• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right Chris.

emo - you can smash here if you want (2648 Wilkens Ave). But like at eight or so we'd hafta wrap it up.

UMBC - It's on my desktop pc. But like apparently there's not enough space on it to let me even access what I've recorded (using Studio). And movie maker won't accept the vids cause of the format, so I need to get to Studio.

(AIDS)_Sasso

Smash Rookie
what time does EE need to meet for this NC trip an where at????

/I'm posting for EE from his house since his account is 1 week banned he say

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC - you're right. But I need these matches online....they're so funny. >_> There are Samus fourstocks and recorded stomp+Falcon Punch matches on my pc (from yesterday) and I can't even view them! ;_;

AIDS - Frozen said Piano man around 8PM tonight, but I dunno if that's changed or not, so wait till he posts.

Frozen

Smash Lord
8 PM Piano Man....Hat's being emo again and talking about not going, but I expect him to come....either way he said we can meet at his house. Everyone be there at 8, even though I probably won't be O.o

Im2emoformyshirt....we need to smash sometime.

cmart

Smash Lord
UMBC - you're right. But I need these matches online....they're so funny. >_> There are Samus fourstocks and recorded stomp+Falcon Punch matches on my pc (from yesterday) and I can't even view them! ;_;
I'm bringing my ipod. It'll have to wait till after the weekend, but I can probably get these things working and all. Or I can come earlier btree and we can watch hellsing : ) and say *** smash since we'll be playing it all weekend

edit: This'll have to wait till we're on our home actually (the matches ****) since I'll need the space on my pod for music\hellsing. Ron I'll be there sometime before\around 5

Jasona

Smash Ace
i got some footage of me and undr today and i'm sifting through the tape to find which 3 - 5 i want to transfer to my comp, compress, and upload. i'll be playing with that for the rest of today, so i'll catch up with you guys next week

Tin

Smash Journeyman
UMBC, which school do you go to?

CP or BC?

Stupid question but your location and name contradicts, hahahhaha.

Blue_Light

Smash Journeyman
The most random thing just happened to me, I lost a money macth to a lvel 9 computer and it doesnt want to give the money back. what should I do?.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow I am ********.

I only saw University of Maryland part in your location and for some reason, College Park was the first thing that came to my mind. So I was confused.

My bad.

Frozen, you should take im2emo to my house and smash with me. Ya digg

Frozen

Smash Lord
So I was on 695 today and I saw someone riding in the exact make/model/color of my car today, which in my almost 2 years of driving I had never seen before.

He was driving like a complete douche, as expected, but through multiple lane changes I was able to drive next to him, and he kind of looked like me, although he was lacking amazing facial hair.

I think I have finally found my long lost twin Nezorf

cmart

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure my evil brother is Amart. In fact I'm certain of it, seeing as how I grew up with him and all.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure my evil brother is Amart. In fact I'm certain of it, seeing as how I grew up with him and all.
i dunno i saw K mart sizing you up pretty viciously and i didnt even know you could size someone up like that >-> <-< >->

Top Bottom