• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Back Room Party Bus Has A New Crew!! (Newbies Selected!)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
it's okay they're probably gonna do this in another 3 months just like last time
Well that would be nice as I got the due date mixed up this time.

Congrats to those selected, I already recognize several of you.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yes, it sounds a lot like the Disco Room, except instead of a toll fee there's an embarrassingly pretentious filtration process.
The Backroom is like the Disco room. (08-10 DR when it use to be good) Can do almost anything you want with little discipline, be random as ****, and prolly play mafia.

Only difference is you need to beg them to let you in the BR to only get access of the place, a ribbon and some Smashboards points/site skins, while DR is pay2win if you wanna be random with others while being able to change your title skin and name.

So BR is worth it if you don't wanna spend money to break rules and be funny.
it's okay they're probably gonna do this in another 3 months just like last time
I rather them do it after Smash 4 comes out for We You.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
But Xiivi told me that this was a once in a life time chance and that I completely blew it.

Then again, he didn't specify that it was a HUMAN's life span.

Top Bottom