• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Back Room Party Bus Has A New Crew!! (Newbies Selected!)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
your jedi mind tricks won't work on me

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I barely post in general along with almost rarely checking the Wii U/3DS subforums cause of how cluttered with the trillions of posts from all the 2012-2014 people, but I gotta ask y is this thread in the E3 section.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I have submitted my answers to thy questionnaire!

PWN3

Smash Apprentice
I swear, if somebody doesn't use "this is podracing!" on that final question, I'll be heartbroken.

nessokman

Smash Lord
Grinders. My phone autocorrected grimers to grinders. I am gonna draw a pic of a grimer grinding on someone.

Last edited:

Kamiko

Smash Ace
After a year on Smashboards, I still don't get what the back room is supposed to be. Is it supposed to just not be gettable? I'm guessing it's just for random nonsensananigans?

Last edited:

nessokman

Smash Lord
After a year on Smashboards, I still don't get what the back room is supposed to be. Is it supposed to just not be gettable? I'm guessing it's just for random nonsensananigans?
From what I've heard in my time here is that it is a legendary exclusive occult that worships the sexiness that is Grimer.

Activities may include prayers to Grimer, as well as candle lit circle-jerks around Grimer statues.

Last edited:

Kamiko

Smash Ace
See I'm looking through this thread and I'm getting the impression that while it would no doubt keep me comically entertained, my way of thinking and brand of humor wouldn't really fit and I should probably stick to the Ridley thread. But then I look back at Werekill's post there on the irst page and I'm left unsure.

nessokman

Smash Lord
See I'm looking through this thread and I'm getting the impression that while it would no doubt keep me comically entertained, my way of thinking and brand of humor wouldn't really fit and I should probably stick to the Ridley thread. But then I look back at Werekill's post there on the irst page and I'm left unsure.
My brand of humor is sarcastic. though I can throw smart remarks like nobody's business, I'm not sure how well it would fit here.

nessokman

Smash Lord
The internet should really do something about its tone-deafness. It's starting to affect the rest of the group.
You shouldn't say that, you'll make the internet angry. You should KNOW what happens when the internet gets angry...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The Backroom is like the Disco room. (08-10 DR when it use to be good) Can do almost anything you want with little discipline, be random as ****, and prolly play mafia.
From the way Dan posted a few pages back, it seems like it started to decline just like the DR, brawl, the site itself until Melee EVO + Smash 4, etc.

Only difference is you need to beg them to let you in the BR to only get access of the place, a ribbon and some Smashboards points/site skins, while DR is pay2win if you wanna be random with others while being able to change your title skin and name.

So BR is worth it if you don't wanna spend money to break rules and be funny.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Id like to fill out the questions, but how do you send a pm?
Go on the user's profile (just clikc on his name in @ tag or when he posts) then, click on start conversation.

Then, just give it a tittle and it will acts like you're creating a thread but it's private for only the participants. Just post a message as you do normally.

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
Go on the user's profile (just clikc on his name in @ tag or when he posts) then, click on start conversation.

Then, just give it a tittle and it will acts like you're creating a thread but it's private for only the participants. Just post a message as you do normally.
Alright thanks!

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Why on earth is this forum even hidden and only for certain people if it's just an extremely generalized forum?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I basically have to submit an application to the devil himself to become a member of this site's spam board, even though I am on two other forums where the spam board is easily accesible and one of said sites is extremely laxy daisy about it's rules to where you can post about pretty much anything anywhere?

Last edited:

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
I submitted my questions like... second day. Do I get a cool response yet?

I mean, this is my 1,800th post despite having been here for 13 years. C'mon, guise.

Last edited:

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
applications are now closed

none of you get in

actually we've got like 1XX applications and need to do 1 round of purging of the terrible ones and then 1 round of voting on the acceptable ones and then we're gonna eat so many tecotacos with the new BRoomers

Top Bottom