• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
nevermind quoting an edited post is uber gay so im going to use bwmat's quote instead (s0z blue yoshi)

o and as a prize u can be my friend for a day. You even get to choose which day it will be!

hey good job choosing a non-gay character july. O wait its marth amirite folks?

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
i got a free gamecube today from craigslist, i saw a posting and it said "free gamecube mount pleasant" so i called the person and we met, she gave me the gamecube with wires but no memorycard nor game, nor controllers and that was that.. and on the phone i was like

bietch, YO SASS ME ONE MO TIME AND I KILL YO BROTHERS AND SISTERS

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
adam brown will know what i mean since thats our inside joke but i forgot to say it was intended for him ^^ anyway since your all a$$holes

Clouderz

Smash Ace
you try too hard julyzerg, i dont think im going to make recognition of ur existence the next time i see you :/

2G00d

Smash Rookie
After teh tourny vids were up
WHARS MEH 1 ONLY FRIENDLY VIDEO.

Mad sick stuff

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Did Noobking lose his cellphone or something? I haven't been able to contact him in a long time.
It may have something to do with this...
wholy crap, this thing is STILL not updated? Looks like Manuel is pulling a John :laugh:

<3 John

I haven't been this clear headed in years you guys. I can't wait to come back and smash with you guys. I'm currently in Port Coquitlam at another treatment center. I'm allowed to leave on weekends sometime in early October. Yakal, and other Coq. peeps, we should smash when I'm allowed out. I miss you all so much. <3

I'm not even supposed to use internet in my first 35 days here ;(. No cell phones, no visitors, and no internet. Q_Q
Also, does anyone ever go to SFU to play anymore?
No. At least not for now.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
It may have something to do with this...

No. At least not for now.
lol we do not play at sfu
i go every week but nobody else is there. Maybe they changed rooms?
Ssssssss****! Well, that's upsetting. I hope he gets the help he needs. I never thought he'd end up in rehab.

I am living in Res at SFU right now. I haven't gotten all my **** together, but I will soon hopefully. If any of you see Adamdorf before I get a chance to, please tell him that LysanderBlack sends his love (no homo).

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ssssssss****! Well, that's upsetting. I hope he gets the help he needs. I never thought he'd end up in rehab.

I am living in Res at SFU right now. I haven't gotten all my **** together, but I will soon hopefully. If any of you see Adamdorf before I get a chance to, please tell him that LysanderBlack sends his love (no homo).

whutup gangsta!? ahhhahaha I'm breakin da' rules :laugh:

I'm allowed out on weekends as of october 1st. I'm hoping the BC smash community can throw something together for me for the first weekend of october. That'd be nice. Remember, my falcon is still the best. This time no drug/alcohol jonz either. This time it will be "haven't played in months" jonz, or "I'm used to playing high/drunk" jonz. Or perhaps I'll try no jonz at all. That would be something different. :)

Anyways, 12 days until I'm off restrictions so I'm counting down.

EDIT: I'm getting ALOT MORE than just the help I need. I'm completely done with any and all drugs/alcohol.

TOURNAMENT PRRREEEEEZZZZEEE

Top Bottom