• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I think we should go to DK's on Wedsday and Smash if hes up for it, we all need to play together, my Fox is pretty beastly now.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I think DK said he works Wednesday, and 40 hours Fri/Sat/Sun.

Edit: Lol why do you think I never say "guys come smash here" anymore, Frozen? We should still play each though.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Well DK said he cant play Wedsday so I'll prolly be going over tommrow, anyone else?

@ Frozen, I mean if I take you out in torny no Johns plz, and good **** graduating

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
oooooh **** you play warhamster? well if u play 40k...i play that too lmao...

but yeah if anyone wants to come by 2maro and get donkey punched in the face be sure to get up with me and get ur ***** over!!

and yes i work wed-sat and prolly sunday but if thats the case ill prolly be off all next week and i'll try and get a bunch of people over again then...unfortunately i work ALL day on the days i do work...

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I don't really get anything out of playing you fellas these days....I know you all too well.
well **** come play my *** mother ****er this **** will be so much god **** fun **** **** ****er *** ***** hoe smack ****in chicken *** ******* with a ****ing bucket **** ****....

Ghostype

Smash Champion
DK - I'll try to play you next week, I may be off Monday but gimme a day or two and I'll smash with you.

Redd - Word, I'll mm it with my Samus. Fifty dollars?

Frozen

Smash Lord
well **** come play my *** mother ****er this **** will be so much god **** fun **** **** ****er *** ***** hoe smack ****in chicken *** ******* with a ****ing bucket **** ****....
It was the chicken that really sealed the deal....lol I would like to play you though O.o

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna mm my new secret low tier =) $1?
ill mm you for 50 cents....twice?

frozen - hell yeah lemme know when you're free...and where do u live?

appletree - cool just lemme know when, im workin all this week anyway

EEvisu - ****!! you are really good and FAST! you are going to have to teach me some falco and marth stuff now...i cant wait to play some more, im gonna have to get used to playin against people like that!! howd you like that DK? lol

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
ill mm you for 50 cents....twice?

frozen - hell yeah lemme know when you're free...and where do u live?

appletree - cool just lemme know when, im workin all this week anyway

EEvisu - ****!! you are really good and FAST! you are going to have to teach me some falco and marth stuff now...i cant wait to play some more, im gonna have to get used to playin against people like that!! howd you like that DK? lol

Sure, I'd love to. Btw, I'll be using DK, so dittos would be amazingly fun =P

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman

Sure, I'd love to. Btw, I'll be using DK, so dittos would be amazingly fun =P
APE FIGHT!!!!

yeah man that would be awesome i love those matches it reminds me of that old game Rampage!!

and my house next week im hosting a Smash practice brawl!! you guys gotta come we'll try and arrange rides and everything...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Well I mean with a lot of hard training and a little bit of luck you can one day be EEmazing.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Well I mean with a lot of hard training and a little bit of luck you can one day be EEmazing.
Could you teach me how through a MM?

However high you'd like it.

DK- I live in the arbutus/catonsville area...not far from Btree at all. I'll come to a fest this saturday = )

Nurok- Your controllers belong to me, just accept it. They've been serving me very well as I re-beat Metroid Prime.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Frozen - well i work this sat...but you gotta come next week

**** i dont need luck! ill get that technical stuff down before you know it! haha just come over next week so i can beat you with DK!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
DK - I'll be letting you know by Thursday I think, but I think I might be off Monday, if I am I'll hit you on AIM or PM you if you're down for Smash come that day.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Could you teach me how through a MM?

However high you'd like it.
I mean if you were worth my time then mabe but your not, sooooo...
Frozen - well i work this sat...but you gotta come next week

**** i dont need luck! ill get that technical stuff down before you know it! haha just come over next week so i can beat you with DK!!
Lolol
intresting......
Interesting*
My ICs are EEmazing vs EE =)
oh no you didn't

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ just my Falco, and I still won lol

I clearly did.

Wanna fight about it ^_~ ? (smash)
Sure, next time we meet you will lose in pokemon and smash, muhahahaha
Oh yeah EE, I think we kinda need to play some before *pound* since we're teaming and all. Just a thought.
I approve this thought, we will hav eto make time, theres like a SmashFest at Chozens and then one at Blues this weekend, we should go to one

-looks oddly at FrozenGayaos-

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Appletree - yo you should update the first page of this thread!!

i forgot about pokemon...ill MM someone $1 in Red/Blue/Yellow i have stadium and a xfer pak...
and if anyone has crystal lemme know...

Frozen

Smash Lord
EE if you don't want to MM someone you just say so, you don't insult them.

Someone turning down a friendly is grounds for saying they're not worth your time, but when you say it in regards to a MM it just really doesn't make sense.

Either way, you're not aloud to eat in my car, so **** you.

Top Bottom