• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Sion

Island of Horizon
BC might suck but I don't, like I said I want to play with good players only, I am nearly as good as the pro players in videos, I dont really want to play people at the same level as my friends, they are horrible.

My Marth is as good as this guy name Ken and my Captain Falcon is as good as Isai, the same to my Fox. Who is the best player among your group of friends? I want to play him.
i'm usually nice to people, but

get out.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
This guy is probably a troll.

Sorry, but you're not nearly as good as Ken or Isai. They are professionals. If you were as good as them, you'd be known by players all around the world. But this is the first time anyone's ever heard of you. Sorry, but you won't be as good as them.

The only time someone came into the community and started ****** was when Dieslow first joined the community I believe. Hate to break it to you, but you probably won't be another Dieslow.

Frankly, I'd be surprised if you made it to top of bottom 20.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
DUDE MAN
u better be chinese. LOL im so ****ing confused.

anyways, yeah im prob going, someone has to teach me how to bus back to richmond though, cuz i probably wont be entering doubles and such.

he is 100% chinese(mandrin) and his parents are from Taiwan, he calls himself a jew because it's funny lol

and little update on what i've been practicing - - lasers

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
why is everyone bein such a jack *** if he says he is good don't effing cuss and tell them to get out, **** like that doesn't make the smash community grow besides a few confident words gets you hyped and a bigger whiplash if you can't back up your words cookiemech, we all wanna see what your made of! 23rd is the next smashfest be there

Sion

Island of Horizon
no, michael. i don't like over arrogant people. he will get crushed by our finest smashers and i don't know if he'll take it the right way. i'm not cussing either.

..and there's a little thing called modesty?

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Yeah man. Being cocky is alright, trash talking is alright, it's entertaining even. But when you come down and demand to play with only the best of the best, judge people's skill and compare them to yours by videos without playing any decent players, it's a little to much to take in.

Not saying that you can't, but til you prove that you can smash with the big name players, you'll just have to accept the fact that you'll have to start from the bottom.

Sion

Island of Horizon
haha mike, you're a nice guy. you're absolutely right, but i'll still stand by what i said.

thanks for saying what i wanted to say, will
=D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LOL at last couple pages

MULTIQUOTE!!!!!!!!!​

nice to meet you, cookiemech. first off, i'm going to say NOT to get discouraged by how good bc is. we're really good at smash, and you may feel discouraged after getting rocked so hard.

i know i was =\
*pats Sion on back* :(
Poor thing.

Yeah BC is really good. Like REALLY good.
Some of the best. Like REALLY the best.
:psycho:

DUDE MAN
u better be chinese. LOL im so ****ing confused.

anyways, yeah im prob going, someone has to teach me how to bus back to richmond though, cuz i probably wont be entering doubles and such.
HAHAHHAH
wtf is ****ing??? Is that even english? ABCDEFG*HIJK*... WTF?!?!

Why not doubles? It's so fun! Come oooon! :(

And it better be the ****ing fire emblem music.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OMG

So good! <3

Come out to a smashfest and see for yourself.

LOLOLOL Dieslow Version 2.0 ?
DIASLOW & DIESLOWER
coming all over the place!​
Except Brawl would have been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY easier to start 'good' at. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

w/e u heard from people they are just messing around, im jewish. **** IT ERIC STOP SPREADING RUMORS MANG. and im not chinese. i eat burger and piza 24/7
Truth!!! ^^^^^

The only time someone came into the community and started ****** was when Dieslow first joined the community I believe. Hate to break it to you, but you probably won't be another Dieslow.
DIASLOW & DIESLOWER
coming all over the place!​
Seriously though, melee =/= brawl. Brawl's like being good at basketball first try...which happens all the time. THEN the **** happened in melee, but took a little longer.

Dieslow 2 (AKA Cookieman), start with Brawl...it's easy as *insert magic **** letters here*

it's funny because you don't get to a pro level by playing noobs
Eric did that in Manitoba...
like wtf????
Came back more **** than before from MANITOBA???

That was where you went, right eric? >_>
LOL

I'm gonna get pro playing noobs too one day. :)
But maybe the people I play won't be noobs by that time. So far they're all still noobs here so I'm still set on this Okanagan goal/dream. ;)

he is 100% chinese(mandrin) and his parents are from Taiwan, he calls himself a jew because it's funny lol

and little update on what i've been practicing - - lasers
He's too good. ****ing master of the tropical fish yo!

I eat lazers for BREAKFAST

lets play and find out, I am pretty good, real deal
Good luck cookieman ;)
And welcome to the BC Melee Community
Sion is right, he's usually nicer than he's been to you here so far. ;)

no, michael. i don't like over arrogant people. he will get crushed by our finest smashers and i don't know if he'll take it the right way. i'm not cussing either.

..and there's a little thing called modesty?
Everyone gets crushed by Dieslow. That's a given, and it was said.
Since then, he took what willycakes said a little to literally about the 'bc actually sucks' thing and he's just saying he wants better competition.

Not really arrogant, just trying to be confident and is naive a tad. That's all.

Learn to read internetz
;) <3

i'm gonna take bot 20!! *holds clenched fist in the air*
NO
Okanagan GOT THIS YO!!!
TOP 4 OKANAGAN
YOU GOT THIS GUYS WOOOP WOOOOOP

Yeah man. Being cocky is alright, trash talking is alright, it's entertaining even. But when you come down and demand to play with only the best of the best, judge people's skill and compare them to yours by videos without playing any decent players, it's a little to much to take in.

Not saying that you can't, but til you prove that you can smash with the big name players, you'll just have to accept the fact that you'll have to start from the bottom.
Tru dat.

Technically Dieslower didn't actually say best of the best until he was told bc sucks...in which he wants to play people that don't suck.

Him being new, you should be able to figure out the fact that he's NEW and doesn't know better. AKA sarcasm+references and relations to how much 'SUCK' the word 'SUCKS' actually represents is totally ****ING WACK
LMAO

MULTI****INGQUOTE****ERS!!!​

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
why is everyone bein such a jack *** if he says he is good don't effing cuss and tell them to get out, **** like that doesn't make the smash community grow besides a few confident words gets you hyped and a bigger whiplash if you can't back up your words cookiemech, we all wanna see what your made of! 23rd is the next smashfest be there
Says the guy who wants to stab everyone.

Real talk. Dieslow did not all of a sudden come into the scene and ****. For about a year+ he had been losing to me and Eric constantly. I'm certain of this because back then literally every tourney we played each other 1st 2nd or 3rd round and I would win. He just didnt know what to do. He would go from Sheik to Fox to Marth just to figure out how to beat Peach but couldnt do it.
Then we went into the SFU smash scene and we would go back and forth in the finals then I started playing less and he started playing more. (for the money) We would have Fox Dittos to Falco vs Fox and it would be even.
BC had these phases where one player would be on top for a certain time when they were serious about the game and held the top spot for awhile.
When I joined it was Eric holding it down with Ryab creeping his way there. After awhile Ryab was the one beating Eric in the early days when we had tourneys at Nintensity's house. Few months after that I switched my main to Peach for no reason and started getting top 3 and it was a rock paper scissor fight for first. Ryab > Me > Eric > Ryab. Thats when I started getting serious in the game and took what ever placing I did at 0C2 and taking 2nd at Gameclucks to take 1st on the PR.
I think the only one of us that takes this game as seriously as before is just Eric and Adam. (From the old group)
If anything me and Ryab are just casual players.
Its just Tony's phase right now. He's done the exact same thing Ryan and myself have done before. I think Manuel is the only one that didnt really have a "phase" He was first on the PR for 1 update and right after Tony kicked him out.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman

Real talk. Dieslow did not all of a sudden come into the scene and ****. For about a year+ he had been losing to me and Eric constantly. I'm certain of this because back then literally every tourney we played each other 1st 2nd or 3rd round and I would win. He just didnt know what to do. He would go from Sheik to Fox to Marth just to figure out how to beat Peach but couldnt do it.
Then we went into the SFU smash scene and we would go back and forth in the finals then I started playing less and he started playing more. (for the money) We would have Fox Dittos to Falco vs Fox and it would be even.
BC had these phases where one player would be on top for a certain time when they were serious about the game and held the top spot for awhile.
When I joined it was Eric holding it down with Ryab creeping his way there. After awhile Ryab was the one beating Eric in the early days when we had tourneys at Nintensity's house. Few months after that I switched my main to Peach for no reason and started getting top 3 and it was a rock paper scissor fight for first. Ryab > Me > Eric > Ryab. Thats when I started getting serious in the game and took what ever placing I did at 0C2 and taking 2nd at Gameclucks to take 1st on the PR.
I think the only one of us that takes this game as seriously as before is just Eric and Adam. (From the old group)
Its just Tony's phase right now. He's done the exact same thing Ryan and myself have done before. I think Manuel is the only one that didnt really have a "phase" He was first on the PR for 1 update and right after Tony kicked him out.
shut up.......

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Real talk, Tony was good upon playing him the first time. He just had absoultely ZERO experience playing better players or playing in a tournament. I remember that set with you and Nate at GC tho, that was tite.

dieslow

Smash Ace
lol i used to get beat by any john/adam/ryan/tiep/eric/manuel for a good 6+ months. still, i entered every tourney i could. not easy to just come in and win from 0 exp..

spacing + safe approaches is something u learn from playing good people who actually punish mistakes. its pretty crucial.

youtube vids help a ton too

2G00d

Smash Rookie
It's weird how 1 week of no smash decreases my technical skill level in Falco...

yet my technical skill in marth increased ever so slightly...

weird.

but my falcon remains bad :x

booshk

Smash Lord
yo eric wanna smash tomorrow?
i must redeem myself today playe dso gay. played like u man. lmfao jk : )
but i need falco practise! yay : D

Top Bottom