• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Dawgbowl
Main: Lucas
Secondaries: Snake, Fox, Pikachu, Kirby
Accomplishments: ?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm gonna try to swing by this afternoon. We're talking about the DK matchup on the ROB boards, lez goez!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol wtf I'm at work and I can't see that link, but I've never teamed with EE before...

I bet it'll be something like, "WTF? That's not me! That Diddy plays nothing like me! I wasn't even at DK Smash's house last night!"

And I bet EE will come up with something similar. I'm calling it right now.

No johns guys :p

Oh I also have 2 replays of Ike and Marth vs DK and DDD, and a replay Fox and Falco vs Pika and Jiggs. Were these saved for some special reason or can I delete them?
LOL yup it isn't me.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
ron I may be tryin to brawl tomorrow night/thursday evening. IF you are free/want to let me know and I can swing by for a bit.

I also have a friend who is feigning interest in getting a bit more serious about smash, so you guys would be better suited to prep him on......stuff.... better than I.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Secondaries: Wario, Olimar, PT

I didn't beat Chillin in a MM... I've taken a few games from him, but never beaten him in a set.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
ron I may be tryin to brawl tomorrow night/thursday evening. IF you are free/want to let me know and I can swing by for a bit.

I also have a friend who is feigning interest in getting a bit more serious about smash, so you guys would be better suited to prep him on......stuff.... better than I.
Okay, I say pontlessly as I call your phone a short time from now.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol Hat, nah I've posted many times in this thread before, I just hadn't in a while. But yeah, you could say I came back because EE has ruined my thread. And now I have to see my face whenever he posts. Good times.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
seriously though

I need a new screen name so I can spam more randomly than I do now.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6051618#post6051618

go vote you ****s

stop smoking ****ing weed and go ****ing worry about my next god**** screen name

it should be Brawltimore's Finest... AT SMOKIN' BOIIII

Also I heard Nightmare was in baltimore finest.

seeing as I ****ing co founded that **** with the sun

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
for some reason I don't work friday, lolz I think my workplace knows I have better plans and plans accordingly. XD

I'll bring some beer this time, I may be getting the 24 bottles bud light lime for 20$ from the liquor store near me, who wants in?
(PS left my indigo controller there last night, just so ya know)

HAT

Smash Ace
every time EE posts and i see thumbs' picture, i think it's thumbs.

like that last post, i thought to myself, "****, i don't want thumbs over on friday!"

Top Bottom