• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Ron lets get our pokemon MM battle in sometime soon, you can either battle my Diamond team or Emerald team, I'll say any level goes but also any pokemon goes so it will be an all out war!

If you wanna ban any pokemon though lemme know cause thats cool.

I'll also take pokemon MM from anyone whos not DOSV

Ghostype

Smash Champion
EE - If Crystal is compatible with Emerald, then word. Level 100 teams only, and you might wanna ban certain legendaries. But if you don't, okay. ^.^

Nurok - I'd Smash Sunday...I think.

Blue_Light

Smash Journeyman
Ron lets get our pokemon MM battle in sometime soon, you can either battle my Diamond team or Emerald team, I'll say any level goes but also any pokemon goes so it will be an all out war!

If you wanna ban any pokemon though lemme know cause thats cool.

I'll also take pokemon MM from anyone whos not DOSV

Ill battle your Emerald team with my Sapphire.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
hey i just moved up here and technomancer said i should get up with some of you guys to play some smash (and by the looks of it pokemon too!) i live in cross country manor which is near reisterstown and mt washington so lemme know whats up!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'm down for Smash whenever today Hova.

okay BlueLight

okay Ron I think lol

Edit: I cleaned up downstairs so if some people wanna come over here instead thats cool, only got 1 TV an cube though an I dout anyone but Hova would come lololol

EEvisu

Smash Lord
What pokemon game are we gonna MM in Redd, Ruby, Emerald an Saphire are okay along w/ Diamond/Pearl

Lol Redd if you play Peach I'd MM that prolly.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
My Virgin Eyes!!!

OH MA GOD, same time post with Redd.

Who wants to Pokebattle me. Standard tournament rules, each pokemon remaining counts as 5 dollars. If you 3-0 me, you get 15 bucks, if you 6-0 me, I pay you 30 bucks.

Diamond and Pearl only please.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
DK Smash- me and EE will come play you ASAP, you might want to prepare for the amazingness
hellz yeah man im free all this week except im gettin up with technomancer on wednesday for some smash lemme know when you guys wanna play im down...AIM is A12K93 and bring on the amazingness i cant wait!!

Crystal money match me plz. >_>
**** i didnt think anyone else had crystal!! wut lvl are your hoes?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
My hoes are the only kind I dish out money for: level 100.

Screw Smash sir, we must play Crystal. These kids don't know anything about it, they're all happy with their pearls and diamonds.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
yeah well i gotta get my sluts to 100 cause i stopped playing for awhile cause noone else had crystal...the *******s....ill be there soon enough tho dont you worry...and i have a bunch of lvl 1oo kick *** red pokemon tho if anyone wants to get their classic on

and how dare you say screw smash...lol theres always time for smash! now lemme know about this week cause i need some good competition **** it!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Actually I'm trying to go Smash with Vist on Saturday, and DOSV might be making the trip too, so you could pm Vist and see if he's down with you coming over.

But what side of Baltimore are you on? I'm South Baltimore, if you're anywhere near Wilkens/Arbutus I could try coming to Smash with you earlier this week.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
hell yeah btree that sounds awesome! i live near reisterstown road and mt washington if you want more specifics i can give u my number or just IM me on AIM at A12K93

I thought the pokemon thing was over :/
pokemon is never over...its like crack..."MUST...*twitch* CATCH EM...ALL!!! *twitch* MUST BE...POKEMON....MASTER!!!" *scratch neck*

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ Hova and me should hopefully play u sometimes this week, he needs to pick me up though ^_^

Blue_Light

Smash Journeyman
Any of you guys use Netbattle?

lets start this up

I wanna be the very best
like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

Nurok

Smash Lord
hjoly **** dude dk.. i live like 5 min from Mt.washington.
Ill go to your house soon son, once frozen gives me my controlers

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I played him today, shame on you EE for needing a ride when you're infinitely closer than me. ~.~

Good **** DK, you're on the right track with your chars, that Donkey Kong really surprised me cause whenever you grabbed me I was getting *****. You're really creative and I hope you get a chance to Smash with all of us soon, and of course make it to *pound* 2. I think when you play even more peeps with your Kong you'll pick up even more tricks.

Nurok if you're so close to him then screw your personal controllers, DK has his own you could use. I think you'll like his DK.

Also again mega thanks for taking me home, real life saver. And you two are mad cool btw.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Well you did not let me know u were going to his house, my mom would have drove me ******* post next time you go idiot! :/

and whats his address >.>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol I think I did post EE, look a few posts higher and me and DK are talking about getting together, if you were interested in coming you would've said something. >_>

And I dunno what his address, he told me but I kinda forgot since I met him at the plaza stop.

-10/2
-Mondawmin Mall
-Metro subway
-Reisterstown Plaza
-M10

It was a long trip. lol

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
hell yeah smash today was so much fun! well except having to wait 3 hours for the gd transit...you were really good btree your samus is one of the best i've played and your CF's knee tastes somewhat like ape **** now from sticking it up my *** so many times lol...and thanks so much for comin i cant wait to play you some more and the other guys...it sounds like you guys have some fun road trips too in ghetto cars (referring to frozen's trunk haha) but yeah watch out im gonna get up to practice again soon and kick more ***! haha! make sure we play again soon man...

but yeah all you guys get up with me btree was tellin me all about how good all u guys r so come on i live in cross country manor my AIM is A12K93 get up with me!! (ill give u my full address and # if u PM me) and if u IM me i always have an away message up but im still sometimes there so do it anyway...

im free all day tomorrow

Frozen

Smash Lord
Sounds cool man....i'd love to smash with you some time......oh and my car is amazing O.o

Where abouts is cross country manor though?....

Hova, feel free to stop by sometime after work like you used to, so we can smash before you're done. Send me a pm or give me a call.

Edit: btw I just graduated high school *****es.....i'm a learned man now.

Oh and where the hell has Cmart been???

Top Bottom