• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
What day you want to come over? I'm busy on Monday, and busy on tuesday up until 6.

Other than that wednesday or thursday, starting at 5.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
yo HAT I left my controller at your house. It's black, the rubber that is usually found on the thumbstick of nintendo brand controllers is gone, is has a scratch on the right side of the Nintednp Gamecube logo in the middel of the controller and it was in the 4th player port. Sometime this week I'm going to come by and pick it up (maybe Monday).

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey DOSV next time we Smash I wanna see how you shdl. I just randomly started practicing it and wanna know what buttons you press.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

^ Copypasta this into your address bar and hit enter. It is the epitome of trippy.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
i can do SHDL with X and B and Y and B. I usually use Y and B
I always accidentally shdl with the control stick, and decided to fool around with that yesterday; I'm finding it much easier to do it this way since you're only dealing with one button. I've been toying with reverse double lasers, approaching, and stationary; I just need to become more consistent with it. All it takes is a flick so I like this more.

EE - Lol FL? Let's go!

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
EE, falco ditto!

Apple tree: next time I see you I am going to eat your children! Better prepare your samus, and peach. :p

p.s. THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Also look at the sig I made VVVV

p.s.s. SHDL with the joystick FTW!

hova

Smash Champion
yo bmore, i'm planning on not playing smash anymore

i'm going to *pound* only cuz jon asked nicely

so if anyone needs help with smash hit me up starting next week

i'll help all ya'll out until *pound*, then i'm out

i also won't be at any tournies before then

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I do, my dad is still here though, gotta wait for him to go back to work b4 I can have anyone over or go over someones during the week.

blues

Smash Journeyman
hova you can't quit, we're maverick hunters for life even at age 72 we'll still be teaming

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ why do you need to use the exact same characters as me, d!ck head

hova you can't quit, we're maverick hunters for life even at age 72 we'll still be teaming
As Hovas apprentice you must now team w/ me, no johns ^.O

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hova - I wanna get some of your training next week if you're willing. Maybe three of you can come over, EE and Frozen or whatever (4:30-9PM).

You guys wanna do that some day next week? This Friday would be good too if anyone wants to come over, 4:30 till whenever.

Edit: My title is totally a Japanese character when I view it on my laptop, but when I look at it on the home PC it's a question mark.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Hova - I wanna get some of your training next week if you're willing. Maybe three of you can come over, EE and Frozen or whatever (4:30-9PM).

You guys wanna do that some day next week? This Friday would be good too if anyone wants to come over, 4:30 till whenever.

Edit: My title is totally a Japanese character when I view it on my laptop, but when I look at it on the home PC it's a question mark.
If you guys need a 4th, I'll come over on Friday.

I see a Japanese character for your title. It probably depends on whether the person's pc has a character set installed.

Nurok

Smash Lord
hova deserves this double post.
hova i dunerstand y ur leaving, but remember u left ur mark.
u were the second smasher ever to smash with me, and u made me try harder.
thnx dude. good luck with ur life+****.
ur always welcome to have my nachos+cheese+salsa

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right next week you guys should come then, what day would work for you?

Yo UMBC if you wanna wait until next week when they come as well then that's cool. But if you want to hold my laptop for your tournament Sat then I'll hafta drop it off to you Friday anyway, I don't know if I'm working yet so that'd be safer. Lemme know if you need it.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
All right next week you guys should come then, what day would work for you?

Yo UMBC if you wanna wait until next week when they come as well then that's cool. But if you want to hold my laptop for your tournament Sat then I'll hafta drop it off to you Friday anyway, I don't know if I'm working yet so that'd be safer. Lemme know if you need it.
yeah, I do need the laptop for Saturday, especially since Rei isn't bringing his this time.

I leave to go back home on the 22nd :(

EEvisu

Smash Lord
cause you are a ***, I know you like the attention so dont cry queer bag
(I wont stop insulting you until you put those vids of us playing online)

UMBC you have a non sexual crush on Husband dont you, yeah I said it!

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
cause you are a ***, I know you like the attention so dont cry queer bag
(I wont stop insulting you until you put those vids of us playing online)

UMBC you have a non sexual crush on Husband dont you, yeah I said it!
LMAO... just a lot of respect since Huby is one of the few pros who is actually willing to share his knowledge and play with non-pros. I get the feeling a lot of the pros only care about their own progress in the game, and are standoffish to those worse than themselves. Husband is an exception, and he lives freaking 5 mins away now!!

Top Bottom