• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

unityole

Smash Lord
Michael COMING WITH IT.

SOO GOOD BRO. caps

Heard you got off against James yesterday. Good **** man.
apparently after first couple of games mike won once out of 3 or 4. then he starts to break even vs james? or beat him more than james beat him. mike is seriously improving.

Sion

Island of Horizon
apparently after first couple of games mike won once out of 3 or 4. then he starts to break even vs james? or beat him more than james beat him. mike is seriously improving.
good stuff, michael.

...but we all know coud has all the potential

Get@Will

Smash Champion
This is what's gonna go on next tournament

Will: "Yo Coud, how'd you do against James?"
Coud: "James? Oh, I ***** him."
Will: "Oh. Good shit man."
James: "Nah, I fuckin ***** Coud. He's alright. HE'S NOT THAT GOOD.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
ho ho ho.

James will be the reason Coud goes back to practicing in his room, lights off, under the blankets.

HOLLA, WHEN YOU SEE HIM IN THE STREETS

Sion

Island of Horizon
We shall see. I will accept your challenge.

James will wish he could combo Coud when he's getting 0 - gimped/death on every possible stage.

At your ready.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys, little humour here. I have this lyrics plugin for my music player winamp(it fetches lyrics from their site, lyricsplugin.com, posted by people). These were the results for the rave song Darude - Sandstorm, this song is electronic music so no actual lyrics were in it.

i lmao at the "chichichi chcihcihfkdhfdisjfkla" haha epic

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
****! Today I had $5 MM Deap and won the first set against his falcon so I had $10 altogether. He asked me if I wanted to MM again with $10 and I agreed. This time I choked against his falcon 3-2 for Deap. During the 2nd MM he counterpicked rainbow cruise = gay. I had a lot of fun regardless.. and I improved once again. Deap's greatest strength is his ability to play a lot of characters at his own top level and maintaining that level of play throughout the hours. Cheers.

I am still bittersweet that I lost the 2nd MM!

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
****! Today I had $5 MM Deap and won the first set against his falcon so I had $10 altogether. He asked me if I wanted to MM again with $10 and I agreed. This time I choked against his falcon 3-2 for Deap. During the 2nd MM he counterpicked rainbow cruise = gay. I had a lot of fun regardless.. and I improved once again. Deap's greatest strength is his ability to play a lot of characters at his own top level and maintaining that level of play throughout the hours. Cheers.

ur falco is pretty decent

next time

another 5mm ur falco vs my falcon:)

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet

Next time invite me dammit!

2G00d

Smash Rookie
I see Will online on my msn o__o no replies.

KK

So I gave the controllers back to my friend and now, I'm CONTROLLER-LESS.

BUYING NEW CONTROLLER - I PREFER SILVER 1.

booshk

Smash Lord
anyone wanna smash tomorrow?
eric? manuel?
sion if ur somehow in richmond?
LOL gimme a call someone!

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Woah just found out through some of your Facebooks that Smash is back on MLG Pro Circuit =o Took 'em long enough! Maybe they think Brawl will be profitable unlike Melee all those years ago?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
why wasn't melee profitable?? the player base is huge imo
Not anywhere near enough for them to make money. The resources needed to run it wasn't enough. It was basically a labour of love. 90% of their player base was for Halo 2 but they spend 1/3 of their resources on Melee which just couldn't be sustained.

Top Bottom