• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
Ah, I'm not going to limit how many people go. Anyone who wants can play on Friday, but keep in mind that we'll be setting stuff up as well. Setting up takes priority over playing.

Metà

Smash Master
5:30, no earlier. Also, if anyone is bringing any set-ups, or TVs, bring it on Friday and I can leave it in the room overnight (I'll lock it, so it's safe). This way we can save some time setting up the day of.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing 2 tvs friday but bringing at least one of them back to my place that night to play on after the smashfest. Same with Saturday night.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
pretty much, without whoever doesn't chill at my aunts. lol
meleefest friday then after probs get a good sleep, barlw sat night after tourney. It works out well

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Best, Night, Ever, miss the last bus, so i have to walk from coquiliam to New West, my *** hurts, my shoulder hurts, im cold as hell and im tired.

The good thing about this is

I found $50 bill on the ground, i was like NO F***ING WAY
I get to watch a movie shoot for about 15 mins, which is cool.... i guess
I get to workout? :o

Evan i blame you for all my problems yesterday

Metà

Smash Master
If anyone's reading this thread right now, come to SFU and play Melee/smash/whatever. We have 13 people for brawl right now, and we haven't even gotten people to register. About half of our TVs don't even have Brawl set-ups, and I can have people in here until 8 pm. So boring....... lol

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I've been wondering this for awhile, Who is Ksops and does he still play? Ever since I moved to langley, I thought it would be nice to practice with him, though he's quite elusive. Anyone willing to help a (smash) brother out?

Edit;

Also, I'm really bloody bored right now, and would love to practice. Is anybody here?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Okay, I've been wondering this for awhile, Who is Ksops and does he still play? Ever since I moved to langley, I thought it would be nice to practice with him, though he's quite elusive. Anyone willing to help a (smash) brother out?

Edit;

Also, I'm really bloody bored right now, and would love to practice. Is anybody here?
He doesn't live in Langley anymore iirc. I think he moved. Still in Metro Vancouver though.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol wow.. hmm okay. Kind of getting bored of people messaging me on msn on why I quit ts3 blah blah and yeah that what I posted wasn't real reason why I didn't go ts3. I am just tired of the drama mostly.. but there are other reasons, the game itself is amazing nobody will ever be able to re-create a fighter like melee without stealing bits from it but it looks like my skill level wont really improve anymore. At this point the only way to get better is to TRAVEL.

I will probably say I'll go to genesis but I wont.. so what's the point of playing competitively? It's fun sure, but so are other games and I can compete in them locally without having to travel to the other side of the continent to play the best.

And I NEVER even once said I quit smash. Other people are the ones saying it... anyway enough of wall of text we'll see what happens to melee after Genesis... my guess not much.

edit: Also remove me off the PR if you want, ****s wack anyway.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Lol wow.. hmm okay. Kind of getting bored of people messaging me on msn on why I quit ts3 blah blah and yeah that what I posted wasn't real reason why I didn't go ts3. I am just tired of the drama mostly.. but there are other reasons, the game itself is amazing nobody will ever be able to re-create a fighter like melee without stealing bits from it but it looks like my skill level wont really improve anymore. At this point the only way to get better is to TRAVEL.

I will probably say I'll go to genesis but I wont.. so what's the point of playing competitively? It's fun sure, but so are other games and I can compete in them locally without having to travel to the other side of the continent to play the best.

And I NEVER even once said I quit smash. Other people are the ones saying it... anyway enough of wall of text we'll see what happens to melee after Genesis... my guess not much.

edit: Also remove me off the PR if you want, ****s wack anyway.
Sorry Roby all I got from that was....

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO.

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO.

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMOEMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMOEMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMOEMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO.

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO

P.S. I know how you like it when people say it to your face too, so next time I see you I will gladly do so! :)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Tri-Smash 3 was last weekend. I don't think it's likely that weekly smashfests at SFU will be happening in the forseeable future.
In the Okanagan we have a smashfest this Sat...then the next Sat there's a group of us smashing elsewhere, then the smashfest is back on again, then etc etc...

we're too good at organizing and stuff like that ;D

Travelling is fun. Lots of good times.
QFT

Roby, you should've at least come for the smashfest after or something. Good times <3

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
ew, some of the bralw videos has no music sounds in it, so i gotta input them myself. Gay. Brawl videos are put on hold till i fix all of them.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
You don't have to put any Brawl vids of me up if you don't want to.

There's only a few of me actually playing. A couple vs Dan (donno if they were recorded but it was that tv) and the set with us in pools. Other than that it's just a bunch of 1 move spamming with Libs tag and purposely SDing to get PKT2s and Donkey punches XD

Your choice. The Pika vs boomy was fun and the set with you I actually tried to beat you in so it could be mildly entertaining :\

Top Bottom