• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

2G00d

Smash Rookie
WILL DID YOU ADD ME. >:) Nag ftw. zz the tourny on sat I'm prolly gonna be the worst there :x

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I did add you, though maybe I typed it in incorrectly lol.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahz James. It was just soooooooOOOOOOOoooooo good :laugh: I couldn't resist. You should sig it too so we can SPREAD THE WORD.

2G00d

Smash Rookie
MICHAEEEEEEEEEEEL

I need to buy le gamecubez le controllers le please. :D

hook me up + tell me price. :D kk thankx

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Not only is that a good idea to begin with, but Will saying one should do something...one should indeed do it! So I shall!!!
=D
It's really SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD :D

LOL 2Good le what?

2G00d

Smash Rookie
Michael said he'd hook me up wid a gamecube controller.

I borrowed mine from a friend since... last summer and.. you know I thought I should return it sometime soon. :D

unityole

Smash Lord
i just realized omgitswill evolved into get@will after training in the mountain after 2 long years

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I actually tried to take OMGitsWILL when I first signed up for smashboards to match my youtube account, but someone already took it. So I had to think of some other ****.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LOLwut Sion?

Everyone check this out and let me know what you think.
I'm looking to get one for everyone in BC, but I don't want to have you on their if you don't want to be.
It's just a fun little joking thing, like Yakals talking about Gohan and Oprah and crap, no seriousness. And if there's anything in particular you want in yours let me know, or if you just want me to surprise you (like most said to do so far) then just let me know if you want something changed on it after. Though I'd like your input.
I'm finding this entertaining :)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9632792#post9632792

2G00d

Smash Rookie
Sigh...

msn technical difficulties ftl.. :3

neone know how to fix adding contact problem where you and contact have tried countless times adding each other and it just dun workz?

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Yeah, this is getting frustrating. Re-adding each other doesn't work, restarting msn/comp doesn't work.

Any ideas? ANYONE?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
sounds really messed up...

How about... I'll think about it and get ack to you.
Probably with an answer along the lines of "I...don't...know" followed by mindgranes

unityole

Smash Lord
Because friday is day before tourney. I want to smash! Tonight is my last night of work! Someone smash with me. (Sion) You live like 10 minutes from me (bus).
someone gather together and smash plz, i dont get off work until saturday morning lmao. a good day of warming up is always the best before tournament.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LOL The News Paper this morning has the best article EVER

Headline : Is Curling The New Sport For Sex?

LMAO!!!

Subcaption : When did curling become full of such sexy beasts?

HAHAHA so good! The whole article just talks about the sex apeal of todays curling athletes and how they're all getting calls from other curlers about going for dinners and things. The mens watch the womens and the women watch the mens and they hook up after.

LMAO WTF!? XD

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Canada is ALMOST as good at hockey as BC is at melee.

Almost. :\

Sions avatar AND sig are kind of disturbing when looked at as if they were directly related somehow... >_>

Top Bottom