• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Nurok

Smash Lord
Im ****ing back.
say welcome to teh jew =D
cuz i think ima smash moar nao- im getting back wit dk smash and were gonna go places nao =D
also- i give rides for gas moneyz. in case i go somewhere

Frozen

Smash Lord
I just called DK, he says he's going to a dinner with his fiance and her friend at 7:00, and then has another couple of random things to do...but will be up for some smash starting around 10:00.

I'm down...Btree/anyone else, want a ride?

Where's that EEvisu kid, I haven't seen him in a while.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Where you guys smashing at?
We're smashing at DK smashes house....i'm hoping 4+ people will be there so we can do teams, and i'm not sure if hova is coming or not, so if you want to come you can.

My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. I'm going to edit that out in a few hours, but if you get it by then give me a call and i'll arrange giving you a ride.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Falco is in Brawl.....that is all

EE....Im not going to Pound....4-stock some OOSers for me Dude!

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Frozen - nice one lol

DOSV's text is too good

Slik - I am more into Fox but I'll whip Falco out just for you ; )

Repryx - u squnder'd =O

Repryx

Smash Champion
Slik....you play peach.....Why did you say its gonna suck? And yeah I heard Dav3 had it there....If I had went honestly I would have played 0 Melee....BTW Slik it seems that people who actually think when they play are gonna rock in brawl....big ups to YOUUUUAAAA.

2 weeks then my school play is over and I can get back to my old shenanigans

Frozen

Smash Lord
Ron you know **** well this crew should be named:

1.) Punsmore's Finest
or
2.) Bmore's Finest Gardeners

Having said that....Btree, DK and I planted some beastly seeds all over his garden. They're going to be beautiful flowers in 10-20 days.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Slik....you play peach.....Why did you say its gonna suck? And yeah I heard Dav3 had it there....If I had went honestly I would have played 0 Melee....BTW Slik it seems that people who actually think when they play are gonna rock in brawl....big ups to YOUUUUAAAA.

2 weeks then my school play is over and I can get back to my old shenanigans
I like how you ignored everything i said about the gameplay but you'll find out soon enough:embarrass

edit: flowers are nice

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
brawl is gonna be soooo cool Man this game is going to become like what melee was when it first came out then become what melee is now haha

we'll see how it turns out and the game does not suck chillin is arleady hosting a tourney for it in april

Repryx

Smash Champion
I like how you ignored everything i said about the gameplay but you'll find out soon enough:embarrass

edit: flowers are nice
Already did and I LOVE IT! When Marth Grabbed me....I DIDNT DIE....and When Peach Dsmashed me....I DIDNT DIE!!!!

And When Sheik Spammed Fairs.....I DIDNT DIE!!!

You get the Idea!

BTW were you being Sarcastic?

And I can combo decently with Pit!!!

YAHYAHYAHHHHHHHH!!!!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Already did and I LOVE IT! When Marth Grabbed me....I DIDNT DIE....and When Peach Dsmashed me....I DIDNT DIE!!!!

And When Sheik Spammed Fairs.....I DIDNT DIE!!!

You get the Idea!

BTW were you being Sarcastic?

And I can combo decently with Pit!!!

YAHYAHYAHHHHHHHH!!!!
Sarcastic...no not really. Enjoy your sequel with intentionally restrictive gameplay. Meanwhile I'll be playing something with a bit more depth, like tic-tac-toe, or Hopscotch <==sarcasm

Really, I'm thinking about picking up tekken again. Tekken 6 should be amazing

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
No l-cancelling or dash-dancing. overall slower gameplay. everyones floaty so less combos. Brawl is gonna suck but ok...

edit: i already played the game btw
so wait...ur basically saying that if u cant figure out 100% of the game right off the back it sux and theres nothing else to it? brawl isnt even out in america yet and ur already saying there r no combos?!? wait how long did it take to find out about wave dashing and all the beastly combos we have now in melee? dude give it time and dont critisize the game so soon...besides there could be other elements to it we havent found out about yet...and so wut if it doesnt have wavedashing and L canceling...play melee for that, brawl is different, but similar. and gameplay will get MUCh faster im sure...i bet we'll start seein combos with the jump-spike soon too...BRAWL KICKS ***!!

Top Bottom