• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Nurok

Smash Lord
ill give anyone 25 bucks if they can drive me and 2 ppl(and one setup) im housing to pound 2.
maybe even 30 bucks

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ pathetic, you said ur parents would drive you and them...

also Frozen/Hat when can we come over to play some smash tonight since the people housed are gonna be there, I'LL BRING MY NEW POKEMANGS GAME!!!!! OMG OMG OMG

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Cant you just give me a call when you are leaving w/ Frozen to go, plz...?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
awesome a couple of my friends from salisbury might be comin so that would be sweet

frozen - ur *** better come cause we didnt get to play much

Knorr

Smash Ace
Whats goin on my maryland peeps!!

Get hype fools, we had a good response at pound about MPJV and attendance will be greater this time and will be more intense! This is all about expanding the regional smash scene and bringing everybody together to have a great time so free up your schedule and get ready for N.C.'s finest tourney yet! MPJ V!

I wanna see appletree eevisu and frozen there again for more pancake madness!

details here
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99500

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'd go to another NC Torny, I was spreading the word @ Pound2 and you guys are too cool.

DK I may be over to smash or I may not, depends on my mood.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I'd go to another NC Torny, I was spreading the word @ Pound2 and you guys are too cool.

DK I may be over to smash or I may not, depends on my mood.

well i hope your mood is good cause if noone comes over im gonna be forced to play diablo 2 all day lol

EEvisu

Smash Lord
So assuming I have a ride to Chus from Frozen what time should I be at Piano man? lol

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Taken from ChuDat:

I forgot to mention the schedule.

1. Everyone startz arriving at 11:00 AM.
2. Three for allz - 12:00 pm
3. Singles - Whenever Three for allz is done

Frozen where did you get 2 from man lol its clearing fuxing w/ starting at 12pm

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Anyone of you guys going to Otakon? >.>
I wish I could go. I'm working full-time, have dial-up which blocks smashboards and youtube, and am thus incredibly bored when I'm not working. I've watched 190 episodes of DBZ, all of FMP: The Second Raid, and 32 episodes of Hikaru no Go thus far from my collection of back-up anime in case something of this magnitude should ever occur.

I really aught to post up the marth guide, but I can't do it right now since I'm not on my home pc (at my sister's apartment). grrr

Summer lasts too long.

Top Bottom