• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
hay guys

thumbswayup

chred

when are we doing falcon dittos and getting ***** by double ganon again?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Man, I find that sound your c0ck makes when it slaps against your stomach ****ing hilarious, I'll show you guys at Pound.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
The agreement was 45 for everyone staying in there period... the amount of nights should not change that <___<

As long as we don't have to pay more then I don't care but if we would have to then **** that xD

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, getting inside the room is one thing...but actually getting a bed to sleep in...gg

Yo Boss, what are some good techno songs? Some songs like the ones you were listening to in Jose car a few weeks ago...

Famous

Smash Champion
I see...Hardstyle and Shuffle...I'm pissed that they don't have direct download links for the songs...I'm randomly downloading torrents that's labeled with "Hardstyle"

EDIT: I hit the jackpot..Downloaded a torrent with alot of good songs...This song called "toneshifterz" is too good...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lmao umm i just spent alot of money on books for schooooool (374$) soooo im brokeeeeee >< idk how ima get the 45 $ by friday night o.0

can i pay with a layaway plan ><

thumbswayup

Smash Master
He was talkin bout practice. Not Melee, he talkin bout practice. It's bout practice, practice, not about Melee bout practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice

Reioumu

Smash Lord
If you guys want to leave monday night, which we can check out on monday I'll see if we can get $89 off the bill from a night less if people will leave on monday. Then the bill would go down to like $35. Friday, my mom is picking up Seb and CK so we can head over there. I think I'm leaving my house around 3:30 PM. We're going to hit rush-hour traffic so I would say 6 or later is fine on friday. Or you can just hang out at the hotel and find others. I'll let you guys know when I'm there.

If I don't already have your number, please PM it to me. I have Korn's, CK's, Yo's, Shinku's and Seb's

I need the #s of Phil and Recco just in case

Top Bottom