• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the balloon in smashville...

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
We fight vigirously to pop that balloon it holds evil powers in it if it ever makes it across the stage PUPPIES DIE AND SNAKE DIES AND FOOD DIES!

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
the balloon is power.......and it can screw up sonic proving how low tier he is. It's like "oh I finally have a chance to use my homing attack to get a solid hi.......OMG the balloon" he hits the balloon and then gets uair to his death. True testimony, I've had low self esteem ever since then.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
i can belive this thread hasnt made it to the 100th page yet.

the balloon is going to be the deciding cause for a world war 3.

there should be tournaments held to see who can pop the balloon the most and have a 5 minute time limit and a scorekeeper at each TV. furreal.
and there should also be a "balloon" popping tier list.

wario FTtoptier
A balloon popping tier list would be amazing. Pit FTW?

If anyone wants to help me, I would probably do it. xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the balloon is in fact immortal... it wished for immortality from the dragonballs

you may think it's gone

but it actually just comes back from the dead zone

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
You dont actually pop the balloon, when it feels you are near it selfdestructs just to leave you hitting the air and laugh in your face
Watch carefully

Rabby

Smash Rookie
the balloon you say the balloon of destiny shall guide us to victory over the evil princess peach and her army of frogs golf clubs tennis rackets and her sister daisy :)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
We fight vigirously to pop that balloon it holds evil powers in it if it ever makes it across the stage PUPPIES DIE AND SNAKE DIES AND FOOD DIES!
wait... snake dies if you dont pop the balloon? ****... now i feel like i have to stop popping it.
you. just. ****ed. me. up.

oh well, until MK dies from abstaining i think ill still pop it.

Jinha44

Smash Cadet
because is funny,its all a joke! and when people die its just a stupid mistake!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
What if they made a level where you were tiny, and fought on/in the balloon, and people below were trying to pop it?
That stage would be made legal even though it clearly isn't.
So for example, you could have one group of 4 fighting in Smashville, and another group of 4 fighting in the balloon.

DK2

Smash Apprentice
I'm so confused, does the balloon unlock something? Or is it just there for a different reason. Because I was challenging my friend 2 days ago at the Smashville level, and everytime we fight a balloon shows up and than he keep busting the balloon, than keep saying way are these people blowing up balloons up! And I thought they were having fun or something!? Ahhhh! Can somebody tell me what so special about that balloon, I feel like bashing my head on something! Whaaaaa!

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I'm so confused, does the balloon unlock something? Or is it just there for a different reason. Because I was challenging my friend 2 days ago at the Smashville level, and everytime we fight a balloon shows up and than he keep busting the balloon, than keep saying way are these people blowing up balloons up! And I thought they were having fun or something!? Ahhhh! Can somebody tell me what so special about that balloon, I feel like bashing my head on something! Whaaaaa!
Just a long running joke, solely for fun.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
A joke?!
Lies- the balloon is the next step in the competitive scene!
:laugh:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
We need to hack the game so we can get rid of that move- only then will we unlock Balloon Fighter!

Top Bottom