• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
used to, but not now, sometime ther a smahsfest at my place

BTW, BTW, From now on unless you must stay the night(It has to be a really **** good reason), everyone out the house at 10 pm, i had some noise complaints last night, (Noice bylaws and all that crap) I dont want another jack on me so im enforcing that now.
My mom changed her mind, i'm not allowed to host anymore smashfests no more. My place has offical place my apartment number on a type of probation, 1 more and im kicked out.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Well that sucks, thanks for hosting all these times.
Yea i should ahve told people to quiet down, b/c of my ear problem that day (my right ear was dead = no sound going through it) i couldn't hear the real volume of the noise level.

Speaking of which, it still dead, i hope im not deaf on that ear.

.Nek

Smash Rookie
Yea i should ahve told people to quiet down, b/c of my ear problem that day (my right ear was dead = no sound going through it) i couldn't hear the real volume of the noise level.

Speaking of which, it still dead, i hope im not deaf on that ear.
Same **** happened to me about a month back. Apparently my body was making to much mucus and it got clogged up in my ear. If that's your case a doctor can just flush it out. :lick:

Stevo

Smash Champion
Attn. Dynamism

I will be in Kelowna from the 4th of July to the 11th (I am from Alberta, I met you briefly at Red Deer). I was thinking of attending Genesis. So my question is, how are you getting there? Since I will be part of the way there, I was thinking of catching a ride with a carpool or something. Are you either driving or getting a ride with someone?

and to the rest of BC, would there be room for me in a carpool leaving from somewhere else in BC? Perhaps I could just get a ride to Vancouver and join some carpool there? Let me know any info you guys can give me thx.

Maybe all of you are flying in tho

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Attn. Dynamism

I will be in Kelowna from the 4th of July to the 11th (I am from Alberta, I met you briefly at Red Deer). I was thinking of attending Genesis. So my question is, how are you getting there? Since I will be part of the way there, I was thinking of catching a ride with a carpool or something. Are you either driving or getting a ride with someone?

and to the rest of BC, would there be room for me in a carpool leaving from somewhere else in BC? Perhaps I could just get a ride to Vancouver and join some carpool there? Let me know any info you guys can give me thx.

Maybe all of you are flying in tho
Sounds good.

We'll try to make room for you somehow. I'm driving for sure but there'll probably (hopefully) be others driving from BC too. The plans for Genesis are varried from flying to bussing to driving but there's plenty of BCers going.

Who from BC is driving anyway? Nobody knows anything until the last second around here it seems. Eric, Tim, Francis...who else can drive even? If needed, everyone who isn't driving chips in to rent a car for the somebody to drive.

See you between the 4th and 11th Stevo :D

Stevo

Smash Champion
Sounds good.

We'll try to make room for you somehow. I'm driving for sure but there'll probably (hopefully) be others driving from BC too. The plans for Genesis are varried from flying to bussing to driving but there's plenty of BCers going.

Who from BC is driving anyway? Nobody knows anything until the last second around here it seems. Eric, Tim, Francis...who else can drive even? If needed, everyone who isn't driving chips in to rent a car for the somebody to drive.

See you between the 4th and 11th Stevo :D
ok cool. It would be good to see all the BC smashers again. So far from Alberta, as far as I know, just Carl and Dan are coming (maybe Victra). Its good lots of people from BC are going.

L!aM

Smash Rookie
Erm, hi. I'm an Irish player that's staying in VC for the summer. I'm not excellent but I placed 3rd in the last All Ireland tournament. I'm living down in Kits and would really like to get some games. I bought a knarley second hand GC but I need to get a new controller. Anyone know a place that I can buy some?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Erm, hi. I'm an Irish player that's staying in VC for the summer. I'm not excellent but I placed 3rd in the last All Ireland tournament. I'm living down in Kits and would really like to get some games. I bought a knarley second hand GC but I need to get a new controller. Anyone know a place that I can buy some?
Welcome to BC :)

Editziez: I have like 20 controllers floating around. June 4/5/6/7/8 whenever I show up in Van, I could bring you one. I don't need them all :p

Dayummm, that's a lot of people.. Get ready for the warrior! =D
o rly?
will do
Teamziez for melee doubles? Kage + Ka Master with the real Kage would be a dream. ;P <3

Eric, Adam, Tony, James, Francis, Tim, AJ, myself, and maybe some others
You could add Manuel to that list I think. Ryan was interested too at one point. :\

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
**** everyone was to tired to show up to keiths STD..tony left, adam went to take a nap at home but I think he crashed entirely, I would go now but I just don't have that motivation to play after JUST doing a STD. =/

Smashfest at my house next weekend the 30th, if Tim is coming back (I heard he is I dunno if it's true)

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
well still might go to keiths STD depends if adam wakes up or not. It's only 10pm and bus will run till 12:30

Edit: GG I guess, kinda sucks how things turned out.. well the weekend coming up maybe we'll get something going..

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Quoted for truth. This game is somewhat deep not as much as melee but its still good. Theres still a lot to learn and the nammers have learned a lot already. It also does NOT resolve around metaknight. IMO meta knight is only top 5 but for sure at the moment not best. Theres a lot of reasons why meta isnt that great.
ok then, please explain to me how metaknight is gay and lame. Apparently I don't know how he plays. So far the arguments i've heard for it are... he makes sword slashing noises often.
Thinking that a character (especially meta) is broken just shows your level.
=O my power level... it's _____ 9000!

Top Bottom