• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
so wait...ur basically saying that if u cant figure out 100% of the game right off the back it sux and theres nothing else to it? brawl isnt even out in america yet and ur already saying there r no combos?!? wait how long did it take to find out about wave dashing and all the beastly combos we have now in melee? dude give it time and dont critisize the game so soon...besides there could be other elements to it we havent found out about yet...and so wut if it doesnt have wavedashing and L canceling...play melee for that, brawl is different, but similar. and gameplay will get MUCh faster im sure...i bet we'll start seein combos with the jump-spike soon too...BRAWL KICKS ***!!
possibly. azen has it and says its fun so i'll reserve further judgement

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I played brawl at my friends house, I'm pretty **** excited to play it again =)

Hopefully I'll record some matches vs. Azen if take behind the wheel next week

license wooooooot

Repryx

Smash Champion
@ DK Smash Slik Vik means that because the D-smash is less effective....so is all competitive play!

In the Words of My Friend Scar-A Shiny New Era is tiptoeing nearer....BE PREPARED!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I like how everyone is already putting the Pros of melee way ahead of everyone else.

I honestly think there will be much more new talent coming up than keeping the same "seeding" from melee. Just watch.

From what I'm seeing right now, the game is not as repetitive as melee... Grab *chaingrab* forwardsmash or dsmash to dsmash or shine combo to whatever. It's going to take more thought.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
From what I'm seeing right now, the game is not as repetitive as melee... Grab *chaingrab* forwardsmash or dsmash to dsmash or shine combo to whatever. It's going to take more thought.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UTpaKhElhk

I dont care as much as everyone thinks I do(I'll be playing tekken 6). I'll still play brawl cuz it looks fun. I hope the game is good competitively, but I'm not blindly optimistic like most people

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen hasn't reserved it yet, I need him to send me information so I can do it. If there's no room, you'll know why. >_>

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
omg i cant wait for brawl EVERY character is gonna be soooo good they beefed up ALL the characters (except there may be a few pieces of crap but that happens) has anyone seen the floating bowser combo? like gannys down b gives him an extra jump so does bowsers over B and he can jump again before he hits the ground...besides his over b suicide is godly....bowser is def gonna be top tier in this game...

Top Bottom