• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

EEvisu

Smash Lord
me an Ron already said we were, an you mean 5 seats including you right? o.O

btw anyone wanna smash tommrow even today mabe or hangout an do normal **** or w/e I AM ****ING BORED GUYS =/

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If you wanna Smash or whatever you can come over EE, number's a few posts back if you need it. Tomorrow's good as well (going to movies Monday >.>).

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'm going to dinner tonight, I'll come over tommrow like around 12pm or 1pm, cool?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
That would actually help me out, cause I was messing with my phone...and it has up to six minutes of recording time, and youtube lets you upload vids to the site from your phone so I wanted to record someone else playing; and see how that works. But yeah see you goons tomorrow.

Nurok

Smash Lord
yo
put mein im coming to C3.
also steve.. you think you can take me to btrees house if i "go over" ur houser tomorrow?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah sorry Nurok, I just woke up....I think i'm heading over there soon though. I don't really know why i'm posting this though, i'm about to call you Ron.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
What's up Bmore's Finest? I want to smash with you guys and like play in a crew battle and destroy MK or something. It's too bad you couldn't come out to MLG Btree, u would have enjoyed it. There are lots of friendlies played at MLG tournaments. You will all enjoy Pound 2. I must make sure I do not squander and can attend Pound.

Btree, your samus + Jasona's + Oro's prepared me so I could beat a pretty decent samus player in pools. It was close, but I still got 2-0 on him. Thanks :) It's too bad I couldn't learn to beat peach/sheik before the tourney though... I was in the easiest pool and actually had a chance of making the pro bracket. Ah well, until Pound 2...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
im not going to C3
something has come up that involves hot girls and big *******.
aka ur masterbating to ur dads Playboy Magazine
Ron I say you should have a little Bmore mini fest on like Wednesday or Thursday (prefferably Thursday) and I'll make sure to come. I want to MM you and/or Frozen in pkmn. $5
You have to MM me in it aswell man~

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
yea sure EE, also heres a list of pkmn i ban,

Deoxys
Mewtwo
Mew
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyogre
Ho-oh
Lugia
Palkia
Giratina
Dialga
Darkrai
Arceus
Wobbufet
Wynaut

moves i ban

Double Team
Sheer Cold
Fissure
Horn Drill
Guillotine

items i ban

Bright Powder
Kings Rock
Scope Lens
Quick Claw
Focus Band
Lax Incense

Tin

Smash Journeyman
EE, wanna MM me too? 5 dollas?

I challenge anyone here to a Pokemon Money Match. Standard rules of course.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
DOSV - All right if you guys wanna come Thursday then word, but it has to be no earlier than 4:30PM and we hafta start wrapping it up at 9PM. And yeah let's money match.

My stupid rule - a team of level 30s, at least three; unless you wanna just go head to head with your best vs mine.

Edit: Like seriously Tin let's do thissss, unless your Pokemon are higher than mine. >.>

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Lol DOSV wtf son o.o

an I say level 45 is the max for battles since mine are over 30 already

Edit: or we decide on what levels will be fine the day right before the torny so then everyone knows what they are at, no legendary pokemon though

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Frozen, you got room in your car for C3?

also I need to know if were doing singles or doubles or both (i prefer singles).

trust me you guys will be much better off if we ban that stuff

edit: EE dont ban all legendaries, stuff like raikou or entei could easily die in one hit from something like a dugtrio, but i cant say the same for the things on the list i made

tyranitar, dragonite, blissey and many other pkmn are actually better stat wise than some legendaries anyway. the things i banned are too powerful

hova

Smash Champion
dosv is right, those pkmn are banned in official tourney play

playing with those pkmn would be like coming to a smash tourney expecting to play Flat Zone with items on

i never heard of banning moves tho???

yo dosv, come get training son

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah you can ban 30% ohko moves, that's like banning getting GAW's 9 like 1/3 times.

Wobbuffet is cheap *******. BUT I'LL KEEP TRAINING HIM.

Frozen

Smash Lord
You guy's are serious about pokemans O.o

I don't know, i'm just going to be coming with a standard team of level 30's, and i'll be taking money matches....

Yeah DOSV I have a spot for you in my car.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Tin - I don't have level 100s in Diamond because I haven't been training (my max is only 67), but if you bring anything that's compatible with Crystal or Ruby, we can do that.

Anyone wanna money match my Crystal team? Or Ruby.

Top Bottom