• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Jon?

Smash Champion
Are you talking about his show, Pitchmen on Discovery Channel? I just started watching that show, it's pretty interesting. It's a shame to see him go like that.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ok Kuro, I promise a pic of me in my boxers pretty soon, would that make you happy bro?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Not for me.

For the Falco boards.

But yes, it would make me pretty happy.

:)

EDIT: DEHF, good find. Almost gamebreaking imo o.O

Emperor Time

Smash Lord

DO IT.

-waits-
I have found a really good Falco tech skill video I just found out so many more ways to use falco's side b cancels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVrWDPi12zE&feature=channel_page
Not for me.

For the Falco boards.

But yes, it would make me pretty happy.

:)

EDIT: DEHF, good find. Almost gamebreaking imo o.O

Gay

That boy was demon possessed

Too many people dying these days.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

-_-

Ok Kuro, I promise a pic of me in my boxers pretty soon, would that make you happy bro?
DO IT.

-waits-
What is wrong with you people.

First, someone says they are 11, Teran comes up with a reply that implies he finds that cute. Creeper #1.

It sounds like Kuro wants a picture of Teran in his boxers. Creeper #2.

Now, Denzi appears really exicted about this. Creeper #3.

What the heck is wrong with Falco players these days!?

:laugh:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lol.

Blah. . gtfo.

orange said:
"Yesterday 9:11 PM orange Win +16 1 Don't call me a nub when you don't obey the rules and spam. You even called my tourney fail when you ruined it. Congratulations, you are now my least favorite person on this site and set to ignore. "
I lol'ed. This was an AiB ladder match today. I started making fun of him, cause he's so ****in' annoyin.

I went Marth on his Lucas/Ness. He thinks he's so good lmao. So we played, he won first, I won 2nd, and then I went Snake, telling him I was changing characters. I won, he told me I should've specified, so he made me play him again, with a whole new CP. And then he started trash talking me after I said, "does it matter lul, your still gonna lose either way". And then I 2-stocked him.

I hate nubs on the ladder. 'Specially the ones who lag. <.<

[size=1Then we started flaming each other more, and we ended up gangbanging Emperor Time and blah.[/size]

kthxbai.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
lol.

Blah. . gtfo.

I lol'ed. This was an AiB ladder match today. I started making fun of him, cause he's so ****in' annoyin.

I went Marth on his Lucas/Ness. He thinks he's so good lmao. So we played, he won first, I won 2nd, and then I went Snake, telling him I was changing characters. I won, he told me I should've specified, so he made me play him again, with a whole new CP. And then he started trash talking me after I said, "does it matter lul, your still gonna lose either way". And then I 2-stocked him.

I hate nubs on the ladder. 'Specially the ones who lag. <.<

[size=1Then we started flaming each other more, and we ended up gangbanging Emperor Time and blah.[/size]

kthxbai.
Why'd you sex him?

vKo

Smash Cadet
Is it just me or should Falco have had a purple outfit, like everyone else had?
Cause it's bull.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Awww come ON!
I'm not a creep, honest!

Also, where is everyone digging these pics I made from? :mad:
Yeah, I actually made that motivational myself.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol, now it's just a question of how Ozz dug that up...

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe

saw this in the SWF picture thread posted by teran17 and saved it cause it was so funny... perfect time to bring this back up haha

anyways yeah this seems kinda impractical, though you may be able to somehow lower their shield enough to poke them with jab or ftilt
lolwat.

10preds.

EDIT: I loled cause he saved it. Good ****.

btw, Ozz said he's gonna be taking a break from Brawl till HOBO 17, you might not see a lot of activity/tournies from him from awhile.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Don't deny it.

The first step on the road to recovery is stripping for the Falco boards admitting you have a problem.
Oh I'd do it for you baby, but not right now.

@ Kuro: LMAO

Top Bottom