• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Blue_Light

Smash Journeyman
^ just my Falco, and I still won lol

Sure, next time we meet you will lose in pokemon and smash, muhahahaha

I approve this thought, we will hav eto make time, theres like a SmashFest at Chozens and then one at Blues this weekend, we should go to one

-looks oddly at FrozenGayaos-
Blame EE

EEvisu

Smash Lord
You have poor reading skills, blame yourself, I was talking about him mabe driving us to one of the fests if theres nothing else to do.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
God ****it you *******s i told u my house next week will you all stop trash talking one another and just save it for when you show up....then talk all the **** you want and we'll have smash to solve the issues lol... now everyone tell me when you are free next week and wut times so I can arrange something for all of us to get together and play and have a **** good time!

hova

Smash Champion
Take a frozen MM then.
1. i'm better than you. you have something to prove, i don't. i can beat a lot of people with falcon you can't even come close to

2. i don't feel like watching you dash dance camp for 8 minutes

EEvisu

Smash Lord
God ****it you *******s i told u my house next week will you all stop trash talking one another and just save it for when you show up....then talk all the **** you want and we'll have smash to solve the issues lol... now everyone tell me when you are free next week and wut times so I can arrange something for all of us to get together and play and have a **** good time!
Hes really not this aggressive in person =P
1. i'm better than you. you have something to prove, i don't. i can beat a lot of people with falcon you can't even come close to

Oh Snap!

Frozen

Smash Lord

You're being really arrogant and assholish and I don't understand why.....but if you're going to make a claim that your falcon is better than mine....fine then, who have you beaten that I can't come close to?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
DK said his house is open Monday, Tuesday and Friday, he wants to know which day would work best for a SmashFest.

hova

Smash Champion
You're being really arrogant and assholish and I don't understand why.....but if you're going to make a claim that your falcon is better than mine....fine then, who have you beaten that I can't come close to?
that's not arrogance, it's swagger

i am being an ******* tho

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'm going to be going to HAT's Friday to play some of the out of staters Ron so I agree with Monday.

D

Deleted member

my falcon is better than both hovas and frozens and I don't even play him

someone should shut me up with a $ match.

D

Deleted member

I don't know what fuxing is supposed to be even after hearing for a straight year. If it means to mess with something, just say that instead, messing sounds more colorful like a young child fingerpainting. Or if it's supposed to be good old fashioned disruption, just say **** and get it over with.

Anyway, I just moved to VA today and I'm poor so I need money matches.

Shinku

Smash Champion
hey UmbreonMow, i was suppose to play you when you were at chudats. right now, next week looks good for me. can i still fux with playing you at chu's anytime soon?

D

Deleted member

hey UmbreonMow, i was suppose to play you when you were at chudats. right now, next week looks good for me. can i still fux with playing you at chu's anytime soon?
come on over and play me, I'm down.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
DK can others besides BMore come to ur fest?
ABSOLUTELY!! it is open to all who wanna smash!!

Atree has more posts than me. :(
i win.

**** son can i come sometime? i wanna play chu dat so bad! hes my inspiration for ICs...

Assdick
LMAO!!....he said assdick...AND it wasnt starred out

and yeah check out Btrees thread for any info on the smashfests next week or just PM me...

D

Deleted member

not only will I take that as a "yes", your sig makes it sounds sweet. double win.

D

Deleted member

unless I'm doing something else, **** it just come over now.

or call 1st 814-218-3391

technomancer

Smash Champion
my falcon is better than both hovas and frozens and I don't even play him

someone should shut me up with a $ match.
You're on, $5 MD represent, Techno vs. Mow
We can Roy ditto too but I haven't won a Roy ditto ever so I'm not betting money on that.

Frozen, Hova is better than you, he can combo people that DI

Frozen

Smash Lord
You're on, $5 MD represent, Techno vs. Mow
We can Roy ditto too but I haven't won a Roy ditto ever so I'm not betting money on that.

Frozen, Hova is better than you, he can combo people that DI
Techno i'm not sure why you say that...I can combo people who DI as well.....and hell if you're going to be calling me out like that, how about the last time we played, when we did like 4 falcon dittos and I 2-stocked you in all of them?

People are so rude these days..... :ohwell:

Top Bottom