• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Back Room Party Bus Has A New Crew!! (Newbies Selected!)

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
The backroom....it really is a cool place but after the applications have met the deadline, it then becomes top secret where all Broomers can think of creative ways to improving the metagame through friendly discussion.

Shears

Smash Master
The backroom....it really is a cool place but after the applications have met the deadline, it then becomes top secret where all Broomers can think of creative ways to improving the metagame through friendly discussion.
How does talking in secrecy improve the meta more than talking in public with more opinions and perspectives? We already post whatever the hell we want, we don't need some thread polluted with loser melee and brawl geeks talking about games none of us have any interest in. Again @ Sangoku Sangoku @Aerodrome @Dictatordude please lock this thread and get it out of here.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
how the *** do i pm someone, show me the button pls cuz im blind.
Me modded it in to improve it.

It's alright, you needn't bother.
"insult the poster above you"

the way it's advertise makes it seem like its not much to miss out on.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Click on the username (bellow the avatar), then a box will pop up. On said box, there are several links (yellow/orange-ish), among which one is called "Start a Conversation". Click there, write what you want to PM and then click on the "Start a Conversation" button bellow the typing box.

Alternatively, you can hover your mouse cursor over the little message icon between the notification icon and your username on the top of the screen, then click on "Start a new conversation" on the bottom of the newly popped up tab.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
How does talking in secrecy improve the meta more than talking in public with more opinions and perspectives? We already post whatever the hell we want, we don't need some thread polluted with loser melee and brawl geeks talking about games none of us have any interest in. Again @ Sangoku Sangoku @Aerodrome @Dictatordude please lock this thread and get it out of here.
We don't talk about smash in the backroom. It's sort of our thing.

Annex

Smash Ace
Wow, this thread :awesome:
Why is it in the 64 section? This game's been out for a decade and a half now; it's safe to assume everyone posting here is over the age of 12.

nessokman

Smash Lord
I filled mine out at near 2 in the morning. I should have done it on a full night's rest., that's when my sarcastic humor is at it's peak.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Is "punch them in the ****" an acceptable response to every question in the application?

Last edited:

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Damn, people are salty as hell in the 64 room. Probably not going to find anyone worth our time in this room if everyone is so ****** about everything.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Damn, people are salty as hell in the 64 room. Probably not going to find anyone worth our time in this room if everyone is so *****y about everything.
You must be searching by thread title. It's in Dgames now.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
I would definitely enjoy having some more Dgamers in the Broom. I promise at least game of mafia for the graduating class of Broom newbies when they arrive. Also cake.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I would definitely enjoy having some more Dgamers in the Broom. I promise at least game of mafia for the graduating class of Broom newbies when they arrive. Also cake.
If you keep sweetening the deal you'll trigger my latent diabetes.

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
wow i dotn care about this but lmao the smash 64 board is a bunch o fidiot noob babies

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why would anybody from dGames - the most awesome and privileged elite club of SWF - want to join the Broom? You guys should be begging to join us.

:059:

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
EBWOP: Don't forgt to sign up for the next mini-game first though, guys. One day maybe you'll be accepted as members of our club.

the people on this board amuse me

this is why we cant have nice things

such debbie downers
the smash 64 guys were all like "i dont know whats going on this needs to be burned with fire immediately :mad:"

it was funny while it lasted :/

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I feel like I'm too cool for this ****. The op makes mention of ee & zv yet the post lacks the kind of lustre I would expect.

A wizard has turned you into a whale, is this awesome?
what is this, 2008? I've had this on a shirt so long I have to mend the seams and ****. credit ryan north.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why would anybody from dGames - the most awesome and privileged elite club of SWF - want to join the Broom? You guys should be begging to join us.

Tried that. Won a couple set of dice and retired. UP TOP! :089:

Top Bottom