• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
oh ferreal? i thought jack was gunna do something. i wasnt even talking abt the twilight guy HAHA :p
but yeah, i guess not then :O if nothings happening ill prob go watch ufc in the movies that day hmm

unityole

Smash Lord
oh ferreal? i thought jack was gunna do something. i wasnt even talking abt the twilight guy HAHA :p
but yeah, i guess not then :O if nothings happening ill prob go watch ufc in the movies that day hmm
what is ur msn my son, the peternorth way show u the real path to take to be succesful in smash.

theres a tournament, april 3rd maybe 4th.. SFU burnaby

booshk

Smash Lord
lmfao

i like venue fee free : D

jehryn_reborn@hotMALES.com <--- very old lol, ,dont question :p

btw its hotmail for anyone who actually think its hotmales.. its happened before.. T_T

before u add me tell me plz! :p

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol, no adam I didn't rage quit just cause of you. It was pretty much like playing 1v5. Mike is horrible and so were our pubs. And I went 0/2 just because the whole team play like creeps, instead of actual people. That's why I only play with jack+his friends or play league games.

VA

Smash Hero
Lol, no adam I didn't rage quit just cause of you. It was pretty much like playing 1v5. Mike is horrible and so were our pubs. And I went 0/2 just because the whole team play like creeps, instead of actual people. That's why I only play with jack+his friends or play league games.
This is why I quit, PUB games are ****. It's not dota. When you get a decent team and everyone starts fulfilling their role, THEN it's dota and then it's fun. Pubs are full of noobs who think they can win the games on their own, farm loads, and are generally ********. They annoy me so much I quit.

Smash, TvC and SF4 are better anyhow.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Ive been playing on the beta for HoN (basically Dota)

some of the Dota pros have switched over, and once you get past the different graphics and interface, it seems like its an improvement.

Having a pub score rating will allow for more balanced teams, and playing pubs with people more of your skill level. However, this Pub score rating (PSR) is not perfect at the moment, because people seem to just create new accounts if they get a low psr, and newbs start out pretty high too.

Dota will always have one of the most ******** communities though, so for this reason, Smash is always king.

cookiemech

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm new to smash, is there anyway to play Super Smash Brothers Melee online? How does everyone get together and play? I live in Delta by high school called Sands, I am pretty good and I can do those pro moves in most youtube videos, I just want to have fun and play someone good, all of my friends are bad.

I read some past replys there seems to be smash involves with money match? How does it work? Also I can play with items or without items, I am good with both. I main Fox, Falco, Shiek, Peach, Marth, Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff.

call me if you want to play please 604 722 7798

Sion

Island of Horizon
no itanz priz
no itanz priz

nice to meet you, cookiemech. first off, i'm going to say NOT to get discouraged by how good bc is. we're really good at smash, and you may feel discouraged after getting rocked so hard. i know i was =\
secondly, there are some smashfests happening at sfu surrey weekly, so look up on that.
and finally, do you have email?

oh, and money matches are like tournament matches but with a small(or lager) money wager between the two players involved in the money match.

unityole

Smash Lord
BOOSHK u coming to the tournament no johns my asian friend =)
didnt u know jew and chinese make a good pair?

booshk

Smash Lord
DUDE MAN
u better be chinese. LOL im so ****ing confused.

anyways, yeah im prob going, someone has to teach me how to bus back to richmond though, cuz i probably wont be entering doubles and such.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Welcome to the community cookiemech. Where abouts do you live?

no itanz priz

nice to meet you, cookiemech. first off, i'm going to say NOT to get discouraged by how good bc is. we're really good at smash, and you may feel discouraged after getting rocked so hard. i know i was =\
secondly, there are some smashfests happening at sfu surrey weekly, so look up on that.
and finally, do you have email?

oh, and money matches are like tournament matches but with a small(or lager) money wager between the two players involved in the money match.
Don't listen to this guy.

We're not that good. We play with items, 10 stocks, and hyrule only. And it better be the ****ing fire emblem music.

Also, hook us up with your msn.

cookiemech

Smash Rookie
BC might suck but I don't, like I said I want to play with good players only, I am nearly as good as the pro players in videos, I dont really want to play people at the same level as my friends, they are horrible.

My Marth is as good as this guy name Ken and my Captain Falcon is as good as Isai, the same to my Fox. Who is the best player among your group of friends? I want to play him.

unityole

Smash Lord
DUDE MAN
u better be chinese. LOL im so ****ing confused.

anyways, yeah im prob going, someone has to teach me how to bus back to richmond though, cuz i probably wont be entering doubles and such.
w/e u heard from people they are just messing around, im jewish. **** IT ERIC STOP SPREADING RUMORS MANG. and im not chinese. i eat burger and piza 24/7

welcome to bc smash cookiemechh, you should definitly come out to our smashfests. we usually gather at Simon Fraser University grounds and play melee. you're in luck because BC IS MELEE. the next smashfest is next tuesday at SFU Surrey.

add me to msn jack_tuboogee[at]hotmail.com

Top Bottom