no sympathy from me. For this I must commend P2 for lasting it out and enduring as long as they did. A salute!

kaazers

Smash Master
My internet was merciful enough to let me have 3 or 4 matches straight before the lag started to kick in. And it was 3-4 matches in a room full of decent players, too.

It looked like they had set a routine where everyone took turns fighting each other. Everyone gave back points.

I was Green Ike.

There was P2 Wario/ Red Ike/ Red Ganondorf/ Captain Falcon (who was probably the best one out of the three of them), P3 Blue Yoshi/ Lucas and P4 Blue Yoshi/ Green DK/ Captain Falcon.

I mainly fought P2. I won against his Ike, went even with Captain Falcon if I remember correctly and lost against his Ganondorf -- one semi lag-induced naircide but the other KO was all him. I don't know why I lose against good Ganondorfs… I guess their reads HAVE to be good to play as him. Our Ike-Ganon fight had to be cut short as lag started to set in. I stayed one more round but it looked like the lag didn't have any intention of letting up. I left so they at least could enjoy themselves.

GG's to P2.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
I love mutually controlled rooms like those. They're one of the best kinds of matches you can get on BB, because everyone's respectful with no hard feelings, and in the end it's just a fair demonstration of skill and maturity.
Usually.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Today i found a good player 4 ZSS/Peach/Luigi and Marth. I was mixing around with Pink Luigi/ Red GnW/ Red Marth/ Purple Fox and went random. After like 20 rounds or so (lol) we started to joke around an we both went Olimar, and started fighting without pikmins. The other two were bystanders and let us fight. They were practicing bdacus with diddy and falco and soon they started to have a couple of matches. Best room i had in a while.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
just pissed off a marth i know it :troll:

last few seconds i didn't leave the ledge after having a stock lead.

I don't main mk, and honestly compared to any real MK player my planking is nothing to be woried about.

but just the sheer terror of what mk can do on a ledge made the marth back off and not even attempt to come close :troll:

but on a more serious note.....

it is players like that marth(and another marth today who really whipped my ***, not gonna lie.) who i run into in basic brawl that make me really wish i could face em in a true 1v1, no bs items, no two other players giving us lag or hogging a spot of the stage(pet peeve, but i like the whole stage to be completely to me and the person i'm facing, to many times does a semi-spike move or something hit and either knock me, or i knock them, and then they bounce into the otehr two and reduce the knockback on what possibly could of been a KO....not only that but they just are in the way a lot of the time.) juts me and my oppenent, not out of revenge, or saltyness, or anything like that, but just czu i like running nto someone around my own level.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yeah...but 99.999999999999999999% of the time that will never happen. I've been in maybe two legit FFAs and maybe 10 or so legit 1v1s on BB in the last two years or so. Good things come to those who are patient enough to wait.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Oh man! i just got off of BB with a trolling blacknwhite ICs/Gnw/Kirby/Bowser/Pit and his accomplice red Sonic/white PT. As soon as I entered in as my normal Link, they started teaming on me. The other player was watching us from the far edge as a color changing Peach. She wasn't attacking me so that was cool. Although i lost the first match by being ambushed, I went purple Fox and made quick work of the cocky Sonic with my OP up smash. I swiftly turned my eyes onto the IC's and I swore I could feel the fear coming off of them, causing them to pause from their charade of taunts. A couple of up tilts and Nairs separated the ICs and as i went for the kill, the sonic interrupted me and F-Smashed me of the stage. The score evened out and Sudden Death arrived. I went for the ICs first and succeeded and the sonic came after me, resulting in him missing the ledge from his early Up-B. The peach stalled so i decided to SD because i didn't want her to come after me too. The next match i went Red GnW and destroyed both players with his OP Up-Smash. I love Up-Smashes lol. The Sonic/PT left and I made the Ics/bowser regret teaming up on players who join a room. Mission Complete.

On another note, I thought this years e3 was okay.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
GGs to the other Ganon, Snake in Team Battle

My Ganon was just in a Team Battle with another Ganon and Snake in the last hour or so. There used to be a decent Ike as well, but his replacements kept coming and going. Eventually the Snake left, and the matches lost their epic manliness after that, with a Yoshi and Kirby bringing their lousy items with them. I hope to have our Ganons meet once again with matches very similar to our early ones!

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Actually started a genuine FFA. Sorry, Peach.

Within the last hour, I managed to start a free-for-all in Basic Brawl for once as a pink MK. It felt like the good old days when people actually played the game the way it was meant. Maybe being away from the game for a while has actually helped. Eventually, I sat back and watched the red Marth fight the orange Luigi / Falco, and just chilled out with the white Peach. Sorry about the accidental plasma whip gimp at the end of that one match in Castle Siege, Peach. I was actually trying to do Zero Suit Samus' extended double jump with Up+B, then transform to Samus up high, then transform back when I landed. My controller likes to act up sometimes, so the jump didn't register, and I accidentally whipped you down to your doom. Oops. Looking back, it was kind of funny though.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
:| wtf is with the lag lately....

its so bad for me lately that even ****ty players are beating me cuz i can't react in time due to lag :|

i jsut faced a crappy wolf kirby and an Fsmash spamming fox in team battle and I either got paired up with the ****ty fox who didn't even know how to recover. or it seemed a lag spike had to happen every three seconds.

then to add insult to injury the ****ty kirby and wolf started to get cocky.

ugh..

i just hope if boht those tards see this STFU and face me in a 1v1, no lag, no bs, no getting BS kills and hits in that only wokr in a seriously laggy environment.

EDIT: annnnndn it seems it only seems to be going on in team battle for me in basic brawl, regular basic brawl is lagless.

but i ran into about 5 different people today in team brawl where lag was horrific.

ShadowMarth-JTW

Smash Rookie
Oh Yes! i have so many Stories of these! most of them of me owning the taunt parties but I'll share a few
I was in a taunt party of P2 fox, P3 falco,P4 Ganon
I was my secondary main falco. Like always i started the match making them think i was afk(standing there for abit observing them.) we were on FD. I wanted to give the idea i was good so I boost Reverse grabed the closes player next to me and that started the whole teaming thing. the match didnt turn out well but i wasnt surprised. now the next match was on Mushroom kingdom. p2(zelda) starts not doing much. p3(Link) and P4(Ike)
Continued to fight me. items were on as usual. i dont use them and i still own the hell out of them.
A pit fall appears and link chucks it at me with ike behind me ready to smash(didnt actually start the move yet) instead of their favorable outcome I, like a boss, (Wasnt much time to react)air doge grab it.
With my momentum from jumping in the air im still moving up. i try to land on the other side of the tube but i hit a block fell down onto a spring and bounced back up. with the pitfall ready i see P2 under me but i notice p2 has a franklin badge on so instead i fall down from above with and airdoge,land then immediately DB p2. both link and ike(Ike got another pitfall) come over to get me. i see them coming
so i low jump quickly and throw it down. link lands on it and Zelda gets hit by the one ike decides to drop. after that the regular Teaming up continues.
The SB appears. i let them get it and link manages to get it. aight so here i am thinking ill easily dodge
I double jump high and come down with a fastfall fair on link(he has the FS)
not thinking he, he blocks it then gets me.
I'm like aw crap...BUT i see a block at the PERFECT angle to tech so to make sure i tech off it. the block was pretty close to. when the final hit of links FS hit me i teched NOT going anywhere at all.
Me:HA what then! You ca-OSHI*Gets hit by ikes F-tilt and dies with like 190%*
Me: :glare:
I tech his FS again at the end of the match. aside from that I just owned the crap out of the rest of the matches.

Another time i actually made one player RQ and the other 2 were to afraid to approach me >:D

Note: I type slow and this took awhile to type so excuse bad punctuation and spelling.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
:| wtf is with the lag lately....

its so bad for me lately that even ****ty players are beating me cuz i can't react in time due to lag :|

i jsut faced a crappy wolf kirby and an Fsmash spamming fox in team battle and I either got paired up with the ****ty fox who didn't even know how to recover. or it seemed a lag spike had to happen every three seconds.

then to add insult to injury the ****ty kirby and wolf started to get cocky.

ugh..

i just hope if boht those tards see this STFU and face me in a 1v1, no lag, no bs, no getting BS kills and hits in that only wokr in a seriously laggy environment.

EDIT: annnnndn it seems it only seems to be going on in team battle for me in basic brawl, regular basic brawl is lagless.

but i ran into about 5 different people today in team brawl where lag was horrific.
It seems like all of your posts are essentially the same. ****ty noob, lags items, etc, ******s are godawful players, I'd **** them in an offline Unity 1v1. You gotta stop playing BB. I used to play a lot, but just ended up venting my rage on here cause of how ****ty With Anyone is. It's a cesspool of noobs that just want to be ****s, like in almost every other community. Like the twelve year old tards that comprise most of COD's base of players.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
........why *am* i still going to basic brawl...

at first when i picked it up again it wasn't so bad....owning noobs, no lag, no ******** taunt parties where a group of em gang up on one player, occasionally ran into a good player...

but now....lag a lot, taunt parties all the time, and the few times i do run into a decent player, the other 2 idiots seem to decide that if i attacked first, or did something like chaingrab the other person....that apparently it was time for them to jump in and gang up on me....

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
That's the thing. It's just total *********** most of the time. You should come to the SWF Arena sometime. Most of the players there are bad, but there are several good ones, mainly who play later in the day.

Too lazy to go get the link; it's in the Smashboards Info Center subforum.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Ike dittos are too much fun in BB. After a good couple beatings you can just feel the butthurt and rage. These Ikes just start to swing wildly while I'm either countering everything, or just plain avoiding it and then F-Smashing them to punish them. I used counter on this Ike's approach 3 times in a row, and he ended up going after a different player after that.

I swear, Ike's get butthurt really fast.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
naturallly

its beyond their mental capabilities to understand how someone can dodge his pitifully slow smashes.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I don't think there's anything more satisfying then getting a 9 with G&W in the last 3 seconds to pull out a win. I wasn't even fighting in the match, then suddenly, BLAM!

I win :troll:

I wonder what sort of mentality is needed to keep going at matches for a couple hours and simply stand still and running away. I chased a lucas all across hyrule and spear pillar for many matches earlier. When I caught up, I stood there. Then we went and played tag again. No idea why I even bothered to tag long for so long.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Ike dittos are too much fun in BB. After a good couple beatings you can just feel the butthurt and rage. These Ikes just start to swing wildly while I'm either countering everything, or just plain avoiding it and then F-Smashing them to punish them. I used counter on this Ike's approach 3 times in a row, and he ended up going after a different player after that.

I swear, Ike's get butthurt really fast.
Ikes and Zeldas are the easiest to make salty in Basic Brawl. XD

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Zelda's seem to take everything as a personal insult towards them. How many times have ya'll ran into a Zelda that you insulted and a white knight link that comes to her defense? ,:3

Top Bottom