• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Tree, I am planning on brawlin' with you and yo house this weekend... preferably friday late.
That's cool, around what time? I may be working Saturday morning, but I'll be down for a Brawl session. Just gonna have to see if the peeps will be up for playing. Cause I wanna practice teams.

Reminds me...Hey Phil you coming Friday night or Sat night? If you come Friday then we can practice Brawl, if Sat then that'd be better for drinking.

Edit: wait, there's a Melee tournament Sat, so I dunno if they're practicing for Melee Friday night or not, I'll be calling ya friday dawgbowl to confirm everything.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
probably show up around 11:30-12 ish, I got a party in alexandria I have to hit sat night or I'd be game for that too :(

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right, friday then. I just gotta claim the projector for brawl (lol not difficult).

Shinku - if I can go we'll do double bowser for sure lol

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
oh right, tree PM me your address so I can mapquest it... I guess it would help if I knew where I was going >_>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Smash again tomorrow? I'm not leaving for upstate NY until Saturday morning.

Need moar DK practice!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nooo EE, we need you and your cuddly demeanor and your disturbing pictures and your top tier commentary!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
EE you can be like Krillin in DragonBall Z, you were once one of the elite fighters, now you're just there for commentary :)

People still respect krillin...

Good stuff EE, you got this

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I don't work tonight XD Dunno if its good or bad since i'm so poor but I can brawl whenever tonight just hit me back with the address Tree/smash/turbo (whoever else lives there >_> 0.o )

Ghostype

Smash Champion
oh right, tree PM me your address so I can mapquest it... I guess it would help if I knew where I was going >_>
Try 20 Walden Cypress CT Woodlawn, MD, I forgot zip lol. Lemme know if you need anything. And did I give you my number when I got yours? Can't remember

Edit: didn't see your new post (had post new reply open for like three hours). If that's the case I'll call you when I'm home, good?

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Wow, I've got a bit of a headache... that was a great night... can't wait for the next time.

I came there to brawl and yet, didn't do too much of it after Azen/Chill &co showed up. DK and Hat... you guys got to come play some regulation tables at some parties in UMD/parkside... there are a ****load of NICE tables there. Neon glowing ****/themes/ect.

but yeah, my waffles are done. so... go waffles.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I bet it'll be something like, "WTF? That's not me! That Diddy plays nothing like me! I wasn't even at DK Smash's house last night!"

And I bet EE will come up with something similar. I'm calling it right now.

No johns guys :p

Oh I also have 2 replays of Ike and Marth vs DK and DDD, and a replay Fox and Falco vs Pika and Jiggs. Were these saved for some special reason or can I delete them?

Top Bottom