• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HA

Look at the recipe for Sucker Punch

Half naked women with swords, guns, mechs. Robot samurai wielding miniguns. Dragons. Orcs. WWI steam-punk Nazi Zombies and more robots. Did I mention half naked women?

and look what we got. Yeah. Exactly
wat .
-DD

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
wow, sucker punch was amazing. Probably the best movie I've seen in a long time.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I can't watch Sucker Punch ever.

Seeing Seb go through trouble of talking about it in multiple places, I feel as though he's trying to like save me from what could be the greatest disappointment ever...

or he could just be being a ****!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HOLY **** PEOPLE HAVE BEEN POSTING

Didn't see Sucker Punch, and Seb has already killed it for me so I probably never will.
<3

I'll never see Sucker Punch. Well, I have to watch every Natalie Wood movie ever made first. Then maybe I'll see it.
<33

Sucker Punch is a love it or hate it film.

This guy explains it right:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/2962-Sucker-Punch

My opinion is pretty mutual. The movie looks really nice and the action scenes are pretty entertaining and nice to look at. Its just well...I wish it was written a lot better =\
The movie looks "nice" for the first half hour or so, then it just repeats itself and becomes an assault on your eyes. The action drags on for so long it becomes boring and stupid and pathetic. George fell asleep and you me ck where in a state of WTF? (the bad kind) the whole time and the whole audience was laughing when main characters started dying. GREAT STORYTELLING BRO!

**** you guys. i liked that movie.
You also liked The Last Airbender

I can't watch Sucker Punch ever.

Seeing Seb go through trouble of talking about it in multiple places, I feel as though he's trying to like save me from what could be the greatest disappointment ever...

or he could just be being a ****!
Trust me man, don't let my sacrifice be in vein. If I can save 10 people from ever seeing the movie I've done a good job. JESUS ****ING CHRIST IT'S A WASTE OF YOUR LIFE TO SEE IT

I haven't seen it
keep it that way

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Impressive movie, haven't seen such a thought provoking script since the first Matrix. It gets my seal of approval.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
This is all pretty ****, I just thought I'd say that... for no particular reason on this lovely day, which happens to be a Friday

Also, Ivysaur approves of this message.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Seb I wanted to let you know, I saw Sucker Punch a 2nd time last weekend so I could show a few more of my friends, and they liked it. Don't worry, for every person you convince not to see it, I'll bring 3 more!

Top Bottom