• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

jhim

Smash Cadet
hey, so im new to the smash scene and was curious if I showed up to this thing at sfu surrey should I expect the ppl to welcome me? Ive been playing with a small group of guys for awhile but i wanna start going to tournaments even tho im not that great XD

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
hey, so im new to the smash scene and was curious if I showed up to this thing at sfu surrey should I expect the ppl to welcome me? Ive been playing with a small group of guys for awhile but i wanna start going to tournaments even tho im not that great XD
Of course they'll welcome you, you think they'd turn you off? Welcome to the smash community. =)

Sion

Island of Horizon
Welcome to the community, bro. There are some tournaments/fests happening sometime soon, so stay tuned.

jhim

Smash Cadet
uh.. seriously no Im actually new here Im a smasher from surrey lol btw tahsis u an srw fan?

edit: I play melee

jhim

Smash Cadet
srw = super robot wars lol I saw a pic of suzuka and and thought u played XD oh and wut time on saturday anyways? well i guess it doesnt matter since it takes me like 10-15 min to get to sfu surrey XD

Clouderz

Smash Ace
after dawn i dont play brawl...i just like metaknight, doesnt mean i like brawl lrn2play crocodile hunter

st3p.

Smash Rookie
Oh ****, my bad, lool, down with the fever, typing half dead.
Was just playing with him today actually :].

Just Yakal's school friend, never showed up to any meetups. :p

Top Bottom