• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
lol EE you do realize that chris benoit murdered his wife and son then killed himself? and they also found needle scars in his sons arms which they later concluded to be chris's doing? (his son is like under 10 or something)...you know this right?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
lol EE you do realize that chris benoit murdered his wife and son then killed himself? and they also found needle scars in his sons arms which they later concluded to be chris's doing? (his son is like under 10 or something)...you know this right?
He had to test his power on his clan, Chris Benoit Uchiha!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
*Chris Benoit walks in the family room*

Katon, goukakyu no jutsu

*Everything dies*
LMAOLOLOLOLHAHHAHAHA!!!
omg i love frozen...dude we are gonna get so fuxed up sat and have a good time...last time it was so chaotic we didnt get to chill much but this time...we r gonna play each other a lot and have fun man...hellz yeah

Frozen

Smash Lord
Ron update the first page....you need to add the new rule

And the comment you gave me on the first page sucks....I mean saying I have the smallest weiner in the crew is one thing, but I have the best falcon fool.

D

Deleted member

Ron update the first page....you need to add the new rule

And the comment you gave me on the first page sucks....I mean saying I have the smallest weiner in the crew is one thing, but I have the best falcon fool.
O_O BEST FALCON????!!!!????!!?!?!?!?
wait.....im not on the list any more :(
haha just messin w/ya frozen.
ps ranma put me back on there im still alive i think.........(pauses...>-> <-< >->....pinches self)....nope im alive.YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:frzn lets falcon ditto again soon i want to see your mad improvedness ;) and i want to see everyone else soon as well.

Frozen

Smash Lord
O_O BEST FALCON????!!!!????!!?!?!?!?
wait.....im not on the list any more :(
haha just messin w/ya frozen.
ps ranma put me back on there im still alive i think.........(pauses...>-> <-< >->....pinches self)....nope im alive.YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:frzn lets falcon ditto again soon i want to see your mad improvedness ;) and i want to see everyone else soon as well.
Yeah it's been a while man, and I have definitely improved from last time we played = )

Smash Guru

Smash Rookie
My passion for this game has returned atlast, lets make it out of pools at c3 this weekend, we've been too nice for too long!!!

-serious face-

Edit: lol I dont remember typing this last night, oh well you heard me!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
cmart!

Edit: Hey I have a still in its Japanese box Emerald Blue Nintendo GameCube controller. If Frozen doesn't want it, who wants to buy it? Price 28$. It's just sitting here not opened and ****, which makes me feel weird.

(AIDS)_Sasso

Smash Rookie
^ mabe just a little lol

Hey Frozen MANGZ what time should we meet at piano man for c3 this sat? torny sign ups start at 11 and u drive like a d!ck so I await ur decision lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
Ron, that controller is mine, i've been trying to get it the last couple of days but you don't answer your phone

EE- I don't know mangz, go for 10:00....but I really doubt i'll be there by then. I'll see what I can do.

<3

D

Deleted member

Ron, that controller is mine, i've been trying to get it the last couple of days but you don't answer your phone

EE- I don't know mangz, go for 10:00....but I really doubt i'll be there by then. I'll see what I can do.

<3
ill mm YOU for that controller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen - I forgot my phone at work yesterday, I'll have it today. But if you want the controller ok. And I'm not going to C3.

Edit: Unless Tru mms you for the controller or something, idk. >_>

Top Bottom