• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Back Room Party Bus Has A New Crew!! (Newbies Selected!)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Can I offer some tips for future applications (for the inevitable many that don't get in)? Oh well I don't need your permission anyway.

1. Don't be such an obvious weeaboo, we have two of those already and that's enough. Pls
  2. Don't write huge ass walls of text (you know who you are), we appreciate the effort but we are also fundamentally lazy.
  3. Your friends may think you're funny, maybe you are, but witty is a special brand of funny. If you aren't witty and keep trying to make jokes, it comes off as tryhard and unfunny. Not good!
  4. If you said Sparta, you didn't get in. No explanation required.
I would think of more but remember, fundamentally lazy.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Can I offer some tips for future applications (for the inevitable many that don't get in)? Oh well I don't need your permission anyway.

1. Don't be such an obvious weeaboo, we have two of those already and that's enough. Pls
  2. Don't write huge *** walls of text (you know who you are), we appreciate the effort but we are also fundamentally lazy.
  3. Your friends may think you're funny, maybe you are, but witty is a special brand of funny. If you aren't witty and keep trying to make jokes, it comes off as tryhard and unfunny. Not good!
  4. If you said Sparta, you didn't get in. No explanation required.
I would think of more but remember, fundamentally lazy.
I have a pointer for you Teran.

Last edited:
@ Teran Teran you forgot the one where if you posted in this thread, you're not getting in because everyone who has posted here so far is a tool.

nessokman

Smash Lord
I knew I wouldn't get in, but it was more depressing than I thought it would be, perhaps because of how bored I already am.
ugh.....

/wrists

Last edited:

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
hahahahaha

So that is what back room is. See, here I was thinking I might be the originator of Smashboards Mafia

lol

So any time you pholks want a Mafia host & things get slow, PM me.

Dinnae worry I promise to run it

I promise to run it!

Really I will run it vigilantly because I will call Amiko because I can!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
hahahahaha

So that is what back room is. See, here I was thinking I might be the originator of Smashboards Mafia

lol

So any time you pholks want a Mafia host & things get slow, PM me.

Dinnae worry I promise to run it

I promise to run it!

Really I will run it vigilantly because I will call Amiko because I can!
God there are enough Mafia obsessed purple back there please don't make me want you to never get in. >:/

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
God there are enough Mafia obsessed purple back there please don't make me want you to never get in. >:/
It is already impossible so I worry not.

I Can bring it to the public sphere though! Barring mods saying "do not this, for the way of Smashboards is not to engage in the foul arts of lies"

I seek sought usefulness!

Indeed the way of CHUPAZI shall precede me here, decrying my entrance;

I am witless. I profess fridge humor

I mean like Desert Center, Eagle Mountain fridge humor. Thou wouldst see me as one fool speaking the meaningless Froglish to those who still think CHUPAZI means only Vulture. Such is the appearance of trying so hard that it breaks, and the effort was in vain and you throw the wrench across the shop only to get it caught in the swamper

During summer

In

The

Mojave

Such that now your pissitude is directed toward the swamp cooler and you permanently break that too

And

Do you remember what I was talking about?

Did you notice i just broke another cardinal rule? Such is the way of chupazi

Last edited:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There's like a whole room dedicated to mafia OMG

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Well I cannae find it with search

Unless you mean back room

In this case I saith again, I speak the Froglish. Shalt experience CHUPAZI, and mine precedes me; I am not meant to enter.

See this does not appear to be mafia

http://smashboards.com/forums/forum-games.50/

Yet the search continues, I found the index and either it does not show there or my CHUPAZI continues to increase

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
curse you teran and werekill. you couldve said mafia doesnt exist here and everyone wouldve been happy

i will remember this and make SURE the rooms worst poster submits for the next round of applications!

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
curse you teran and werekill. you couldve said mafia doesnt exist here and everyone wouldve been happy

i will remember this and make SURE the rooms worst poster submits for the next round of applications!
I would have made it exist

I am one who posts

It is rumored on TL that slam does not sleep

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

I did this for all the victims of Mafia overdose.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
16 new BRoomers have joined the ranks! Can you find them all? Thanks to everyone who applied!

We managed to finish everything in under three months; probably a record!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Darn it. I wish my laptop wasn't broken during this. Oh well. Congrats to all those who were selected!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
If that gets sw96 there faster then I don't see the problem

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ayyy lemme in?
i got that #swag them honeys lookin 4

Last edited:
Top Bottom