• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Updated.

Blue - I'm slacking big time in Pokemans.

Who's smashing this week? Tomorrow would be amazing if people wanted to come over, I'm off.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I've only been using Falco an Fox for practice so if you could them as my mains an then Marth an Sheik as my secondaries that would be nice.

Also I wont have a ride so I cant come tommrow unless something changes.

hova

Smash Champion
no. 1 - yo EE come get some training, you should have my cell #. call a ***** when ur free

no. 2 - some scrub at the Widow Maker tourney said bmore's finest all sucks; I of course defended you all and told him that i was bmore's finest and would probably beat the crap out of him (use this **** as motivation to get better, that guy was a scrub. i think it was Shinku, but not 100% sure.)

no. 3 - where the hell is C-mart, someone call in the search team

no. last but not least - everyone keep getting better and if you have any problems just catch me on aim and i'll answer any questions. trust me, half of EE training was done thru AIM

EEvisu

Smash Lord
no. 1 - yo EE come get some training, you should have my cell #. call a ***** when ur free

no. 2 - some scrub at the Widow Maker tourney said bmore's finest all sucks; I of course defended you all and told him that i was bmore's finest and would probably beat the crap out of him (use this **** as motivation to get better, that guy was a scrub. i think it was Shinku, but not 100% sure.)

no. 3 - where the hell is C-mart, someone call in the search team

no. last but not least - everyone keep getting better and if you have any problems just catch me on aim and i'll answer any questions. trust me, half of EE training was done thru AIM
bwhahahaha Hova!

I'll be free sometimes this week, I'll IM over calling, less pressure but we will see lol
You know who i've been using?

Captain Douglas J. Falcon.

Actually i've been working on doc, I don't play a bad doc = )
no u

Also I did not get the dunken donuts job, somehow they new my last job was not at NASA, this sucks :/

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
did dosv leave bmores? or is he in a sub crew?... hmmm...

lol, frozens playing doc now? if your anywere close to even fob, ill prolly beat you, concidering fob hasnt beaten me once, and he has a pretty fast doc, :p

lol@ Btree - steamloller, did you make that your self? and what happen to that pic of my taking you to the window durring C3?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
**** you guys, theres a crab shack hiring down the road, I will apply there tommorow

an does anyone have a link to the Evo East vids if there are any? v__v

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
lol @ shinku saying Bmore's Finest sucks. I talked to him and he said:

ok yeah, i said those guys suck, but i meant it as "oh i cant wait to play those guys"
oh well

I'm practicing on my own over the summer. I feel like Mew2King with no one to play. I've learned a whole bunch of stuff; examples include wobbling and consistent JC shining with falco. =)

I did get to play some smash for a couple hours with a few friends, but we did teams and FFA... and I won every game but the last one, so I doubt I improved much as a result. It was just a chance to try out my new stuff.

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
Frozen I was talking to Tin the other day and he said we might be able to smash at his house on Friday. Since I see nothing else going on this weekend in the area we have no reason not to go. I think he said he's fine with you, Ron, EE and myself. So will you be able to do this?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Frozen I was talking to Tin the other day and he said we might be able to smash at his house on Friday. Since I see nothing else going on this weekend in the area we have no reason not to go. I think he said he's fine with you, Ron, EE and myself. So will you be able to do this?
I'm busy friday, sorry.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
my legs have turned to jello and i am really hungry. somebody needs to smash with me fri/sat/sun
You, my good sir, need to upload to youtube at least a couple of our games from when we smashed in my dorm room. I'd suggest the one where I 2 stocked you and Ken combod you ;) To be fair, you can upload one where you played really well and one where I played really well... but please, at least put 2 on-line for me to study.

Top Bottom