• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

cmart

Smash Lord
I'm so there.

P.S. Hey EE, can you make me an *** sig (wihout text)? I could do it myself, but I feel you'd be better at it for some reason.

D

Deleted member

ill try to make it.

i havnt played brawl in a hwile and i do misses ma b'mores

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'll hold all three of you to your bloodoaths you just took. ;D Though Yo didn't really say he'd come, WHATEVER. You all totally should. I'm not even sure I know where Hat lives now (Elkridge?) But I sure as hell will try to find it. And if I can risk my life for this tourney, and make what would be a like fifteen minute trip then so can you nignogs.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol I just read your firstpost for fun. WTF HAT? What happened to jpuff? Decided you wanted to actually win eh? Guess that means there's like a constant for how many jpuff players there are, since I picked him up. Not that I go to tourneys.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Heyy... who did I meet at HATs weekly with the house of all the brawlers around that area?

-_- I already forgot and am horribly confused... being new to the community is so troublesome *sigh*

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Sup gaiz. Good to see you at Hat's. Had tons of fun, hope to come again, this time with more people and later leaving times.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All of DE should come down for the next Catonsville! We can do a DE vs Brawltimore crew battle.

Yo should find Mushroom Kings and bring them to more tournaments. Lol

Azen is too good! LOL we're doing team Sixtroid again.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
All of DE should come down for the next Catonsville! We can do a DE vs Brawltimore crew battle.

Yo should find Mushroom Kings and bring them to more tournaments. Lol

Azen is too good! LOL we're doing team Sixtroid again.

Mrk will stop squandering as soon as the results for hats tourny are posted !!

Also does anyone else notice that azen looks exactly like bruce lee ? or is that just me ...

10kanackers

HAT

Smash Ace
Yo - wow **** that **** LOL Rip Will Smith

Cronux - so technically no one can dispute that I got top three, daaaaaaaamnnn I am ****

god ****it I'm too lazy to log off of Hat's name.

D

Deleted member

btree help out your fellow delawarians by tellin them how awesome i ammmmm!!!!

but seriously tho. were trying really hard to have our own panel for delaware for power rankings.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
btree help out your fellow delawarians by tellin them how awesome i ammmmm!!!!

but seriously tho. were trying really hard to have our own panel for delaware for power rankings.
Fer Brawl? Why wouldn't DE be able to get rankings?

Lobos - But EE's so laaaaazy

Top Bottom