• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

ppig

Smash Journeyman
hey so yea i got a friend who moved to kamloops he wants someone to play with is trozz still around our do you know of anyone who plays in kamloops ?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
ppig, Trozz is almost never active but if he is, it's in the okanagan thread. He's kind of stopped smash for a while cause he was moving/rent went up/changed jobs/stuff like that...

AND he just signed on to msn so I'll ask there lol

Trozz

Smash Ace
Yo ppig. My cell number is 574 1413 (you should know the area code). I haven't played smash in a while (no one else in town plays), I've been playing sf4 and starcraft recently instead. Tell your friend that I'm definitely up for some games.

=)

Also, is your friend 420 friendly?

ppig

Smash Journeyman
no my friend just moved thier hes like 18 so its not like u will have to put up with a child he is cool

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
yea i know alto are still brawler, but a majority who actually talks in this thread are melee players, and i think 1/2 of the brawler are at the okangon (sp?)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol that was tight

idk, there's still a few on the island as well as hiding around in UBC and stuff.
It's still not many. Like, Liverymen of course, that Fox guy AMsomethingrather, some melee players that fool around with the game that are just good cause they're good at smash in general like Daltsy.

Aside from that, it's Clouderz, Dieslow, Ced/Corbin if they still count, Yakal, Byuuuuusan, a few others in Vancouver.

Then it's all us from there. We have me, koski, dotz, zyfe and fazha who would probably take the spots from 1-8 at TS3 if they all came. Then a dozen others that would **** **** pretty good. Like 12 in the top 20 in BC for sure.

We're weak on melee and I'm the ONLY 64(ish) player though. So kind of sucks that way.

MELEE PLAYERS MOVE HERE, AND JACK, AND WE'LL SHIP YOU SOME BRAWL PLAYERS

I know you want some ;)

PS: **** YOU AJ
loliolol

Clouderz

Smash Ace
you okanagan guys talk like i HAVNT won every brawl tourney i've been to, including soon-to-be Ts3 and MOST1 where i drove all the way to kewlona just to make like 90$ profit lol
not to be cocky
brawls gay
but its not gay enough for me not to play it at tournaments to make easy money ;)

oh and umm im gonna win melee tourney at ts3 too soo, yeeeaahhh
:D:D:D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
you okanagan guys talk like i HAVNT won every brawl tourney i've been to, including soon-to-be Ts3 and MOST1 where i drove all the way to kewlona just to make like 90$ profit lol
not to be cocky
brawls gay
but its not gay enough for me not to play it at tournaments to make easy money ;)

oh and umm im gonna win melee tourney at ts3 too soo, yeeeaahhh
:D:D:D
you mean that thing in July where we didn't even have a smash community and random people showed up to play?

yeah, gg
maybe the people that play now will try hard when you visit again, if you ever do. lol

TS3 lol my ***

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
August, James, August.

Btw, Clouderz. THe first tournament you went to in BC, you got second, dieslow beating you. idk, you've still *****, but don't say every unless it applies to every.

Clouderz is gonna get ***** by Okanagan. all three gaaaames ho.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
He has won every tourney since the last time he lost to tony, don't question the 13 year old

edit: all the tourneys he's been at
edit2: clouderz will beast you in melee lib

Clouderz

Smash Ace
im speechless
the only competition i have from okanagan is kosk, and he still sucks
stupid david
stop playing wifi
noob

oh and uh ima **** your face in meleeee

Top Bottom