• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'm not wasting my time playing u MushroomKings, there will be alot more interesting things going on there so dont bother me w/ another pointless crew battle, were better except it.

/ego trip

lololol

Tin

Smash Journeyman
The Kirbstirs would love to battle. Too bad two of the members won't be at c3.

Pho shame

edit: I don't have Crystal.

Get Diamond/Pearl. Get with the time mang.

hova

Smash Champion
maple story is addictive until u realize it sucks ***

spending an hour killing slime, snails, mushrooms and tree stumps just to gain one level is not fun

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah I've been playing it on/off since February last year because of that, but I always find one reason or another to make a return.

Grill

Smash Cadet
It's going to be great meeting some of you guys during pound 2 next month. UMBC was the most chill, and cool guy I've met in the smash scene in a long time.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
It's going to be great meeting some of you guys during pound 2 next month. UMBC was the most chill, and cool guy I've met in the smash scene in a long time.
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry, sorry I meant:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay I'm done, rofl

Ghostype

Smash Champion
That guy's smile is so hypnotic, is what I was thinking throughout the entire Spiderman 3 movie. I wish more people had such an insanely contagious smile.

Frozen - I'm sorry, I can't focus on the message you posted...there's a Harry Osbourne picture in my vision.

Edit: Who else is coming tomorrow? EE? Frozen? I believe DOS is, so if we have four people, we can do teams.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen thank you so much for coming over, you're the coolest person i've ever known, the only thing better than your dashing good looks is your massive *****.

You are also the greatest smash players I have ever seen. You make DOSV look like a little punk that can't do anything other than shine spike.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
how much did he pay you to say that?

an sorry something came up so I could not make it

Nurok

Smash Lord
i promise you guys-il make the next fest.
but that just means alll of you are tremendously better then i am.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
That thing is old as hell Ron just never edited the first page, I'm pretty sure DOSV dont do that **** anymore, now be gone.

Ron did u let Frozen have ur account password or something? =/

an what time so we meet at Piano man Frozen?

Frozen

Smash Lord
I was checking what time C3 started, when I saw him logged on.

If you're riding with me be at Piano Man by 9:00....rest assured, I will be late....but you are not aloud to be. 5 dollars gas money....and if you're planning on getting a ride home from me let me know NOW, not when i'm about to go home, for a curfew =X

Bowsertree- <3

EEvisu

Smash Lord
If you're riding with me be at Piano Man by 9:00....rest assured, I will be late....but you are not aloud to be
Posts like this are why I can never hate Frozen =]

also we can leave w/e I aint got a time I gotta be back, I'm not opposed to following TA around all night just for lulz an to scare them, lawl

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen - <3 and yeah I would like a ride home from you since you're like right there. >_>

Hey guys, a quick poll, is my Maple Story sig:

1. Gay

2. Too gay

3. Not gay enough

4. Needs to be removed

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Plairnkk thinks UMBC Super Smasher has 6 too many syllables. I have registered (or reserved) 3 other names, including Zoro, Zod, and Monkey D Luffy. Plairnkk thinks Zod would be perfect, that Zoro is tacky, and of course that Monkey D Luffy is too long. What do you guys think? I'm kind of leaning toward Zod. Also, how do I get my name changed? Appletree? Frozen?

Anything going on next Saturday? It will be my last chance to smash before I go home for the summer... *_^

Top Bottom