• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
G-reg your girl is getting mad pissed that you're not talking to her.

Not that you're obligated to or anything, but just saying.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
the new Karate kid is in China as well.
discuss
I can't seem to get over the fact that Will Smith's son is the new karate kid...
Like wtf?

LMAO I think of that scene every once in a while. It's hilarious because it is impossible to not like The Godfather.
I'm not even trying to be funny, but... I've never finished watching the movie. I just can't get through it and I've tried on multiple occasions, just can't do it.

My co-worker just lent me his copy of Dr. Strangelove on dvd, I finally get to see another Kubrick classic!
I've always wanted to watch that, but I've gotten mixed reviews from friends so idk. Lemme know what you think of it.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I can't seem to get over the fact that Will Smith's son is the new karate kid...
Like wtf?

I'm not even trying to be funny, but... I've never finished watching the movie. I just can't get through it and I've tried on multiple occasions, just can't do it.

I've always wanted to watch that, but I've gotten mixed reviews from friends so idk. Lemme know what you think of it.
I'll let you know what I think of Dr. Strangelove, but you really have to watch The Godfather. If you've been watching it on TV, that might explain why you've been unable to get through it. Find a copy of the dvd and dedicate three hours of one night to watch it. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Dr. Strangelove is a great movie if you do not like it it proves you have no sense of humor...

then again you have a hand up your *** muppet :)

Shinku

Smash Champion
no one cares about you seb, its my thread. gtfo

so yeah, i just beat final fantasy 13, i had to grind and level up like a mother ****ing for that gay *** boss.
now that i finished it, im kinda disappointed in this one folks. i think it could of been better

thumbswayup

Smash Master
F you *****, I will kill you

I've heard mixed things about 13 (mostly dealing in extremes), but I did play it a bit at Mike's and even as I watched him playing later on in the game it just seemed so uninteresting to me. I mean, yeah, the graphics are great, but what's the point? Now I'm only saying what immediate reaction I had and that it seems like the same old stuff with just newer graphics. I will play the game at some point and after several hours will form a more educated opinion. However, it's time I could be spending playing ff6 or 7, and right now that is more important. Especially 6, jesus I remember how amazing it is WHY AM I NOT PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW

oh right, I'm watching the special features of Hot Fuzz and reading about Scorsese

RAAAAAPE

Shinku

Smash Champion
you honestly got to have a taste for rpg's. i think thats what drove me to even push myself and play 13. yeah i did feel bored at times, but ehh. whatever

Top Bottom