• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Bwmat

Smash Ace
nathan, did you record those friendlies between you me and alphican? If so, I look forward to them in the coming months >_>

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
nathan, did you record those friendlies between you me and alphican? If so, I look forward to them in the coming months >_>
I know there was a bunch of friendlies between me and Alphican, not sure how many I recorded of you.

OUT OF SCHOOL IN 2 WEEKS! YOU CAN ALL WAIT!

Edit: Actually, the 2nd week is exam week, so I won't really have anything to work on then.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
You asshats need to play Brawl again. ****. Just watched the end of Apex Grand Finals Ally (Snake) vs Mew2King (Meta Knight) and it was freakin' intense =O

Canada for Brawl Crews at Genesis. Clouderz, brush up and go!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm having smash with Timmy poo and Jamesies at my place. We'll have at least 5 TVs. <3
dude, I have 5 tvs in my basement and could bring the all lol

jugs, dalts and I are smashing right now.
Kris might come next weekend too. Carolina rep ftw
It'll be at Tims house though. Kaelen is coming too btw

Because we're totally going to okanagan!
U rly shud

Metà

Smash Master
I actually had 5 before, but two of them weren't mine >_>

I still have one from Francis. Well, I'm assuming it's his, cause it came with the three badass Van. Island players, who each carried a TV by public transit. ****

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
k I woke up on my couch in the tv room at 5:30am and Tim and Kaelen were gone. Donno how late they stayed but I must've been more tired than I thought lol

My Sheik and Marth are sooooooo ****

BTW BC, TIM NOW MAINS PEACH

yeah, ****ed up eh?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
yeah I know but he has reasons

He's been getting bored of Falco, feels limited as 1 character, needs to learn a new style of play to get better

He's getting a new main, still uses Falco 99% of the time but he really needs another character to get tourney level with.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
One of you noobs has my Black controller I left at Kennys :( The one Yakal sold me for $5 lol. Not my transparent one (thankfully)

Well fat chance I'll ever find it again, but who knows.. it's a good controller I need it to practice powershielding cause CPU is slow at shooting lasers >:

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
One of you noobs has my Black controller I left at Kennys :( The one Yakal sold me for $5 lol. Not my transparent one (thankfully)

Well fat chance I'll ever find it again, but who knows.. it's a good controller I need it to practice powershielding cause CPU is slow at shooting lasers >:
oh i have it, except my sister just claimed it for herself

.Nek

Smash Rookie
Don't think so. My friend works there and has never mentioned anything about them to me.
Oh okay, do you know of any places that hold tournaments on a weekly basis, or somewhere I could go to get some friendlies at least?

:)

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Oh okay, do you know of any places that hold tournaments on a weekly basis, or somewhere I could go to get some friendlies at least?

:)
used to, but not now, sometime ther a smahsfest at my place

BTW, BTW, From now on unless you must stay the night(It has to be a really **** good reason), everyone out the house at 10 pm, i had some noise complaints last night, (Noice bylaws and all that crap) I dont want another jack on me so im enforcing that now.

Top Bottom