• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I see, thats all I needed to know then Danny.

Also someone has to take over trash talking w/ Hova leaving, I shall be that one!

Nurok

Smash Lord
o.o
the vids.... have disappeared from my memory banks on the computer of faulty viruses.
i erased them cuz i needed space, and now i have more space.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
way to put Husband on a pedestal out of pure assumption
I will ask every pro player at Pound 2 to play me in a set and give me tips. If most refuse to play me and/or don't give me tips then my assumption is correct. If 75% or more do play me and/or give me tips, then Hova is right and I'll be a happy man cause I got to play every pro player and get tips.

Husband played and helped half a dozen players (including myself), many even worse than me, for like an hour straight at MLG NY till he got called off for a match. I have also had experience being around and playing other pros, and like... they just aren't nearly as nice. I try to give respect where respect is due, and huby deserves it IMO. There are of course other nice pro smashers I haven't mentioned (like DaShizWiz and Cactuar), so it's not like all of them are information-hoarding, selfish *******s.

hova

Smash Champion
still wet behind the ears. it's nice you wanna see things for yourself, but i've been there and done that. i already kno how many 'pro' players are cool (since when is cactuar pro and such?) gg

Also someone has to take over trash talking w/ Hova leaving, I shall be that one!
you are the one son, I believe in you. we should just smash everyday until pound, I'll take you to Master Chinesahh as well. When it's all said and done you shall be a true Jedi

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Do you wanna smash tommorow, I could come to your house just give me a time.

nvm not free really till Monday, ****!

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
haha huby is his tag. I didn't make it up.

I'm completely straight, and no I'm not on his nuts.

Really though, are you on g-reg's nuts O_o

Appletree, I'm looking forward to playing tonight (Fri. night). Are you off for Saturday? My finals for the week ended and I'm bored. I played with Nicholas, Freakachu and IriesBlue for like 6 hours tonight.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC I'll be there after work (around four PM), call my phone if you have to. And I don't know if I'm off yet.

443-627-1097

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I already asked for a ride aswell u t00ls, dont forget

I'm ****ing crazy *****!

an pound 2 sign up is supposed be today, make accounts on MLG an be ready to sign up guys

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Ron it says doubles is 30 dollars, I thought it was 15 each, am I just supposed to get it, an is the total for singles an doubles gonna be 50$?

Edit: oh so I owe u 15 dollars Ron since u got the teams pass then?

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Too lazy, can someone, sign me up?

on the plus side though, my fox has gotten gayer than ever. I know how to take down each character that most people use (i.e. fox, falco, peach, marth) but I'm working on sheik. Can't wait to play you guys. Cheers!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
we still going w/ Frozen to Get Serious today?

btw Dos bring ur pokemon games

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'll be at Btree's after 5 today to take whoever else wants to go to get serious.

I have to leave at 8 though, to see pirates with some friends

Oh and I shaved =X

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'll call EE tomorrow and let him know what I plan to do.....I need to check with some people but I think i'm drinking friday......and there's going to be womens involved.......I don't know, i'll let you know though.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
then take us w/ you drinking, its all the same an I'm down for some **** ; )

EEvisu

Smash Lord
John called me an said we need to go or he will kick Frozens *** >.>

I may need to get picked up at my home though, like 15 minutes from Hats >__>

Top Bottom