• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Nah the staffer said it was 5. But it was never really enforced at least on the Melee side.

Just sayin' cause I mean when I'm bored I like to just chill at the Melee stations plus I haven't played you guys in forever.

Seb does like men.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll play until they make me move or even after cause I'm Philly Fresh, Ota staff can suck a ****, eat my balls mofo's.

Seb does like black men

CookBadGrades

Smash Cadet
Ooooh the amazing 10 year old Zelda at Otakon last year! Haha I'll be at the next fest most likely
Ha now it's 11 year old peach :p

****.. it's you!
what's up my Asian brother ;)

remember me from Otakon last year ? lol I'm the other asian guy, who hung out with you guys on sunday morning
yeah I remember you. How could I forget the amazing Korn!!!! Panda hat man :3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
the azen fanclub eh
don't ask

Seb, say Happy Birthday to Tim for me......... !!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Boss have my phone, and Tim ain't on aim and I can't write on his facebook wall...
Sure, I'll tell him for you

this thread title make me think of BIBLE BLACK
LMAO a night I'll never forget, and what a coincidence because we were just talking about it last night, THAT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD TITLE

Ha now it's 11 year old peach :p
LOL can't wait to see that

lol no offense, I just hate brawl.
HAHA you have taught him well Joseph

Lobos

Smash Master
I must say Phil makes this thread X10 times better......otherwise its dead, boring, or gay......

Shinku is......homesexual not around :chuckle:

BTW Phil so my GF's sister is coming to otakon......you trying to get at that?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I must say Phil makes this thread X10 times better......otherwise its dead, boring, or gay......

Shinku is......homesexual not around :chuckle:

BTW Phil so my GF's sister is coming to otakon......you trying to get at that?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thank you thank you but OMG **** YOU FOR TRYING TO SET ME UP WITH THAT WHALE WITH TWO LEGS, **** YOU!!!!!!

btw do you need a room for APEX? its me Tant n June so far

Lobos

Smash Master
Sadly I wont be going to apex, as far I know.....I kinda want to go but money wise its not a good look......I talked to tant about it the other day.....if I dont spend alot at otakon then its possible

Top Bottom