• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Balance Tournament(Sunday July the 13th)

Down A

Smash Journeyman
WTF?!

i should start playing peach for her unique floating ability or what?

i hate those people who want to take all the fun out of a game
(ever downshmashed someone from 0 to 60 two times in 1 match? if you did you wouldn't be talking such blasphemy)

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here's my personal character select screen I made for another topic, I would like to know what you guys think of it in the mean time. The characters I mean then, not the background or other things etc. It's not really popular so far in that topic, but I hope you guys atleast like it:

Meet:

-Below Luigi: Waluigi from Mario Tennis N64
-Below Yoshi: Kamek from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
-Below Samus: Ridley from Metroid
-Below Pit: Lip from Panel de Pon
-To the right of Pit: Tom Nook from Animal Crossing
-Below Pikachu: Vaati from The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
-Below Jigglypuff: Captain Olimar(Typed C.Olimar) from Pikmin
-Above Fox: Deoxys from Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
-Above Falco: Krystal from Star Fox Adventures
-To the left of Mewtwo: Geno from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
-To the left of Falco: Wolf O'Donnell(Typed Wolf) from Star Fox 64(Originally from the cancelled Star Fox 2 game)
-Above DK: Diddy & Dixie Kong(Typed Diddy & Dixie K.) from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
-To the left of DK: King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country
-To the right of Ice Climbers: Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog
-To the left of Ice Climbers: Ray 01 from Custom Robo
-Above Bowser: Jr. Troopa from Paper Mario
-To the right of Bowser: Andy from Advance Wars
-Below Marth: Hawke from Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
-Below Andy: Kindle from Advance Wars: Dual Strike
-To the left of Marth: Sothe from Fire Emblem for the Wii(uncertain if it's Sothe, but change this character's name if it's not him)
-Below Meta Knight(Btw put a space in between Meta Knight's name): Lolo & Lala from The Adventures of Lolo
-Above Meta Knight: M-09 from Project H.A.M.M.E.R. for the Wii
-To the right of Ness: Lucas from Mother 3(And the cancelled Mother game for the Nintendo 64 as well)
-To the left of Ness: Toad from Super Mario Bros. 2
-To the right of Captain Falcon(Typed C.Falcon): Samurai Goroh(Typed S.Goroh) from F-Zero
-Below Captain Falcon: Stafy from Legend of Stafy
-To the left of Mr. Game & Watch: Meowth from Pokémon Red and Blue
-Below Stafy: Little Mac from Punch-Out!!
-To the left of Kirby: Isaac from Golden Sun
-In the middle: Mega Man from Mega Man NES

Perhaps a bit too much characters for Brawl itself, but it's not too insane right?

As to why I choose these characters, perhaps you should go to the other topic I posted my character select screen for, on Page 18: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=74816&page=18&pp=15

Also I can't seem to contact the guy who recently had a tournament in Amsterdam if i'm right...Could someone please tell him to contact me via PM, MSN or email? I would appreciate that.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
A quick bump and a quick question to the one guy who wanted to host my tournament athis place. Does anyone remember who I am talking about? I haven't heard from him. I know he has hosted atleast 1 SSBM tournament in Amsterdam somewhere, but that's all I know from him. Could someone give me a name and how do I contact him?

About SSBB, well, I think we will get to see some new news in either December or January, just guessing.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, the Wii has been out for a while. Why don't we post our friend codes in here, or PM them to your fellow smash friends, and start communicating with each other through the Wii? Smash Bros. Brawl news is very small, so we might as well do something else in the mean time.

I will post my friend code if others before me have done so as well in this topic.

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
1 dag voor de release ;)
ich liebe die etten-leursche E-Plaza!!!

en ja, zelda al uitgespeelt :p
heb dr nog red steel en wii sports bij. moet nog een 2de wii-mote en nunchuck zien te vinden dan kunnen we samen red steel doen. wiimote te koop bij future-zone, maar geen nunchuck :urg:

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
It has been a while, how are you guys doing? Starting today, the official Super Smash Bros. Brawl site will be updated on every weekday, which sounds exciting for me. I never followed the similiar Super Smash Bros. Melee site, which updated on every weekday as well in the past, because I simply had not heard of it back then. Just think, from now on until who knows how many weeks, every weekday will have new Brawl news for the fans. Whether that means 3 updates a day or just 1(Today the site started with 3 updates)I don't really care. Every bit of news helps to hype up the game's release date, especially when talking about SSBB.

At the end of 2007, for certain, will we be playing a magical game again, just like SSBM. Perhaps even before winter, but anyway the point of this post is to ask people once again where I should host the tournament. It has been a while again since this question was asked to you guys. I was interested in the location somewhere in Amsterdam Fox^^ or whatever his name was offered to me, since it was free. But now that I cannot remember his name and probaply not even contact anymore I wil ask again, what should the location be, Gym school, Dr Games or somewhere else? I would prefer that location to be free then, but if we have no choice, then please, tell me about your location which has a prize.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hi flok!

Apparently, the european sites do not say 2007, so I wouldn't bet my money on it getting here before christmas :(

However, central Amsterdam would naturally be the most beneficial of all locations, as it would encourage lots and lots of foreigners to travel :)

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
And where exactly are you guys referring to in Amsterdam?

Mario is looking great with his voetje once again hehehe. I am glad that a profile of Mario is up now, but obviously it is not 100% done yet. It misses all of Mario's B attacks for example, be it in screenshots or descriptions. Mario sets the standard for balance indeed. ;)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Flok, let maar niet op mij :p
Ik zeg zomaar wat, als et in Amsterdam is houd et voor mij alleen in dat et dichtbij huis is ^_^
Ik zou wel kunnen helpen zoeken naar een venue in Amsterdam als je 1 wilt though...

Top Bottom