• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Although this page angers me beyond words, I'm posting to say that Pound 4 will not be the same without you Ron. And yes Frozen is correct, baby showers are just for women. Buy her a gift and peace out asap.

Lobos

Smash Master
family > smash

I would go for alittle then come to pound 4.....not like you're gonna miss all 3 days.

Congrats tho

Ghostype

Smash Champion
So we're not counting abortions now?
No no that's the other sister, this isn't abortion girl.

Well baby showers are technically women only, but if you're asked to attend something, it's rude to put it off even if they're too stupid to realize I don't have a ******. I mean I don't wanna go at all (I don't even have a gift lol), but I have to go for a least a bit.

I may be misinformed, or maybe it's just a white people thing, but I really thought only women go to these baby showers. Explain to her you are not a woman and should not be there.
Well baby showers are technically women only, but if you're asked to attend something, it's to rude put it off even if they're too stupid to realize I don't have a ******. I mean I don't wanna go at all (I don't even have a gift lol), but I have to go for a least a little.

Seb - thanks. :D

Lobos - I think it's a nighttime thing, so I wouldn't be able to do Pound & the babyshower. Maybe I can go to Pound for Sunday and Monday, tho.

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
im Ken JT of the Black Rain Krew...
may not of heard of us but we used to be into Melee HEAVY!!
i was referring to Frozen.. you don't happen to still have those fests at the Piano man do u?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I remember the black rain krew, beating KC Cloud was one of my past times. Well we don't really have fests like that anymore but every now n then there are some melee events. But I'm sure someone could hook something up in like the UMBC game room.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
HAT has them sometimes. i plan on starting tournies at UMBC hopefully soon tho which is mad close to hats

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
lol yea.. everyones doin their own thing.. mostly military and School.. but ill be graduating soon and im trying to jump back into melee. and brawl+

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You play Brawl+? I like you already.

We have Brawl+ smashfests (usually with a livestream and Melee also) in Westminster most weekends if you can make it up here. Not this weekend though.

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
HA HA WASSUP Btree!! ill be around to play mainly this summer.. but sooner during my spring break.. which is the week of march 16th or so.. got some new players too who wanna jump on the scene..

@JCaesar
Yea it reminds me of melee.. but thats cool cause i need to start playing other people.. how often do yall do these fests?

~rh

Smash Lord
nigg a got his *** ROCKED... I wish I was there to witness such an amazing beating.

@plaink: do ittt! i need melee ;/

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOL that was clearly not Baltimore. that white guy from the vid wouldn't have left the bus.

I wanna play Melee. T_T

Edit: LOL I keep watching that video, it looks like Mew2King versus someone who's never even held a controller having a match.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Oh ****, Black rain crew...I remember you guys. And yeah a melee scene is still clinging to life around here, i'd love to play with you again.

Plank- You really should try to get something going at UMBC. I'm enrolled there full time now and from what I understand all you need is like 5 people enrolled full time to get a bit of funding towards a club of some sort. That's basically what UMBC super smasher did. I talked to him a little while ago, he's still around.

If you ever need any info/help on UMBC related stuff let me know.

I'm going to be the new UMBCSS. Get *****.

Top Bottom