• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Lobos

Smash Master
come to APEX then Lobos!
SHOW ME THE MONEY

cafe - me and gf decided not pay $75 for 1 day and a few hours on friday...its too much and we got rent due on sunday plus my car note is also due on the 1st so I can't be paying her and my way....our daughter would be free

unless someone gives us 2 free passes then I wont be going

sucks too cause I was looking forward to it but gotta be smart with my money lol were gonna dress up too....my daughter as a fairy, gf as a witch of some sort, and me in a cape and a big hat

Lobos

Smash Master
lol booty call

EE - apex is maybe right now.....I do get paid again on that friday so I would have money to travel.....lemme see my options....

oh hey cris if I go but dont enter anything but help VG with stuff do I have to pay venue fee?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Alex or Crismas:

Do I need to register online if I'm going to Apex as a spectator? Or do I just pay at the door?

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Also, best news of the year. Arcana Heart 3 coming out for PS3/360 this december.

hypehypehypehypehype.

I'm already the best/only Scharlachrot in the USA :D

Lobos

Smash Master
what?^

Otakon was pretty fun......didn't see everyone but I saw a bunch of people.......lol a bunch of people knew me but I didn't know or forgot who they were.........

lol at seeing seb and candy drunk at the rave

Top Bottom