• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Okay good games this lag is really annoying me. I can't do nothing really. Basic has a better connection for some reason..

Should we find each other and fight others?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
haha ggs. Lemme know if you ever want some more 1v1s, I could never get that yoshi >.>

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Lag helped you a lot though... I've fought Jash and destroyed him (just saying). So yeah lag helped you way too much xD

Nah next time we team battle, I'm curious to know how would you play in a tb.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
We've teamed against annoying people on Basic Brawl, does that count? xDD Sure thing. On AiB I'm sbluepen, if you ever get... unbanned ? Add me. :)

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah, I can do that. Is there any way to pm on here, so we stop spamming this thread? xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yup xD WE CAN

Edit: PATH get on the site please?

Once you enter look for "online free chat' then look for 'GYKing' then we'll do a private message without anyone seeing what we're writing. Sounds good?

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Double post - but my apologies to the neutral Snake, I got booted due to trying to save a replay. Those two games we had however were a ton of fun :D

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games to a Blue Snake. I was my main White Link. You seemed all hyped when you watched my Link do crazy tricks against that MetaKnight xD Ha ha made that MetaKnight lose it and he was good but too much down smash man... good games though to you and that MetaKnight.

Connection today seems okay, so I'm going to stay White Link for a while.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
ggs to this normal Ike in my lobby :) there's also currently a dark shiek and a mario/rob/some other stuff (that just left actually haha) GYK, up for some 1v1s?

Mike2

Smash Ace
I've been jumping on this daily for the past week. I've been going nothing but random select.

Anybody want to wifi: 3783-4825-5737

FIREL

Smash Ace

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
sup people Ive been thinking what happen to super smash bros brawl over the years in WiFi.everybody taunts but doesn't fight its called super smash bros brawl not super taunt and have fun parties . anyway i love to be :link2: :ike: and if your muslim eid mubarak and if your american Hi.

im muslim

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So I just recently discovered taunt partying.. and this forum is awesome to find people I might've partied with. If you ever see a dark Zelda spawn in who immediately starts ducking (or shielding if on a second floor, usually three times either) and then taunts, it's probably me. I do a lot of dash dancing, sometimes spamming Nayru's Love and Farore's Wind in place, sometimes get bored and reckless and blow everything up, usually myself. I'm a pretty decent player though I prefer to just party on BB. I'm hoping to meet up with some awesome people here!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I never used to play online for the 3-4 years I've owned this game ;u; once I hooked up to wifi, I would TB thinking that BB would be like.. crazy free for all. Which I guess they're supposed to be, but then I saw no one was fighting and instead were taunting among other random things.. and thus I was invited into the wonderful world of taunt parties \o/

I know I'm lame lol.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I never used to play online for the 3-4 years I've owned this game ;u; once I hooked up to wifi, I would TB thinking that BB would be like.. crazy free for all. Which I guess they're supposed to be, but then I saw no one was fighting and instead were taunting among other random things.. and thus I was invited into the wonderful world of taunt parties \o/

I know I'm lame lol.
Eheheheh, deceive them with the cute pikachu before QaC into THUNDER! WANAYAHAAAAAAWMAWYUAHHHHHAW

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I fancy me some pikachu, I've loved him forever :D mastered him on 64 and now he's my main alongside dark Zelda. I wish they'd input a palette swap in ssb4 where you can play as a female pikachu though D:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm in a BB with two brawlers (most recently a green DK and a default biker Wario), and a taunter Dark Link. If that Link is here, I'm the Dark Zelda you've been taunting with xD I love LinkxZelda taunts

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nooohhs the disconnections D: curse you wifi!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs at the gold ike white mk green snake we were in a room for 3 hours fun stuff i was red pikachu slash random

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs to the green Pikachu that was in BB a little while ago. The lag was a little crazy at points, but I highly enjoyed fighting you. I was the green Samus, dark Link, white/pink Captain Falcon.

Shout outs also to the Diddy Kong in TB who's been on the entire day, doing nothing. I guess you're some kid who forgot and left his Wii on, or an incredibly patient and dedicated troll. Either way, probly oughta kill yourself. Peace.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
lol I always wondered what the internet/electricity bills add up to for those people you find afk all day online :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't quite mind the people who AFC on BB, just as long as there aren't people mindlessly trying to kill them to rack up free points. At that point I just utilize some way to disconnect everyone to push them offline. I try to protect the AFC people, so it kinda upsets me some when I see people killing them randomly and consistently. Idk it just doesn't seem right.

Joeythehero45532

Smash Rookie
Oh man oh man! I found you again my Blue Ganondorf butt kicker friend! Ha ha didn't know you played MetaKnight now. I was Purple Toon-Link, Tan Ike, Red Donkey Kong and much more. You noticed it was me and stayed with me for like four in the morning, I don't stay that long anymore, but It was sure worth it. Seems you found out who that player was (four years ago). Ha ha me :) Been me all along, and well I wish you a great life and I hope to run into you again. Two times still doesn't satisfy me (since I haven't seen you in four years...) Well see you tonight. Take care of yourself~

I have a feeling you're in here... well at least private message me... So we can kick it like old times (before GoldenYoshiKing was even born).[/quo

****!!!!!!!! your that dope ass gnw! dam dude you **** **** up. whats your friend-code ? i wanna get my ass beat so hard that its handed to me! LMAO

good **** though! you a competitive brawler? got matches with people you fight with? im joeythehero but you can call me joey and i main bowser. im not on all the time but i get to it at times. much rep on that gnw man. good ****!

Top Bottom