• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I decided to go with the first choice for my new sig.

I will probably use the other background sometime, with the same gif/other gif/or for someone else if they would like it.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
yeah Seb... I'm still stuck at GIMR's as well.... :/
Wish we could have been in the same place before we got snowed in :( oh well

Avatar's been out forever, it still had an excellent 8th weekend, but I'm going to go ahead and say Dear John is that kind of random chick movie that makes a lot of money in it's opening weekend and then has no word of mouth and doesn't make much more.

The Saints are about to win lol

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That show is just trying to be another version of Rome and THAT is the manliest show ever made. Seriously, stop watching Spartacus and watch Rome. I am not kidding, it is both brilliant and bad ***. It also just keeps getting better as the show goes along.

~rh

Smash Lord
anything going on tomorrow afternoon?

i wanna catch some melee games before more of this ****ing snow ***** me for free again. ;/

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
yo any of you fellas going to katsu know how to play modern warfare 2? me and lobos need to find 2 more people. please dont apply if you suck. that means you seb. TAKE THAT!!!!

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
nkb, tonight, you me, random other people perhaps, mod war....after i eat some food. so like in a half hour. no excuses. we'll see if you're worthy, youve seen my k/d right, losing is not an option when i play.

Top Bottom